It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible REAL Link Between Corexit and Mass Animal Deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

- I think you have really found something here.

When soficrow posted about using egg shells, it reminded me of something. Grit for chickens. It has been I while since I did research on raising chickens, so I had to internet search it to make sure my memory wasn't faulty.

The majority of an egg shell is made up of calcium carbonate. A constant supply of oyster shell grit ensures they have sufficient calcium in their bodies to form egg shells. If insufficient calcium is available, they can lay soft or poor quality egg shells.

I don't know where the supply of oyster shells comes from, but that could also be a problem. First thing that pops into my mind when thinking about this is bird flu. If a farmer has sick chickens, wouldn't the perfect cover-up just be bird flu?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I too have had this thought since the first occurrence in Arkansas. I'm not completely sold however, because as the previous poster stated, how could this cause all of these deaths to happen immediately? One of these death events occurred about 20 miles from where I live. I read today that the Alabama Dept of Agriculture is testing the dead birds at Auburn University and expect to have results in a weeks time. I'm assuming since the Alabama event just happened, that the Arkansas Department of Agriculture may already have results. Anyone have ties with them?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Of the few reasons or causes that I have heard/read so far, this seems to be one of the most plausible to me.
I personally dont know much about this topic, but I am definitely interested in reading more opinions about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi! Let's examine the evidence:
First you have an oil spill resulting from a deep water oil rig being blown up. Then Haliburtian cleans
up the mess by dumping thousands/ millions of gallons of a chemical/corexit into the water supply for the planet.
Who owns the chemical? Who got paid to clean up the mess? What other companies do they own and have
they worked for? Population reduction..... kill the small sensitive animals off in large numbers so when the humans drop dead by the millions it seems normal. It is traveling up the food chain... the poisons. I had an awful dream they were
gasing the creatures with poisons then they started gasing the hospitals through the sprinkler systems to say it was
a contageous disease. All the sick patients, doctors, nurses died in the dream. It was a horrible dream.
These are very weird times right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

This is a very interesting theory. It deserves more attention. S&F. I don't want this to be the case, and you aren't saying it is, however the benefit of ATS is where we can collaborate and do our best to connect the dots. Whether this was premeditive or not, we should discuss first is this is true, solve it and then discuss who's to blame for intent or just negligence.

Bottom line, I think this is pretty something, and if you do believe in this theory or not we should do our best to prove its true or prove its not. Not just ignore or simply acknowledge, but act. I am a bit of a hypocrite in saying so, I know next to nothing on how to act, besides contacing company and even then my knowledge is limited. So those who have knowledge on how to act, act and inform me on how to act as well. I don't want to be a hypcrite.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Pretty amzing you came up with this also; due to the fact yes they are working overtime I mean OVERTIME to kill us!!!!!! the fish oil, the way obama wants fishing stopped think about it, they know we can stilll get supplements and stay healthy why not attack the sources fish, bees, etc.PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THE DAM THING IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Bump for atttention.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
one suggestion I have for small scale gardeners who want to avoid using contaminated emulsion and live on a coast, get your own, get or buy the waste from fisherman. I know my potatoes loved the mass of smelt heads and guts I put in my compost.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
Stars*******

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Two things come to mind at this time, at least to the half a brain I still got working...

1) The only common denominator in all these mysterious deaths is METHANE exposure, to birds/fish/fowl/and octopi.

2) This is the only excuse NOT floated about on TV.

Every other excuse imaginable is being promulgated and put forth by MSM and all print media as a possible cause except for the reasonable one: ESCAPING METHANE GAS from fissures and faults all over the globe.

I expect that the range of excuses will range far and wide to obfuscate and distract from the obvious...ever heard of the canary in the coal mine? birds are especially prone to methane poisoning because they can not hold their nose and fish can not stop breathing water either...

Good post OP...got my other half brain to begin operating on the coffee brewing...

Thanks OP!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Interesting theory but.........

the process of harvesting the fish, creating the emulsion, and then selling that (organic fertilizer) takes time. I guess the next step is to track the process from fish to bag of death, and figure out if the time table works out. It quite possibly does as there were a few months between the last *reported* sparying, and the mass deaths world wide.

couple this theory with the corexit aerosolizing some of the oil, and itself, getting up into the jet stream. The gulf of mexico in a round about way connects to everything else, the currents would take the sub surface oil all over the globe (as it did). The leak was also leaking methane. Anyone know how aerosolized corexit might interact with methane gas?

this might be something big, good find, keep digging. A friend of mine a few years back worked for a company producing emulsion from salmon, I'll see if he has any idea on the time table of the process.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
here is the time line for those events

updated timeline dead animal

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I sent this to Omega Protein Corporation (produces 90% of fish oil products) today and am waiting for a response:

Dear Mr. Landry - I am writing to you due to recent concerns that I have regarding the recent BP incident that took place in the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. It is my understanding that you have operations in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, all of which have been dramatically impacted by this incident. As a consumer of fish oil products that are likely derived by your operations, I am greatly concerned about the possible ramifications this can have. I'd like to know what tests, if any, you have done to guarantee consumers and the public that there are absolutely zero contaminants from the BP incident in your products? I would also like to know if the tests are specific to Corexit or if they also include any ingredients or by-products of Corexit and what frequency any testing is being conducted? I appreciate you time in advance and look forward to your response.

Regards,

I'm also going to be writing to Daybrook Fisheries to see what they have to say.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thekid90
Bump for atttention.

Thanks for the bump!

I think this needs to at least come to the attention of other ATS folks to see how we can get more information about this.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

How do we stop corporations and governments from contaminating our food and water supply? what can be done?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have thought about this since the bird deaths in Arkansas. I live on the gulf coast, and I can tell you that they are still flying those planes which spray chemicals. They fly at night. It is inevitable that this garbage winds up in our food supply. The oil from BP is lying on the bottom of the Gulf (corexit causes it to sink).... bottom feeding fish eating from the oil and corexit covered seafloor (large fish kills of drum which are bottom feeders)....the birds eat the fish and so on it goes.....up the food chain

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
UPDATE:

I have not heard back from either of the two major companies that fish for menhaden to use in both fish oil supplements, and fish emulsion for fertilizers. If I don't get a reply soon, this could end up being a bigger conspiracy than thought.

I'm willing to bet that this will blow the lid off of BIG hush money being given to these corporations to NOT test the fish and turn a blind eye to what BP and it's partners are doing in the Gulf.

If I don't get a reply by tomorrow, I am going to re-post in the General Conspiracy thread to up the awareness level a bit. Even if this is not the direct link to the animal deaths, this is still a very big concern that could end up impacting millions of people.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
UPDATE:

I still have not heard from either of the companies.

See my previous post to see what I sent, it wasn't irrational or unfounded...

Something tells me that they aren't testing anything and might not be sure how to respond to my inquiry.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There are many things we are not being told and all the bird and fish deaths are one of them. I have been thinking that the oil spill in the gulf has had something to do with it you have just done a very good job at finding out alot of facts about the matter. Thank you for the post.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I believe this deserves a little bump.
Also, Son, are you still going to repost this in a different category? It seems that not many ppl may have seen this topic. I still think this is one of the more plausible reasons for what has been happening recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join