It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Blog by an Active MK Ultra Soldier, Read Immediately!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Anyone can make a YouTube video, and anyone can make a write a blog.

It means nothing; there is nothing to back up any of his claims, I didn’t even need to watch all of the video to push my BS button. I could write a blog and make a YouTube video claiming to be the incarnation of the son of God, Jesus Christ, but you wouldn’t believe that would you so why does anyone believe this rubbish.

I remember however a few months ago I watched the James Casbolt video then done some research around it and found out he was the victim of some truly extreme satanic sexual torture as a child that was not part of any super solider program. I recall that he appeared to be mentally ill, often comparing himself to comic book super heroes, saying that he “hulked out”.

I think it is revolting that elements of the conspiracy community take advantage of this clearly very disturbed man and hold him up as a eye whiteness to this supposed super solider existence. All they are doing is fuelling his delusions, its not doing him any favours.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I fully expect a visit from some alphabet soup agency and with my present situation, I expect to speak with MI-6. And with that visit in mind, so be it. Again, I wish to offer my sincerest condolences and wishes where they are proper for all involved in today’s incident.

And hey — I guess I didn’t sound too hillbilly, did I?

Note that he mentions MI-6?,I would have thought that someone "on the inside" as it were woud have refered to them as the SIS (secret inteligence service) "MI-6" is merely a spurious descriptive,much like"mossad".

edit on 18-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2011 by Pocky because: added info

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Good point, star for that.

Can anyone also say why if these people are spreading the "truth" that no agency has removed them?
We still see plenty of cold war era style hits on people from all over the world. People in iran, people in London, to mention two that spring to mind, in the last couple of years. But no hits on people who know the ultimate truth.
I am not against the super soldier idea, and their is documented cases of early UK/US tests,

www.guardian.co.uk...

but these claim are BS, not a shred of proof.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You can always tell when someone get close to the truth as all of the haters come out trying to discredit who ever is being talked about.

The usual slurs such as mentally ill, nut job etc. get banded about without providing any real proof of anything. It's pathetic.

You don't have to believe anything but at least consider it a possibility before casting aspersions. Ad hominem attacks are such an obvious and cheap method of debunking, not to mention extremely transparent.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
MK-ULTRA is real.

It is one of the most heinous crimes perpetuated on humanity.

It is ongoing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am on a ps3 so I can't link anything.
Do a google search with key words Duncan O'Finnion,Reality uncovered.
He is debunked with his own actions as he was the one who started the thread to prove his story and he fails BIGTIME.
Can anyone add that link here for me please as I can't link with my ps3?
Its quite revealing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I have thought and said from the beginning I believe this was a hit from trained mk ultra no other logic fits

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that this was a hit. As well, I have said from the beginning, even in other threads here on ATS, that Loughner's ramblings, and even his posts on here that contained many numbers, were intended to wake up sleepers, or to let them know that a particular "misson" was not to start just yet.

One of the descriptions of his actions while in federal custody came from a woman who said she was visiting one of her relatives who was in the same facility as Loughner, and asked the guards about him. I will locate the story about it, but this woman claims that the guards told her that Loughner's eyes, "look dead and he is pure evil." Further, she went on to state that the guards told her that he is in "the hole" and everywhere he goes he has six guards with him at all times. I doubt very highly that the guards would tell a visitor about the everyday operations surrounding Jared Loughner. Just one more ploy by the bastards that set up this hit (our government) to make this guy look like a deranged monster.

On a final note, the security issue. Where was it? My daughter is part Croatian, from my wife's side, and performs in a Croatian dance group. Dennis Kucinich, himself being Croatian, attended one of the events recently, and came heavily protected by security. Maybe he pays for his own security detail, but the point here is that I find it hard to believe that a Congresswoman and a federal judge would have ZERO security.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
His story has similarities to Aaron McCollum's story:

Interesting how they both have a strong intensity in their eyes.

The intensity of a pathological liar maybe? I think the two, O'Finioan & McCollum got into an online argument not long ago each stating that the other one was full of it.

MK-Ultra is/was real and ugly but, imo, guys like these just muddy the waters.
edit on 19-1-2011 by The GUT because: name spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

When you start studying MK-ULTRA the waters get muddy pretty quick.

Aslo you start to get into things that would stretch even the minds of the most open here on ATS.

Every true MK-ULTRA asset is a programed DID/MPD. They start at a very early age and torture the individual physically, emotionally, and spiritually. They torture them until the mind can no longer stand to stay inside the body and goes elsewhere. This creates a split... like a partition on a hard drive. They then program the split to be a whole different person or alter.

Each alter is only aware of the information it is aware of from the moment of its birth. And each alter is programmed to do different functions. There are thousands of alters programmed into each MK asset. Some of them are whole people. Some of them are just programming routines that are set to function on certain triggers. Some are aware all the time. Some are aware only when they are awake. Most alters are unaware there are other alters sharing the body.

So if a MK asset starts to remember something there are alters who's sole purpose is to make them either forget, goto the hospital, or commit suicide.

When someone "breaks free" of there programming they are not really free. Just one or more of the alters is more awake than it was before. This creates incredible psychological problems (and they were a mess to begin with). They are constantly suicidal and feel incredibly crazy (part of the program). They will not want to believe this any more than you would.

Around age 30 the programming starts to break down in most MK assets. There is something about the brain at that age. They start to remember bits and pieces. A lot of them commit suicide. Those that go in for therapy are hospitalized where they are reprogrammed and sent back out.

No asset is every truly free.

Those extremely lucky MK assets that find a therapist who can believe what comes out in therapy have years of therapy just to regain a somewhat stable lifestyle and try to integrate the multiple alters. The memories they recover are often of things so fantastic they cannot believe these memories themselves. What you get told is most likely not all the story.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
58:48 says we going to war with china?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
this guy he reminds me of snake from metal gear solid

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I thought MK ULTRA was a program in the military's past....they still train soldiers in this program? I'm surprised...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Wow, so there is a real life MK Ultra soldier blogging? Cool, I thought for sure the government would have killed him at the first sign his memory was coming back. I mean what risk does the government have by letting this guy have a blog? Is this serious? I went to his website, looked at his pictures and saw a Steven Seagal/Jesse Ventura/Richard Marcinko wannabe.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paranoiduser

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
reply to post by Pocky

I thought MK ULTRA was a program in the military's past....they still train soldiers in this program? I'm surprised...

It is not, and never was a military program.

They are making a lot more than soldiers with it.

Originally posted by paranoiduser
reply to post by Pocky

Wow, so there is a real life MK Ultra soldier blogging? Cool, I thought for sure the government would have killed him at the first sign his memory was coming back. I mean what risk does the government have by letting this guy have a blog? Is this serious? I went to his website, looked at his pictures and saw a Steven Seagal/Jesse Ventura/Richard Marcinko wannabe.

He has been repeatedly warned to keep his mouth shut and there have been repeated assassination attempts on his life.

There is complete deniability. This stuff gets so weird that no one would believe the truth. Most would deny it even if they saw it. Look at all the people laughing and scoffing even here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Yeah it was; and if it wasn't, what was it?

There is complete deniability.

And rightly so considering the complete lack of evidence.

-B.M

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

-B.M

The military never had anything to do with it. It has always been a CIA and other unnamed agencies:
wikipedia

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3][4]

In 1975 congress caught wind of it and opened an investigative commitee. Jesse Helms destroyed all records of the many sub-projects. 20,000 documents have been recoverd through FOIA but these are mostly frivolous (I have read most of them they are available here: theblackvault.com)

Even though it was supposedly stopped the research has been ongoing and several people have leaked material.

Although the CIA insists that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."[7][8]

In 1995 then President Clinton apologized for the program.

Here are three videos of victims testifying before congress:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

-B.M

The military never had anything to do with it. It has always been a CIA and other unnamed agencies:
wikipedia

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3][4]

Sorry but Wikipedia is not a reliable source when concerning these topics & besides I happen to know that the army and the navy where both involved along with the CIA and many others, to say it had nothing to do with the military is ludicrous.

your other evidence is 15+ years old, got anything to prove its still happening today?

-B.M
edit on 20/1/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

I was referring to the oversight, who is really in charge.

Yes military was involved in several of the sub-projects. Both Navy and Army. And they were repeatedly used for test subjects. Here's a nice little summary I just found from the Boston Chronicle which shows how and when the military was used (since you don't like wikipedia). I have several books I could pull off the shelf and type out, but that gets a bit tedious. The info is the same in all sources.

Later when the project went black NASA and Air force bases were used. This gets more into the conspiracy side of MK and you have to start relying on victim testimony and deductive reasoning at which many here on ATS are so good.

I have put numerous links in both this and the other active mind control thread you can peruse at leisure.

I have put together a few playlists on my youtube page and will put more in the future. I don't know how to link in the individual playlists but they are on the right hand side of my page:
youtube channel

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join