It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the Antichrist is.....well, might be..........

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I think you are mistaken. Without the US the Chinese would have a much much smaller consumer base. We buy so much of their stuff no other country comes close. We have an extremely good economic relationship with China. Only about 820billion of US debt is owned by China, which is less that 7% of US debt and a tiny fraction of what China has in their own currency. The fall of America's economic structure would be a hard loss for the world. We've already seen it happen to an extent and a lot of people were hurting and still are. China would mourn the loss of the United States.. The US is a lifeboat for the Chinese and vice versa.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
being an Atheist I don't believe in the Anti-Christ, but hypothetically speaking, isn't the Anti-Christ meant to be really popular with everyone, and fool them into believing in them, here are my suggestions In that case, it's either Justin Beiber or Susan boyle, or Hannah Montana :-)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
the pope is the whore that rides on top of babylon the vatican is babylon that rides on 7 heads which are the seven hills. the vatican is the city that sits on seven hills and the USA is the beast that came as a lamb. these 3 make up the supreme powers of the end times.

if i were to be literal about it though the only one that fits the bill would be prince william

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
the pope is the whore that rides on top of babylon the vatican is babylon that rides on 7 heads which are the seven hills. the vatican is the city that sits on seven hills and the USA is the beast that came as a lamb. these 3 make up the supreme powers of the end times.

if i were to be literal about it though the only one that fits the bill would be prince william

What power would he have ? How would follow him ?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
The antichrist will be a Jew. The Jews will believe him to be the Messiah.

editby]edit on 18-1-2011 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

this is frequently stated but not in Bible.

many scholars today believe the antiChrist will be Muslim.
consider; much of the world lives in fear of Islamofascist violence (Europe, N America, Africa, Asia). a Muslim leader who can get his co-religionists to play nice would be hailed worldwide.

also; Muslims worldwide are waiting for the coming of al-Mahdi, the prophesied Islamic leader. such a person would have a built-in power base.

edit on 20-1-2011 by works4dhs because: font

edit on 20-1-2011 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

wait which part are you talking about?

if you're talking about prince william, don't read to much into it. like i said the anti-christ will not be a single person. it can't be, because that breaks the rules of prophecy.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

wait which part are you talking about?

if you're talking about prince william, don't read to much into it. like i said the anti-christ will not be a single person. it can't be, because that breaks the rules of prophecy.

Agreed , no argument there friend .Secondline .

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I want to elaborate on that dream i had it also mentioned avatar? it made no sense something like it said 3 things. It said avatar julian assange antichrist. then i came accross this today

Contrary to popular millenarianism beliefs, (people who believe in the impending return of Jesus, and a thousand years of enlightenment, known as the "Millennium", or "Golden Age"), the Age we are about to begin, is Avatar-less (Leaderless) in that the return of the Christ is in mass! (And as such, is a lesson that must be learned individually!This is the reason that no man can predict the exact time of His return, because it is different for each individual. And is also the reason so many people believe that they are Jesus.) It is available to everyone who can master the lesson of this Age, which will last two thousand years, at which time the "YELLOW Age" will begin, which will last for two thousand years. The Avatar for that Age will also be a Christ Conscious Being, whose life will portray lessons of "Abstract Mentality".

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join