It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanting to say hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well as you can figure by my user name, my name is Matt. I have done lots of different things with computers, and one thing I am proud of is the ability to meet people from all over the world. I have had quite a few good experiences, and have learned a lot of new stuff over the years. I have found these forums to be quite useful in sharing different views/experiences/ect. and now have joined to become a member myself. I feel that I have a lot to share, and would like to over time. I hope that I do get the chance to speak up, explain my views, and share some of the stories that have been shared with me over the course of my lifetime. It is very nice to meet you all, and I look forward to learning more than I know now.... which seems to happen every day Im on here
Thank you and talk to you soon.

-Matt

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello Matt and welcome to ATS,hope you enjoy and we would like to hear of your storys

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mattyboy4u

Hi Matt, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank you
I will be sure to if I do have questions. So far figured I'd start off with this, and well go from there. Once I start to share my stories, I will post them in the appropriate forum topics. Thank you again.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Howdy fellow Oregonian, welcome aboard! Looking forward to your stories and perspectives.
We'll cya on the boards....

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

welcome Matt.

The wolf in your avitar looks like he is getting tired. he has been running for a while. You should paste in a bowl of water for him.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

welcome Matt.

The wolf in your avitar looks like he is getting tired. he has been running for a while. You should paste in a bowl of water for him.

LoL thank you, I will be sure to think about that. Very nice to meet you all.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Figured I'd give a little bio on myself as well. Yes Im an Oregonian, have been most of my life. Born and raised
. Computers is my specialty, and have dabbled in a lot of different areas in it, and now have landed myself into a computer tech job. I have always been big into different areas of "alternative thinking", and do believe a lot in what most people consider to be "outside the norm". I have witnessed some of what I will share, and I always like to keep my mind open to different ideas. Although I myself (like what I see from you folks) do like to have facts. Although sometimes, with the fact of conspiracies, facts can be few and far between. Nevertheless I still like to keep my mind open, and love to hear others stories as well. I will try to cover some of my experiences here within the week, as I do work a lot, and have a wife and 2 kids to tend to
Again thank you, and look forward to talking with you more.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

nice to meet another computer nerd.
No matter what you read on here, the world will not end in the next few weeks.
That will be an ongoing trend here for as long as you stay.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
LoL, even I dont believe the end of the world theory. Yes earthquakes, yes storms, yes it will get bad. I call it evolving, not the end of the world
. We will see another day, it will just be (hopefully) better than what we have now. And definetly not in 2-3 weeks heheh. Yah I have seen a lot of over the top "guesstimations" on whats going to happen in 2012. I have also seen a few that make sense. Everyones got their theorys though.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS matt.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Matt. Yes that wolf must be very buff by now lol. Look forward to reading what you have to share with us.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Welcome, you've come to the right place for sharing
Enjoy the site and the people.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Welcome Matt it is great to have you here.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Welcome Matt!

You will find me in the paranormal/prohecy forums. Exciting times ahead.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join