It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of dream is this??? 2 headed green snake witout a tail..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am not sure if this was a dream. It happened around 5am to 6am. Is very usual for me to wake up around this time anyway since I tend to receive special messages at those time. I think this was another astral projection experience. Basically, I woke up from this dream after I was lying down on a piece of rock and reminiscing about my past. Then, I was slowly drifting away from the scene and becoming more aware of myself lying on my own bed.

The dream started off something like this. I was reading a story book with a blue cover. It was a very thin book, but without titles or words on the cover as well as on the pages. Somehow, I was able to read the story and having the plot unfolded right before my eyes. The story was an epic saga dated back some 2000 years ago. The hero is often represented as the character of his people and nation. Somehow, I got the impression that the hero started off this journey pretty late because he has to grow up and becoming adult first. It was a long time to wait to make something great of yourself. I closed the book and decided to sleep. I couldn't because the book now seemed to have certain power in it. I felt something wanted to come out from the book. I saw a red aura surrounding the book now. Then, the book opened by itself and the pages began to turn. Here, I saw an animal figure which looked like a cross between a bear with a head of a horse. It was in white too. It said that time has been accelerated and it was time for me to go. It was my time. At first, I couldn't believe the book was addressing to me. Second, I felt what a co-incidence that my time was now. Without further delay, I followed this being inside the book.

Now, I believe I was in another dimension. Like I was behind a wall of my apartment. Then, my mother was coming looking for me. I tried to tell her where I was but I was having difficulty because I was behind a wall. Somehow, I got her attention. This is strange. Here, I felt I was saying a long good bye to her. I felt my journey would take me so far that I won't be back to see her. I tried to explain to her what was happening to me but it seemed words weren't enough to describe what I was going through. Somehow, she understood. She asked me if I believe in Buddha. I told her yes. Then, she felt at ease and calm afterward.

I turned around and trying to find me way through this dimension. Then, I saw snakes were everywhere. They weren't on the ground but somehow at my eye level. I didn't get bitten by them. I tried to fend them off by grabbing them by the throat and slamming them on the ground. It was too much for me. Then, I saw a 2 headed green snake without a tail. It was so green. Brilliant green. Each of my both hands was holding onto each of the head. I use them to fend out all other snakes in the area. It killed all other snakes. I was able to be on my way afterward. Now, I came to a boarded up window. I was still holding the green snake. The left head bit onto the window frame and won't let go. I assumed I needed to get out through this window. Here, I saw my father. Same as with my mother, I was saying a long good bye to him too. He helped me to get the window opened.

At this point, I tried to be careful about the window because I believe I may come back again. Right now, I can see the outside and I noticed I was no longer in my neighborhood. I noticed I was on the second floor and there was a pillar connecting the window to the ground level. I began to notice that the area was a ruin. Very dry area. No grass. A lot of rocks.

I exited through the window and onto the ground level. Here, I was greeted with a Jewish man. He said he has been told I would be late. I told him I was saying good bye to my parents and that was why I was late. Then, he sat me down on a piece of large rock. He has a clip board on him. He then began to ask me questions that he had the answers already.

He asked me what was my "self-made" name? The name I ended up using because of the life I lived, in the context of another culture--the culture/country one day I would like to live in. I was like what? Then, I told him the literal translation of my real name to that of the language translation. We both began to laugh about it because it was something I did in the past long ago and it does not affect me in a negative way. I told him about my spiritual experience how it resembled to the life the age old hero dated back some 2000 years ago. He was able to elaborate on my life story as if he knew the answer already. He got me talking about my life and I couldn't stop. I went on and on and finally losing myself in my train of thoughts on a piece of large rock.

I woke up and became aware of myself sleeping on my bed.

The symbols here are tremendous. A blue book without titles and pages without words. 2 headed green snake without a tail killing off other snakes. A Jewish man who knew everything but insisted to ask me questions anyway. As if he wanted me to remember what happened. Saying a long good bye to my parents as if I would never see them again. Yet, I knew this was what I must do because it was my path.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Must also not forget, friend, that the wall was also a symbol. Take some time, listen to your thoughts and the thoughts of others. You wouldn't happen to be left-handed, would you?

I dentify what these symbols represent to you. Interpretation by another can be a dry, and altered meaning based on their concepts alone.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
Must also not forget, friend, that the wall was also a symbol. Take some time, listen to your thoughts and the thoughts of others. You wouldn't happen to be left-handed, would you?

I dentify what these symbols represent to you. Interpretation by another can be a dry, and altered meaning based on their concepts alone.

No, I am right handed. Yes, I have been expecting something to happen to me for some time. Not sure if this dream is indicating to me that my time is near. I think I have some ideas as to what may happen to me. Most likely I will have to leave my parents or this country (America). Is possible my parents could be the only link I have with America.....the only reason why I would need to come back.

new topics

join