It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200+ More Birds Died On Monday 1/17/11 In South Dakota and Alabama Plus Second Wave in Romania

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Another 200+ birds again. I thought we were out of the woods since there were no “die” offs “reported” yesterday……..But I was wrong.
The report here is the birds did not migrate as to the cause of death……………….If to be true then that brings more questions to the magnetic field and whats happening below the surface.

It is estimated that more than 200 dead starlings were found in downtown Yankton Monday. However, it is not believed the deaths pose a threat to humans.

Yankton Animal Control Officer Lisa Brasel estimated that she collected 200 starlings Monday, and employees of the city Parks and Recreation Department were also on the scene picking up deceased birds. The total number of corpses gathered up by city employees has not yet been compiled.

“I talked to one of the local vets, and they said there is nothing wrong (with the birds),” said Brasel, who took specimens to a veterinary office. “They just didn’t migrate and are dying. I was going to call the South Dakota Department of Health to see what they have to say about it, but they are closed today (because of Martin Luther King Day).”

www.yankton.net...
edit on 18-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

UPDATE MORE DEAD BIRDS REPORTED:

Another report I just found in Alabama..........

Several dozen birds were found dead on the ground in the area of Morning Glory Drive and Golden Rod Drive Monday afternoon. Scottsboro police, who were summoned to the area, secured the scene, called Manning and assisted with the collection of the birds.

The birds were found along a row of leyland cypress trees that provide a break between homes on Golden Road and Morning Glory. Hundreds of blackbirds have reportedly been frequenting the area and roosting in the trees for several weeks during the evening and early morning hours.

"I don't know what to make of it," Tom Vosen, a resident in the area, said. "I picked up one (Sunday afternoon) that fell out of the sky on my asphalt."

thedailysentinel.com...

Romania: A Second Wave of Dead Birds

Hundreds of dead or agonizing crows have brought terror to a town in the Eastern part of Romania. Since Saturday, the locals of Roman, a town of 80.000 people, have noticed that hundreds of crows fell to the ground dead or in agony in one of the local parks. On Monday, dozens of birds were struggling with death, unable to fly. Local experts suspect that the crows may have been poisoned, but no verdict can be given before a forensic study is conducted.

cameracrews.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Anything causes all these die-offs is still very active. Even for the king of debunkers it must be evident something weird is up.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thank you OP for bringing up more DATA

P.S. Thank you to all so called experts for their quick response in insuring the Public that nothing is wrong and Humans are not next

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Just after a quick google search this AM I have found two more bird events. Only seeing local reports and nothing from MSM......

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
today we have the Internet and the truth is coming out!!
to stop us they must stop the WEB and they cant coz then there shall be the biggest revolution in human history...

LONG LIVE THE INTERNET!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Thank for keeping up with this. Not migrating and dieing of cold seems pretty real. I would think migratory birds are very dependent on a stable Earth. If this turns out to be a gradual shift we might lose a lot more birds.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have made this point a couple of times on different bird threads. All of the dead bird being reported (except for one in Missouri) were found close to road ways or in heavily populated areas.

Now two more bird deaths occurred since Sunday. How many deaths are occurring in rural areas or farm land where these deaths will go unnoticed.

I have ventured out twice to rural areas of SE Kansas looking. If and when someone finds a large death of birds in a rural area maybe a lot more attention will move toward this issue.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
They forgot to migrate is the cause of death?Well that should tell us something right there,Why are the birds forgetting to migrate,because something is definitely wrong with the earth

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This reminds me of a thread I read a month or so ago on ATS but I couldn't find it but I did find the link it had. It was about birds in Mexico not migrating when they where suppose to. It does seem the magnetic poles are maybe messing them up.

www.noroeste.com.mx... refox-a%26hs%3Deor%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US
fficial%26prmd%3Divns" target="_blank" class="postlink">Baffled Bird Migration

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I believe it is an airborne cause. Something being released into the atmosphere is causing the birds to catch a cold. Not sure where it may have originated. After watching Jesse Ventura's Plum Island episode, a selective biological seems a possibility.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Some birds were found still clinging to trees dead.

That is a little creepy.

Maybe the planet is being cleansed.The animals spirits are leaving. My guess would be that we(humans) will be last to leave (if we are let leave at all).

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
13.7 million birds are dying everyday in the U.S. according to this site.

www.treehugger.com...

That is a lot of birds to die each day. I think we should all buy bird seed and feed them on a daily basis this might help some. Since they have tested some birds already and have found empty stomachs. I have had birds at times rip my garbage bags apart just looking for food.That's sad. Its not easy for them to always find food.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Second wave of birds dead in Romania........I updated my original post to include the link there.......

cameracrews.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I did not realize at first but another bird "finding" occurred just days before in Scottsboro. You can read the article in the link, but it looks like someone dumped off a bunch of dead birds in a garbage bag.

The fact that we now have another bird event in this town just days later makes me feel like someone might of found these birds in their yard, bagged them and dumped them off…….

Just more to the mystery……..

thedailysentinel.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
So far there have been die offs for about three days in a row then skips one or two, then the cycle repeats. This has been since December 13th, 2010 as per the Google animal die off map. Then taking each of the multiple threads introduced here on ATS that all show the information as well.

maps.google.com...

It would take me quite a while to collect all the ATS threads regarding the data. It seems odd to me that it has been cyclic in nature. Anyone got any idea as to why?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Mystery Solved.......

Brasel says she didn't suspect illness because all the starlings were at a good weight and appeared to be, for the most part, healthy. She planned to send some of the bodies to South Dakota State University for testing, until she got a phone call from officials with the United States Department of Agriculture that solved the mystery

The birds appeared to be healthy until they received a phone call.........hhhhmmmm

"They said they had poisoned the birds about 10 miles south of Yankton, and they were surprised they came to Yankton like they did," said Brasel.

No further testing needed? How convenient!!

www.kdlt.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

In the first article they mentioned the birds were hanging dead in a tree. I think that's interesting because, if the bird deaths are related, you can probably rule out impact with the ground as a cause of death. They seemed to fall dead. Of course, except for the few that died after humans took watch. Very curious. A "natural occurrence" I have a hard time believing anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

He said it was the USDA, which poisoned them at a feedlot in Nebraska.

Woods said the officials poisoned the birds because the property owners were having problems with a large number of starlings at the lot.

What are the chances that you will never hear from the land owner who asked the USDA to help get rid of the birds on his land........

I wonder what the protocols and paper work trail required to have USDA do such a poisoning.........

What type of poison was used?

I wish someone from here lived in this area that could investigate exactly where, when and how to prove the Governments claim......

www.siouxcityjournal.com...
edit on 19-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well, there was one theory that the birds were being affected by very high activity shown on the magnetometer

but this is definitely not the case for yesterday or today. So, at least that's one theory ruled out. That's not to say the magnetic field isn't affecting them in some way, but it's not corredlated to the data on the magnetometer.

However, there is strange activity on the live seismic data field:
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

There's a thread on this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One thing which very few people are discussing, but which keeps coming to mind is Corexit. Perhaps it's filtering into the world's water, and also evaporating into clouds?

edit on 19-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Well it looks like I am answering myself............Although they provide some information........I would like to see the feed lot owner come forward and make a statement.....

In an interview with the Press & Dakotan, wildlife biologist Ricky Woods confirmed that he was involved with dispersing DRC-1339 at a cattle feedlot in Nebraska about 10 miles south of Yankton.

"It is a service the USDA will provide to livestock owners if requested and the situation warrants it, Woods explained."

www.yankton.net...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join