It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome map that suddenly went blank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So the following is a link to a Google map that had been updated for about two weeks or so with various events that had happened across the world. It showed various locations of the mass deaths of birds, fish, and other wildlife that have been reported in recent weeks. It suddenly stopped updating a couple of days ago, and I went back to find it was blank. I'm not going to call "cover-up!" just yet, but I feel like this is awfully strange.

Map

Anybody know what's going on?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey i saw that do went to check it out and it is blank except for the sidelink,but on the map nothing,strange

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

An earlier reply to this topic was that they had all been explained by one cause or another so they removed them.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
So the following is a link to a Google map that had been updated for about two weeks or so with various events that had happened across the world. It showed various locations of the mass deaths of birds, fish, and other wildlife that have been reported in recent weeks. It suddenly stopped updating a couple of days ago, and I went back to find it was blank. I'm not going to call "cover-up!" just yet, but I feel like this is awfully strange.

Map

Looks like the CoIntelPro shills (counter intelligence program) wiped it off. Can't have that kind of information on the net.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

Use this new link.
map

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It is no longer being edited by everyone. The owner locked it up and is adding them on his own. Email him if you have any additions:

[email protected]

Linky to new mapy:
maps.google.com...,155.654297&spn=177.753873,193.359375& t=h&z=1

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here's the the new map

ats is so fast ------->o>o
edit on 17-1-2011 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
^^ Jinks ^^

Buy me a coke!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dcflux

Double jinx!

No backs!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Here is a worldwide emergency map run in Hungry. If you scroll down a little bit you will see a mass die off section.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
omg bp is to blame this map proves it

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just checked out the new map, it kept wanting to freeze the page on me - ironing out the glitches I suppose. I clicked on a pin in the US and there was an update on some birds that died - originally 200 and updated to 300 so I am thinking this map may give more detail. Also new reports - they want you to email them if you run across any to add to the map. Let's try to help this one going, looks pretty good.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar

Map

Hi everyone,

I'm Simon Tay the creator of the original & new google map of the Mass Animal Death map.

I was told by my twitter friends that my map was being abused by many by placing unrelated stuff hence created the new map for protection.

I initially wanted to let the original map remain open for people to update but weirdly it's blank & I can't update it with the kml file.

it's remained open until now but I think nobody can edit it or update it, so I suggest putting new articles into the comment section of the new map so I can personally update it.

You can also update my blog via a form so that I will update the new map from your information provided.

You can then use my new map as a research data for your own blogs or forum freely

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If you track asteroids we are in an interesting period.

www.hohmanntransfer.com...

OP feel free to remove this if its off topic.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

"When birds fall from the sky and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, who by their actions and deeds, shall make the earth green again. They will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow." ~ Hopi prophecy

I hardly have the words!

top topics

join