It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrupt Government, CIA, War for Profiteering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

CIA's Dirty Secret: US Turns Blind Eye on Notorious Terrorist

tv.globalresearch.ca...

My question is why didn’t our government assassinate OBL before he did 911?
Because he was working for us until 911.

Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US till 9/11
lukery.blogspot.com...

So, with all the lies we are being told by two administrations and Pentagon officials, on the war of terrorism, and not to mention George Bush comments in one of his speeches stating: “you are for us, or you are against us,” why is the United States Government creating terrorists to assassinate whomever our government pleases in any country around the world?

Why do we need to be in these endless wars, when we can have our own CIA take out any leader whomever we want?

50 years later, Eisenhower’s grim warning on military profit rings true
The military-industrial complex "has become a 'Permanent War State,' with the power to keep the United States at war continuously for the indefinite future," writes Gareth Porter at FireDogLake.
The CIA sought and obtained virtually unlimited freedom to carry out drone strikes in secrecy and without any meaningful oversight by Congress.
The military leadership used its political clout to ensure that U.S. forces would continue to fight in Afghanistan indefinitely, even after the premises of its strategy were shown to have been false.

www.rawstory.com...

Why are CIA fighting in these wars, I mean isn’t that what we have a military for?

The military budget doubled from 1998 to 2008 in the biggest explosion of military spending since the early 1950s – and now accounts for 56 percent of discretionary federal spending.

It appears with all the lies being told to the American people, 911 was a war created for the profiteers and more and more evidence supports this.

When are we going to wake up from our collapsing economy and tell our government we the people have had enough of the profiteering running our country and lying us into these wars? When are we going to demand accountability?
In the United States our government made it clear: we will not stand for terrorism, yet evidence proves we are creating terrorist from our government.
Is there such a thing of good terrorist?
The more I dig the muddier it gets.

My question is, do any of you believe that our government is so corrupt that there is no turning back?

edit on 18-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Former NSA Chief Called CIA 'Out of Control'

In the commission interview, Odom portrayed CIA officers as individualistic, saying they were interested in writing "exposes." He also accused the CIA of not sharing "humint," meaning intelligence collected through contact with people, and of trying to sabotage the Pentagon's own work in this area.

"The director of the CIA has as much reason to brief the president as the man on the moon," Odom told the staff of the commission investigating the failure to prevent the terror attacks.

Odom also believed that intelligence officials weren't held sufficiently accountable for the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. He said he believed that the heads of the NSA and the CIA should both have been fired by the president after 9/11 for "symbolic purposes."

www.globalresearch.ca...

I had to add this to further show we do have a problem with corruption in the CIA.
If anything these people should have been held accountable. It is their job to access information around the world. Had they been doing their jobs to begin with, 911 may have not happened.

Now you can look at it this way, what if there wasn’t any real terrorist that did 911, and that is why no one was held accountable? It is my belief that the CIA created all these hijackers, because we couldn’t prove who these people were.
Remember, these hijackers were using stolen identities and the head of the FBI Robert Muller said in a press report: we may never know who these hijackers were because they didn’t leave any paper trail.
If the CIA created these identities which I am convinced of, then this would explain why there was no paper trail.
Could the CIA working with political leaders in the Bush administration create a false flag? I believe they could. This also explains why there is no evidence that really supports the OS.

You cannot prove something that never was.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

My question is, do any of you believe that our government is so corrupt that there is no turning back?

It has a lot of deep and dark problems. The culture that has developed spreads throughout society and is not limited to government but industry as well. To say there is no turning back implies just one option remaining, revolution. If this can address the actual causes is debatable and will arise as collective decision of the population if it is taken. There have been a few glimmers of hope that the challenges and issues can be resolved, it is preferable for this change to come from within the system. With stories like these coming out it does help in identifying the problems so effective action can be taken. There is a lot of reluctance to face reality and things will keep sliding away until they do.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
found some interesting stuff regarding cuba and the way that america has acted towards it( the rest of the world thinks castro is a great man with his people at heart by the way), anyway please read as terrorists are free to roam on american soil.

www.voltairenet.org...
edit on 19-1-2011 by lewman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
"do any of you believe that our government is so corrupt that there is no turning back? "
Yes I do. they are the MOB.
they would have to kill and pay off a lot of people to end it.
mostly kill.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: impressme

I am reviving this 2011 discussion with current and relevant information:

You can read the previous posts, to understand how the CIA has been "dangerously out of control" for decades now. Too many agents have actually "gone rogue," fueled by the enormous profits as the Global Drug Dealer.

www.seattletimes.com...

CIA OVERHAUL: AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
Brennan is taking action based on a recent study. There is widespread criticism that the CIA has focused on hunting/killing terrorists - resulting in an erosion of the espionage tasks and analytic abilities that forms the core of their mission.

Brennan is also restructuring the Agency, to open 10 centers worldwide, run by an assistant director who would "be responsible for the entire intelligence mission within that jurisdiction", including covert operatives and in-house analysts working together (instead of separately like now).

This is terrific news! And I applaud Brennan for taking on "restructuring" this dangerous Agency. The CIA's unauthorized hijinks have made the rest of the world hate us for everything from bullying foreign governments and endangering the native civilians, to finding and training "terrorists" (like in Syria) to appease the Elitists/War Profiteers, to murderous support and propping up of poor/bad/corrupt gov. leaders only because they will jump when the U.S. calls.

edit on 7-3-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join