It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
As a new member, and a longtime visitor, I've always wondered how everyone on this site came to be here. Was it the obvious questions surrounding events like 9/11, JFK, UFO's, the NWO? Perhaps many people just stumbled upon a site like this on a google search and found the info within intriguing.

For myself, it was a random google search while doing some research for government intervention in business for a college course.

There is fantastic information on this site in all areas of intrigue. I'm happy to have found this site and am curious how other members came to be.

Thanks for sharing.

ShawnJ

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am here because I know somewhere on this site are the blueprints for the flux capacitor, and I need to get back to the year 1985!

Also, I need somebody to help me by a Delorean.

Seriously, in 2008 I was doing some research on Mayan prophecy, and I found this site, or actually, this site found me. Thus it's been a great, although somewhat chaotic, relationship since then.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ShawnJ

Hi ShawnJ, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

I bought a delorean last year, It wont go anywhere near 88Mph Though, Im lucky if i can get it up to 65 The poor car

===========================================
Welcome To ATS! im here because jesus told me to

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I come here because Im paid to compile lists of dissidents. Shhh dont tell anyone...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I am here to hear others stories and see if I hear stories similar to mine. I have.

I also like to goof off and chit chat because if I go outside around here, I'll get propositioned by some drunk like I did today and earlier this week. You can't meet cool people for all the damn drunks in the way it seems. They just have to ruin it for everybody I guess. They have to go and make everything seem so perverted and retarded. God people suck balls. can't do nothing around here without some bull# goin down.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ShawnJ

Dear ShawnJ

I am here because a while ago now I had some time on my hands.

I also because of t6his time had a question concerning UFO’s.

My question was why is it such a secret????????????????

I now have several answers. But more than likely there is truth to them all.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.
I am here because, even since childhood as far back as i can remember, i have had a burning desire to know about things that cant be explained. It consumes me everyday of my life. I have always been so curious and when i found this website i felt as if i had found the Holy Grail haha. I am addicted and i spend most of my time on here. You may be saying the same thing pretty soon.

new topics

top topics

join