It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower's home raided by armed FDLE agents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We really need to show these folks we are on to them. Flood their offices with mail or emails maybe? Or will they arrest/harrass us for "knowing too much". It angers me that my taxes are paying for this bull, arresting innocent americans for stupidity. Instead of helping the homeless feeding the poor, they spend my money on this?! Man, I wish we could sue them and their freaken families, maybe it will hit them where it hurts, just like they've been hurting others.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I called the Hamilton County Sheriff's office and they confirmed the story.

They could not give me anything more than we already know, because the investigation belongs to FDLE not Hamilton County sheriff's office, but they could confirm that they assisted FDLE and the published information was accurate.

I have no idea why there is not more local coverage, because the deputy at the sheriff's office acted like they had been answering that same question all day!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The original link is active again, Bob Burton has posted a follow up at the bottom of the page (copied here).

The FDLE agent that led the search is Eric Daniels (per the search warrant) and the Judge that signed it is pretty much unrecognizable. It appears the initials are "S" "S", so maybe it is Sonny Scaff?

We are crudely back on line.
Our position is that we have invested years of our lives and a vast fortune researching what is contained on that lap top.
We have great hopes for Rick Scott who himself has beed subjected to malicious prosecutions for political purpose.
The 911 recordings are only one of many armed assaults on our home and business. We as well have a nice collection of hate signs and slashed tires.
There is information on that laptop that will send many high level officials to prison. Please call governor Rick Scott beginning first thing in the morning and have him confiscate our equiptment from these men.
if he wants our research he can make an appointment, he does not have to send his men to steal it at gun point.
With or without the laptop we will continue. They are mistaken in thinking we will be intimidated by terrorizm by its leagal definition.
Our research is of global impact. If We do not make it Go after Associated Industries of Florida, Harvey Ruvin (ICLEI), Martin Lees ( Club of Rome) Cliff Stearns (Heart of Florida) and John Lackey (Rotary International/ NCF9/12 Project) also go after Transfield Servises and all other PPPs working with these groups. Stop the port of lake City as a violation of article 1 section 8 of the US Constitution.
No time to edit Blame spell check??? Bob and Kathy

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

If Americans don't muster up the balls to do something about this they never will stand up to a tyrant government. This here is a test, it shows how dedicated Americans are to preserving their way of life. If they don't stand up for something this small, comparing to nationwide abuse, than I will bet they will NEVER stand up for any abuse.

Thanks for the story. These politicians are no different than the ex-first lady of Tunisia. She and her 12-14(forgot) siblings ran the country with a mafia type of style. They accepted bribery, they extorted, forced themselves into others businesses, and big corruption. This is where these types of people are taking your country.

You guys better send 1 letter a day to the white house demanding a REAL investigation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
And Americans still think they live in freedom and democracy.

People need to spread this story far and wide. First on the state level to demand coverage, then on the national level.

Believe it or not, I'm a lefty and I had immense hope when Obama was elected. Unfortunately, I consistently see evidence that everything Bush did, Obama does better.

You're right about that -- Americans are deluded. Most think that we "free" but we are anything but...It's particularly sickening to hear people talk about our military "defending our freedom." They are defending nothing, because that's exactly what freedom means here -- nothing. As for voting, don't waste your time. It's all a scam.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I get easily heated by stories like this. It just makes you cringe to see authorities using their powers to hurt people.

So what is the moral of the story? If you see your government doing something illegal and harmful to citizens, keep your mouth shut?

What kind of country is the USA becoming?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

LOL, that is one moral.

Another moral could be to follow Assange's example and back up your data in a number of places with a number of triggers to release it. If you catch the government doing something illegal, align your forces, verify your data, and put your insurance policies in place before going public! Wouldn't be a bad idea to store all your weapons and ammo off your own property somewhere, to avoid any "misunderstanding" when a paramilitary style raid takes place. Play the innocent victim for all it is worth, unless you are so well connected that you can take on the government heads up.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i realy dont know what u could even possibly do in a situation like this not like you can turn to the police or any goverment offical. when u would call or watever they would be doing the same thing to you as they did the him. the only way i can see anything geting staightend out with the goverment is if you take it into your own hands. there is how many of us in the us. and yet how many people are acctualy makeing an effort/diffrence.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cd1e03a83bd.jpg[/atsimg]

Orwellian World here we Come ...

Time to live in the Wildlife reserves it seams !
Dig Deep into the Thick Dense Forrest and Live a Survivalist Rambo Lifestyle

When your government raids your home when you Expose them Their Rules IMO No Longer Apply to YOU
Declare War. Retaliate . Against your Government ... when your Government Breaks the Rules of the Constitution ...

Soon the Internet will no longer be what it is !
The NSA & FCC are Exposing themselves as Big Brother

Some similar cartoons
www.anunews.net...
www.maggiesnotebook.com...
logisticsmonster.com...

some sites of interest www.maggiesnotebook.com...
(ANU News)
Archive for the ‘Internet’ Category
www.anunews.net...

Similarities Between Orwell's 1984 And Modern Day
www.tagtele.com...

One of my Favorite Versions !
1984 - BBC 1954 with Peter Cushing part 1

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It makes you wonder if pushing this hard they are trying to get a certain reaction from people.

If he had fired on them, they would have shot him dead, then they can scream "lone nut" all

day long.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLookingAround

My biggest fear!!

A couple of Christmases ago, I got in a fight with my brother in our living room. No big deal, we worked it out, but it got me thinking.....suppose someone had overreacted and called the police. Their policy is to always arrest someone in a domestic dispute. If they came to my house and insisted on arresting someone on Christmas, when we had already worked out all the troubles, things might have escalated. My house is heavily armed, I am a Mason, a Christian, a Tea Partier, an NRA member, and I have said far too much on ATS, so I am liable to be on some lists. Imagine how quickly things could have escalated over nothing.

Suppose an ex-roommate or girlfriend or mistaken neighbor tips them off about something at my house. Suppose they come in the middle of the night paramilitary style like is becoming so popular. There is a double pistol grip 12 guage by my bed, and several guns placed strategically about. I have a big dog. I have solid wood interior doors that are locked at night. I have a security system. I have some bright lights. Since I am not breaking any laws, I would assume someone in my house was a burglar, and I would defend myself. I would know when they got into the house, and I would have a moment or too to grab my guns, in the chaos I might not hear, or might not believe they were police. It would surely end badly for everyone, but mostly ME!

Their overbearing tactics, sealed warrants, paramilitary raids, and questionable motives are getting very, very scary!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by JustLookingAround

My biggest fear!!

A couple of Christmases ago, I got in a fight with my brother in our living room. No big deal, we worked it out, but it got me thinking.....suppose someone had overreacted and called the police. Their policy is to always arrest someone in a domestic dispute. If they came to my house and insisted on arresting someone on Christmas, when we had already worked out all the troubles, things might have escalated. My house is heavily armed, I am a Mason, a Christian, a Tea Partier, an NRA member, and I have said far too much on ATS, so I am liable to be on some lists. Imagine how quickly things could have escalated over nothing.

Suppose an ex-roommate or girlfriend or mistaken neighbor tips them off about something at my house. Suppose they come in the middle of the night paramilitary style like is becoming so popular. There is a double pistol grip 12 guage by my bed, and several guns placed strategically about. I have a big dog. I have solid wood interior doors that are locked at night. I have a security system. I have some bright lights. Since I am not breaking any laws, I would assume someone in my house was a burglar, and I would defend myself. I would know when they got into the house, and I would have a moment or too to grab my guns, in the chaos I might not hear, or might not believe they were police. It would surely end badly for everyone, but mostly ME!

Their overbearing tactics, sealed warrants, paramilitary raids, and questionable motives are getting very, very scary!!

Well from your description I Guess you would be a Far Right Republican For that you.. wouldnt need much Worrie's if your a Mason just Do the Sign ! ( Call sign ) and sounds like your Either Living in a bad neighborhood or its your Upbringing of Security..

As you said

Thank to the Republicans (Bush Administration) and with the PTB's help with the 911 /2001 incident

The Patriot Act... Became more of a Reality !

as I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER the Patriot Act is Just an Advance UPDATED Version of the MCcarren ACT

For The Docs Below ...
Just Put Terrorist in Where it Say's Communist !

McCarran Internal Security Act
en.wikipedia.org...

Also Study these
* Communist Registration Act
* Hatch Act of 1939
* McCarran-Walter Act
* Alien Registration Act
* House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC)
* Second Red Scare
* McCarthyism

Documents of American History II
M2010
1950s: Internal Security Act of 1950
tucnak.fsv.cuni.cz...
edit on 20-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: Im always forgetting the S ( wolfenz tradeMArk LOL ! )

Well this needs to go Viral
Think of what happens if you start disagree without yur government and your are targeted as a Terrorist
and those FEMA Camps/Prisons are Actually are for you Is the Government Preparing in your Area ?

The Trailer of the Movie/Documentary below was Made in 1971 and This Movie/Documentary looks More & More like what is going on with this Nation (USA) getting closer to what this Movie/Documentary Repesents
Especially Detainment/Boot Camps camps Here will give you 15yrs to life ! but if you make this course Alive we will give you Only 1.5 yrs ... Would the Government do this ! if so It reminds be of another Movie Called the

Running MAN
g

Punishment Park
www.youtube.com...

The Running Man

Sorry i Just had to put this clip from Running Man
Captain Freedom's Workout Commercial

Seeing of How Jessie Ventura came to the light and Saw what his Government actually Became ...
and Jesse Became One of those that had Second Thoughts !

edit on 20-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: Clip Running man and Jessie Ventura

Ok I found it ! what is below !

Captain Freedoms' Amazing Speech
if you want to skip goto the ! 4.00min mark
or the 6.00 to 7.10 min Mark

edit on 20-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Believe it or not, I agree with you.

The Patriot Act is one of the worst pieces of legislation we ever let slip through.

As far as my "far-right" status, I don't believe there is such a thing. I am probably far-right when it comes to gun rights and small government, but I am probably far-left when it comes to legalizing a bunch of stuff like smoke and prostitution, and I believe about 70% of the people in prison should probably not be in prison! I am a big fan of protecting the environment and doing thorough and costly environmental impact studies before developing our land.

I think there are a lot of people like myself that can easily be pigeon-holed into far-right or far-left based on a snapshot of their beliefs, but in reality, we all have the same end goals in mind, we just have different ways of achieving those goals. As for me, I am a big fan of personal responsibility and personal freedom, I want less laws that are supposed to protect me from myself, and I want more laws that protect the environment and the families and the small business man. I want less bailouts and more start up loans. I want less million dollar stipends and no interest loans, and I want more $10k normal interest loans to people that wouldn't otherwise get one.

Our government needs to quit spending billions on harrassing petty drug criminals and start spending more on cleaning up the environment and stimulating small innovative business. We need to quit arresting prostitutes and start arresting child molesters. We need to quit investigating farmers and loggers and start investigating politicians!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If I lived in your country I would be considered left wing, but I agree with every one of your points except gun ownership. Thankfully we are just a tiny bit less concerned with the left/right thing here although there are lots who want to play the liberal/conservative game.

Thats why I dislike labels of any kind. Is there anyone who doesn't think government has gotten too big and that police forces have gotten too commando/military?
edit on 1/20/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join