It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson could have faked his death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't know if he did. I don't even really care, but I am starting to think that he could have.

www.youtube.com...

Ok, let's say he wanted to to this. The hardest part would be to get the corpse that would be buried.
But how hard would that be?

I was thinking, MJ was always befriending sick people. Maybe he found a terminally ill patient who was a fan. Now say this fan was going to die eventually anyway, and really loved MJ, and wanted to do him a favor. This person would begin to alter their face to resemble MJ. How hard would that be though, since MJ's face is so messed up?

So this person, when they are ready to die, they go over to MJ's house. The good doctor administers the sleeping drug, just as he always does to MJ. But that can be part of the plan too. MJ starts taking the drug so it becomes a fact that he sometimes takes it to relax. So people know this is a fact. But this time, it isn't MJ there, but a person who looks like him and who is willing to die for MJ, and be buried in his name.

Well, there are surely some fans who were dying and may have been willing to do that! Imagine being a nobody and being buried in his name. That might appeal to someone who was a loner. He'd at least have a huge funeral when he died.

So the good doctor administers the drug which will kill this look alike. The ambulance crew, media, and everyone think it is MJ, and he is declared dead and is buried.

It really sounds possible.

I don't know if it DID happen. But I think it might actually have been possible. Most probably MJ is dead. I don't really care one way or another, as I was never a big fan.

But I was just thinking that it could be possible for at least MJ to have done it, with is connections, fans, and money, he could have done it.

The only question is, would he be willing to let the doctor go to jail for murder. Could the doctor be in on it too? Maybe MJ, although "dead" could have some connections to get the doctor off. Either that, or the doctor is actually in on it, and willing to be thought of as a murderer. Or he believes he will get away with it, Mj has some connections that can help him.

If MJ did do this, the only loser I see now is the doctor.

Surely he'd let his kids and some of his family in on the fact that he faked it all. He'd go into hiding and try to live a normal life. As normal as he can at least. I don't think his life would ever be normal, but he'd be out of the public and if anyone saw him in a disguise, they'd just think he was some burn victim or something. He'd probably live a reclusive life.

If he really did this, I say good for him really. If it were me, I'd stay hidden though. No coming back.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
I was thinking, MJ was always befriending sick people. Maybe he found a terminally ill patient who was a fan. Now say this fan was going to die eventually anyway, and really loved MJ, and wanted to do him a favor. This person would begin to alter their face to resemble MJ. How hard would that be though, since MJ's face is so messed up?

With the incredible amount of procedures he had done to alter his face, I doubt someone who was sick or terminally ill would have the strength to under go them.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Good point.

What if instead of the patient trying to look like MJ, all this time Mj was altering his face to look like the patient?
Maybe he knew someone would wanted to die anyway, and so Mj altered his face to look like this person?

How hard could it really be to fake a death if you have money and fans? I just think he could have done it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have thought about it back and forth before, and I really do think he died from just overdoing "it".

"It" as in all of the surgery, pharmaceuticals, weird new medical procedures, etc.

"It" had been going on for decades.

"It" killed him.

That's the real story people don't like to admit.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
ya i bet mj and tupac are shootn some pool somewhere at this very moment

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yes and Tupac is still alive and OJ didn't do it. Come on now oh and let's not forget Bigie. The man is gone and buried let him rest in peace for a change.

DAH BEAT TO IT!
edit on 18-1-2011 by Golithion because: BEAT IT BEAT IT BEAT IT!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Still highly unlikely. He was too obsessed with changing his face to where it was to just start all over and try to look like someone else... besides Diana Ross.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have to go to work in a few minutes so I don't have time to look for it, but there was one video I always thought was a little odd. It was the one of the ambulance that took him away showing someone that looked like him getting out of the back and ducking real quick through a doorway.

If anyone had the means to pull it off, it would have been him, no doubt. He was spending a lot of time over seas at a certain prince's home, (name escapes me at moment).

My guess is he is probably dead, but where ever he is I certainly wish him peace. i don't care what anyone says, you can't deny the man had talent and moved the world in his own way.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
the mj we loved die a long time ago anyways... even if he's out there, let him rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Even if it's possible I don't think it's true. That doctor needs to spend the rest of his life in prison for what he did. He was so guilty he waited 20 whole minutes to call 911 - When MJ could have been saved. And that, my friends, is murder!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video is pretty convincing too.
It shows that MJ had a habit of disguising himself anyway. And this Dave Dave person's face looks really plasticy.
He is supposed to be a burn victim, but even so, his face doesn't look right. It looks like costume makeup.
Please watch, even if you don't believe, it is interesting. I don't know if I believe it, but it seems possible. At least it is interesting, because it seems almost possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
My GOSH! I have heard Michael enough to have my mouth hanging open when I heard this Dave Dave talk. Holy Crapola.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well you notice that when the video first starts, he is introduced as Dave Dave, he sort of purses his lips and looks down, as if guilty. Then the thing he says about his father and not wanting to have the same name or legacy, well it sounds like something Michael would say, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Yea just the way he said father. It is so weird.. but the voice thing really gets me. Then if you look at the video of Dave Dave on Leeza two months prior, he looks and sounds so much different.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Come on folks , I mean really ? You're gonna have to face facts . The guy is dead . Let him go and move on

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Probably. But it's an interesting coincidence. Isn't that why this forum is 'highly speculative' ?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
ya i bet mj and tupac are shootn some pool somewhere at this very moment

You forgot Elvis... Or wait... No, he went back to his home planet. That's right.

Seriously though, looking at that video. Pause it at 30 seconds... Michaels nose points upward at the tip. That woman's does not... Then we have a bunch of grainy looking photos that sort of look like him.... but mostly don't....

I don't know. There are always conspiracies about people faking their death with music legends like this....

I do not think he is alive. The man died in a sad way. But he did die.

You know, I remember not long after he died a video that was supposed to be Michael sneaking out of the back of an ambulance and into a building showed up... It turned out to be some hoax with the director and creator playing into the people that he knew would claim he was still alive and claiming his faked video as evidence....

Kind of mean of him to do... but... it raises an interesting point in that people will want him to be alive so bad, they will see Michael everywhere.... and he was right.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
MJ may have been one different and twisted end product of the game and industry, but You cant fake the tears his kids were crying or family crying,
Naw the dudes dead, dead as dead can be.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

I agree MJ could have faked his death. However in their world this death faking thing is the trend, and quite normal. Anyone who is going to fake their death, and change their identity, is basically lying to me, so I lose respect for them if they are living out secretly in a new body like many of them have. I find it hard to like their art or music anymore but at the same time I can try to understand that when people need a way out, due to health reasons or something like that, it is hard to keep on living. I don't know the details but I could imagine MJ was not in the best health physically. If he did stage his death he is not anywhere near the first

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"COULD have' ... yes. But would he? I highly doubt it. He's got three kids and from what we've read he would be loathe to leave them anywhere's near his father (Joseph) because he (michael) was so emotionally abused by the man while growing up. So I highly doubt that Michael Jackson actually faked his death. He COULD have .. but he didn't IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join