It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Girls Undermine Entire US Border Strategy In 18 Seconds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I did a search on this and couldn't find anything

Wow not even barbed wire???
Not even.. at the very least.... barbed wire???

I mean at the very least!!!!!

Am I missing something here, is that truly the border or is this a joke?
Wait... don't answer the joke part

My opinion?
The federal govt. has no intention of stopping illegal immigrants
It's the illegals that will dilute the population and the culture
Soon nobody will be a constitutionalist, the country will be very diluted and have little unity

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

LOL! At least there is a wall there, a large part of the Southern Border has nothing but mangled old wire fencing, and much of the Northern Border has nothing at all. You can drive a truck across the Northern border without ever being detected in many areas.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
They can't be that smart. Millions of mexicans have done it. There is literally thousands of miles to sneak in.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Allow me to be the first to star and flag this.

What damned joke. You are absolutely right, that's what they want!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thethingreally

Some illegals that I used to work with got across the border by pretending to be asleep in the car. That was their high-tech solution. A large group of Mexicans drives right through the checkpoint and hopes that the guard on duty is lazy at performing his job. If they get caught the first time, they just try again the next day until they get through. There were about 4 or 5 of them that I knew, and they all got across the same way. No fences, no outrageous risk to life and limb, they simply went through security a few times until they got lucky with a lazy guard.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That looked pretty easy , probably because its meant to be that easy ,Its not an accident the border is so broken its ment to be that way for various reasons

Here are some good pics of differnt parts of the us mexico border

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It is a joke. The whole fence thing anyway. They should just hire good will ambassadors to stand by every 100 yards or so to hand out welcome baskets.

They are not serious about fixing our borders and never will be. When they finally get to vote (legally) we will see why.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I bet too that a well connected corporation got paid a tidy sum to erect that useless fence.

Not that I would accuse them of doing a half-arsed job for an inflated price, or that the government just did it as a token measure to make it seem like they were doing something.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
lol at the google ads that appear at the bottom of the video "need quality fencing? visit fencing.com" lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
yeah i just like to add this. as far as i know in our new budget cuts. we are stoping the 2 trillion dollar border patrol and building of the fences. i think thats how much i read it costed ill look it up.

found this and its from 2006.

www.alternet.org...
edit on 18-1-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

ok i guess i was off by a trillion or so

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 18-1-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4EweThey should just hire good will ambassadors to stand by every 100 yards or so to hand out welcome baskets.

I think this idea has been advanced already:

Water Stops for Illegal Aliens?

LOS ANGELES — On May 14 of last year, 14 illegal aliens died while crossing a stretch of the Arizona desert. Now their families blame the U.S. government for those deaths, and are asking for a payment of more than $41 million.

The reason: Attorneys for the families argue the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Department should have put drinking water stations in the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge, where many of the crossings are known to occur.

I don't understand how protecting the boarder is not done by the military - as far as I know that is who is charged with protecting the national security of the US. Posse Commetatus doesn't apply if its national security - stop calling illegal immigration a misdemeanor crime and call it an attempt to infiltrate the US boarder by foreign nationals. It's an invasion plain and simple.

Anyway, I can solve the issue with the reasoning any Combat Engineer Second Lieutenant should know....

One does not create an obstacle to enemy movement and then leave it uncovered by either observation, direct or indirect fire. No real point.

So for the solution put the fence inside the boarder 100 yards, from the Mexican border to the new fence place anti-personnel mines marked in Spanish with "Mines kill people who step on them - and they have an anti-discrimination policy" becasue that would be a witty way to handle it.

Have ground surveillance radar monitor for digging or tunneling activity; colapse any tunnels on the tunnelers and leave them there to die...

Put a sniper every 300 yards in a tower and give them the authority to use deadly force if anyone touches the fence - problem solved. It would be good live fire training for the troops and way cheaper than rendering all the services to illegals and processing issues through the courts.

When the Mexican's start seeing the bodies pile-up they will avoid the area - it's almost a guarantee.

Either you go through the proper entry and exit points or you die...

edit on 18/1/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Hilarious thing is, all the "border defense measures" that people keep asking for cost more money than illegal immigration does. And at least the immigrants make a contribution, while that fence does nothing but waste resources.

Rather than building fences, we need to rethink our international trade agreements; NAFTA is just a contract that gives the US permission to economically face-rape Mexico, which is WHY we have these immigrant.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
One thing I find very funny is that Area 51 in NV has better security then the border between the U.S. and Mexico. If Americans don't want illegals in their country then they need to put the power of government in their own hands. American immigration laws are terrible.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This video means nothing. I'd like to see anyone hear climb over that fence. It didn't show them getting over just half way, the hard part is crossing over.
Besides I'd rather an obstacle course than a bare desert.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

stop destabilizing Mexico and there's your solution!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
they might as well just open the gates, all the monies in china anyway. i wonder if the Mexicans can swim

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Here's is a link to some of my favorite border crossing photos:

www.mekong.net...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

LOL! At least there is a wall there, a large part of the Southern Border has nothing but mangled old wire fencing, and much of the Northern Border has nothing at all. You can drive a truck across the Northern border without ever being detected in many areas.

At least with the northern border there isn't much worry about Cdns wanting to settle in the States. There might be some 2 way smuggling going on, but I can't see any Cdns becoming illegal aliens. Not with your crazy government. :shk:

The problems you folks are dealing with down south are horrible. It's literally a war going on in your backyard. It seems to be one more piece of how the government is slowly dismantling the US.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

The thing with china is they WILL shoot you if you illegally cross their border.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Climb over in places,??? The illegals cut the bottom of a couple of the uprights on that type fence then take a couple car jacks and spread the bars till you can walk through.

In one area they had a few illegal use car jacks to jack the fence right out of the ground till it fell over.

in the San Diego area of the border 100s of people hang around right up against the Mexican side of the fence and the border patrol can not see what they are doing till a hole appears and 100s of illegals run through and spread out

The border patrol seldom gets all of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join