It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a reminder how Sick the People are that push the AGW agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Remember the 10-10-10 group video? I am just replaying this to remind you folk how sick these people are. Especially since the US President and the EPA has use the LIES of the video to push the same agenda. Remember, those that are pushing this agenda, believe the same thing as this video.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Could you give me some more information behind this? Who was the video created by? Also, please explain to me how the video reflects what the President and the EPA believe if you would. Thank you.

Until next time,

TheGoodDoctor

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGoodDoctor

It was created by people in DC and Hollywood.
They thought it would be cool.
Then they realized the normal people did not think it was cool to kill people.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted this. I've been very concerned since Obama and the EPA announced plans to blow up anyone who doesn't cut their carbon emissions.
It becomes more and more apparent with each thread you start that you are either being paid to push an agenda, or you are a narcissist who just posts all day for S&F validation.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

Yeah, I know ever since Obama created that kill everyone agency, I have been worried!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Really, I wish there was some way to keep track of all the agw believers. They'll only come back to haunt us as soon as the next 'crisis' is hatched.

It's just obvious that there's an agenda for this hoax. I recall the round robin grouping of pols that came out stuttering the same catch phrase, during the potus selection, all saying 'we need to solve this global warming crisis'. I know how a person sounds when there's a gun to their head, politically speaking, and it stunk to high hell.

At least people will have something to think about as their teles continue to bleat on about it, while they're replacing ruptured pipes all in and out of their houses.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You all do understand it's not global warming, it's global climate change right? It's not all mankind's fault, but we do contribute to it. If you can actually sit there and think that we do nothing adverse to the environment, well, there's no help for you, but global climate change is real, it does and has happened.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Funny how it used to be called global warming by the same people... except when that was finally proven false by the doctored data, they conveniently changed the name to "climate change"

Climate change is something everyone already knew about, as it has been happening since the earth cooled...

Your type of people want to try and recreate climate change to have a new meaning, as if it is some new phenomenon, and they are doing this to make money and promote the need for new government agencies and administration to "deal" with this.. I bet you look up to, and admire the bafoon Al Gore too

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Didn't quite get through my whole post didja? Kinda missed the part were I said:

...but global climate change is real, it does and has happened.

Basically I think that you read the words Climate Change and just decided to stop reading. Well, that's your fault not mine.

You can't sit there and honestly think that we don't have any impact on our environment. How many barrels of oil does humanity consume per day? What is the byproduct of that? If we have zero impact on our planet and burning coal and fossil fuel does nothing to the environment, a person should be able to hang out in a sealed up garage with an automobile running for several days without any adverse reaction.

I suppose to you smog is a natural phenomenon eh?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by TheGoodDoctor

It was created by people in DC and Hollywood.
They thought it would be cool.
Then they realized the normal people did not think it was cool to kill people.

I thought it was written and produced by Richard Curtis and directed by Dougal Wilson, and released in Great Britain? Are you saying this is not true? And if so, do you have any sources? Thanks.

As for the terms climate change and global warming lets be realistic about their etymology and not always proper use in the media and by the general public and about the conclusions people jump to about the latter, shall we? It's a lot more complex than this.
edit on 1/19/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I knew you were well aware of the fact that climate change has been around forever and all, but my point is how the politically motivated groups in favor of radical climate change legislation are trying to redefine it as something new and menacing that requires global enforcement and new taxations up the wazoo to combat it, and all the while it is the governments themselves who are the main culprits or at least co contributors and conspirators in adding to the problem instead of really trying to honestly solve problems..

Regardless of wether or not it is real or man made is not the point at all, because they are only using it as a tool for self enrichment and self promotion on a grand scale... And just to use Al Gore as an example, he has never done anything at all to curb his pollutions, in fact, as he has made more money using it as a tool, he has increased his carbon footprint 100 fold, as have many other "climate change" lunatics...

These people are using every kind of thing they can think of to exploit citizens for political and monetary gain, regardless of any real threat there is..

I just think people on both sides need to examine who the real enemies are, because there is no way to help when all of the principals involved are tricksters, playing both sides against any real solution..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Global Cooling
Global Warming
Global Climate Change
Global Climate Disruption

What the hell, it is just a name right?

By the way, has anyone googled "Church of Climatology" lately. #1 google woo woo

I think WUK is a mid level bastion.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ever notice how both sides of the argument often call each other sick? Interesting.... Maybe we are all sick.

edit on 20-1-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
whatuknow, your scattered. If you said 'you can't deny that the Earth is going through changes!" I'd say, of course you can't, the Earth is constantly going through changes. If you said 'you can't deny that humans have an effect on those changes" then I would say, surely they do. But then you say "you can't deny that humans have an effect on the environment". Who would deny that? We pollute more than any other creature and until quite recently(last 20-30 years) no one saw any problem with it. There is a vast difference between sceptics of human pollution and human caused global warming or "climate change". Most everyone you talk to will immediately confirm that the pollution in this world is absolutely appalling, but not everyone agrees that such pollution is causing climate change as much as the scientists would have us believe. Ever taken a look at the sun? The times when everyone was talking about Global Warming really seriously was a time when the sun was very active, now that the sun's activity is beginning to hit a plateau and cool, people are talking about climate change.

So, why? Because Al Gore as well as others have a lot invested in carbon credits and other monitoring inventions. Al Gore has a very tiny portion of money that comes to him each time they are traded and so over time the money would float on in. Follow the money trail and you will find the real motives. Did Al Gore make everything up? Of course not. You mix falsities with truth and confuse the people as to which is which. Pollution has been bad for at least 150 years if not more but only recently are they saying anything. Also, notice when the government is responsible for it, it was necessary collateral damage but when a group like BP is blamed, they are slammed and crushed. Simple, by pounding the others, it makes government look great and so when they do something and it gets out, we let 'em off the hook.

Anyway.. I don't think either group is "sick". Simple eco-friendly people who don't also do the research as to why the top people in the movement are so high on their advice become confused and upset. They believe in something strongly, and honestly our environment deserves so much better than what it gets, but don't fall into the blatant traps set out for you to fall into.

Until next time,

TheGoodDoctor

new topics

top topics

join