It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to the US government - why have you NOT captured Osama bin Laden yet ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I was just perusing some of the latest 911 threads ... and yes, they still keep on making them !

But it got me asking myself a very fundamental question that I personally have no answer for - a question that should have been quickly and efficiently resolved many years ago but to this day remains unanswered.

Arguably, Osama bin Laden must by any definition be determined to be THE most wanted man on the face of the planet.
So, more than 10 years after successfully masterminding and carrying out one of the most heinous acts ever perpetrated against American citizens and American property ... why has he NOT been apprehended yet ?

Could the American government/military, with all the means, resources and technology at its disposal, actually be as incompetent as it appears to display to the world ?

Edit: To the American people ...
Why have YOU not demanded an explanation from YOUR government as to why justice on YOUR behalf has not been meted out to bin Laden after more than a full decade has passed ?
Do the many innocent casualties (both dead and remaining family members and friends) NOT deserve an explanation ?
edit on 17-1-2011 by afoolbyanyothername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
He died back in 2002. They just keep him around as a boogyman to keep people afraid. You can't very well justify a police state if you don't have an 'enemy'. Click my truth link below if you want to learn everything about that. Watch the movie in the OP.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My main question is why I have heard stories about our elite soldiers having him in their sights on more than one occasion, and they were told to stand down every single time.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think he is probably dead or the Govt. doesnt want to catch him because they need their boogieman out there to keep the public scared so they keep giving up their freedoms.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Watch from the 4:46 mark and it may help answer why he is so hard to find.Nobodys looking!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Says it's unavailable, is that the one where that lady benazir bhutto (sp?) is interviewed sometime before she was assassinated?

Edit - I just clicked on the link watching it now.

edit on 17-1-2011 by Majestic Lumen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yes he is dead, but did you know that the Safety Food Bill that just got passed had and amenment in it to put away $1 million every week until Sept. 2014 adding it to the bounty for anyone to turn him in or capture him dead or alive. I wish I knew where he was buried.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Well, we have a very good theory on this one.

If he was captured, allot of contract analysts who's sole purpose is getting paid by the US government to keep up the search would be out of a job.

Kind of like fining cures for diseases (remember treatment no cure, cures don't make much money) or government actually accomplishing a goal (like ending welfare), it isn't going to happen. Entire Government and Private contracts rest on him continuing to be alive. If he was captured then their job ends.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Bin Laden is worth more alive than dead this gives us a reason to stay over there to protect the mult-billion dollar renewable resource, the poppy fields and keeps the multi-billion armament business in business. Everyone gets there cut all the way up to the top and if they did not want the poppy fields we would burn them or spray them and do not kid yourself. War can be profitable and can also sink a country in debt. ^Y^
edit on 17-1-2011 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He's not dead, and anyone that believe that is.... well American. Haven't you learned from those 9/11 video's of the connections between Bin Laden and the Bush's?? They were, and probably 99.99% still in business with each other. Bin Laden was just a pawn that was put into witness protection after 9/11. I wouldn't be surprised if he is living on one of George Bush's ranches.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Because he doesn't exist and never has

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Yes he is dead, but did you know that the Safety Food Bill that just got passed had and amenment in it to put away $1 million every week until Sept. 2014 adding it to the bounty for anyone to turn him in or capture him dead or alive. I wish I knew where he was buried.

They pull some crazy stunts! It's an admission of defeat - the billions they have spent in the war to find him which of course was never about him in the first place because he was a CIA asset - before he died! Lol, they are really losing it, they've got so caught up in their own lies and fantasies they believe it themselves!

This is what happens when psychopaths take over the government.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Could the American government/military, with all the means, resources and technology at its disposal, actually be as incompetent as it appears to display to the world

Well the answer to that, is no way.
However! They peeps in our govt. could very well be the ones refered to in The Bible as the wicked.
This in turn, would explain why separate agendas seem to be the case for every issue there is concerning the American sheeple as administered by their sepratist government.

The people of earth would make God smile if they rose up and exterminated every illuminatti blood line from the face of the earth. How's that grab ya?
edit on 17-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

forget obl. almost certainly dead but a decoy from long before day1 so dead or alive-irrelevant. afganistan now rated world no.1 in lithium deposits and u.s. just happened upon this find while honourably fighting cavemen when ussr were aware of this in 80's. hmmm. u.s. keeps schtum obviously hoping it will go away. so many other worms out of the can.. explain fake 911 report. explain 1.5 million dead. explain torture of innocents. explain loss of freedoms.
'explain sh_it, you believe us or we'll force you to believe us and we are smart enough to have a drastic plan prepared and at the ready for when you won't believe us and get close to the truth'.

me, i fear that time is near.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Initially Bush and Company was pretty concerned that someone might accidently find Osama which was why the decision was made to bring him back from Pakistan and have him shave his beard run him for the U.S. Senate and get him the Key Note Speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention so they could get him in the White House where he could in essence direct the hunt for himself!

Sadly this has led to a lack of run Osoma videos and some bad casting choices in the few that they put out since Osma became Obama.

I miss the old Osama and think he played that role better than his current one as U.S. President, I just hope that when he retires from the White House that they do a Osoma II with him.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I had a cousin and a friend who both served in the war... and both said they knew exactly where Osama was but never had any orders to attack/capture him.

Not trying to say he is alive, or did not die.. just stating that two people I know with no connetion to each other said the same thing.. they served about 5+ years ago.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
He died back in 2002. They just keep him around as a boogyman to keep people afraid. You can't very well justify a police state if you don't have an 'enemy'. Click my truth link below if you want to learn everything about that. Watch the movie in the OP.

I am so glad to see someone else feels like I do. I will have to head to your thread.

To the OP, I also believe he is dead and believe he has been for a while. If the government has the ability to track our every move , common sense suggests they always knew where he was and when he died. To admit that publicly though would not have allowed the government to continue running their own agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It’s interesting how people assume that the US government with all its powers are capable of just about anything. The assumption that the Americans can find anyone they want whenever they want is ludicrous, the reality is that even with the resources of the American government, there is not a guarantee that they can achieve their goals. There are numerous theories on the internet as to his current location, last credible source I saw was in the Yemen. Saying that however there are also a multitude of very credible reports that he is already dead some of them coming from foreign intelligence services.

This is my thread that I wrote in attempt to answer the question a few months ago, basically I think it is plausible that MI6 killed him, its not definite, just a “conspiracy theory” suggesting a alternative answer to how he may have died. I accept that it might not be the absolute reality however you might find it interesting to read it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Because he's a GOVT created scapegoat. Not even real bro.

top topics

join