It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officially Freaking Out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi all. I have been visiting this site for sometime just reading everyone else's posts and finally decided it's time to join. My question -- with all of the posts about polar shifts, dying animals, solar flares, HAARP, containment camps, asteroids etc... Really? I am officially freaking out here!!! Is there anything any of us can do or do I just prepare to meet my maker? This is VERY scary!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by officiallyfreakedout

Hi officiallyfreakedout, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Take a nice deep breath for a minute. Don't accept everything you read or watch as fact. Seek truth from facts!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It would be good to stay informed but I wouldn't suggest freaking out. Hope to see you on the discussion threads.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Take every outrageous conspiracy theory you hear with a grain of salt. And pepper, if you like. Point is, do not believe everything you hear, and do not freak out. Live your life to the fullest while being good, and know that you ARE doing everything you can.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Welcome. Yes many odd things are happening at the same time and there is endless speculation, some of it correct. In the end we still just live our days. Is it worse if someone dies in a car crash or being hit by a comet, you are just as dead. Don't worry about the times, spend time with friends and those are the times you are in. Be well.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Welcome!!
Don't freak out. This is all normal things happening. Seriously, it's normal...............this sort of stuff has been happening for billions of years in this great and wide universe, as well as for millions of years on this little speck of blue, in the vast,mostly empty universe.

There's nothing we can do. Just live and enjoy what we can and do what we can to help others enjoy a bit here or there.

Now, for what you can do to prepare to "meet your maker"? Do you adhere to any type of religion? If you do, there's probably some feel good answers in its tenets. Unless you adhere to an Abrahamic religion........then it's oh so f*&ked for most people!!

Seek peace within.
Accept that you are just another tiny spot of something, in this vast universe since, well, forever!!

Be nice to other people.

Get used to the idea that one day you will die............it's all a piece of cake after that!!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. There is so much info on this site. A lot of it true and some not so true. You have to read all the threads and make your own decision on what to believe.
All the mass wildlife deaths IMO are not merely normal. Something is definitely going on. But whatever is going on and whatever is going to happen is nothing to worry about. Just think of it as a new beginning to a new and better world. Peace.....

CX

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
My recommendation would be to go and put the kettle on....a cuppa always chills you out. Milk, two sugars...cheers

Welcome to ATS, nice to meet you.

Remember, this is a discussion site, lots to be discussed, some of which may just be theories. Not all true though....and definately not worth freaking out over. Well, not all of it anyway.

If you get stuck at all, give us a shout.

CX.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes, you should be freaked out but you're probably freaking out for the wrong reasons. Do not accept a single item of information until you've verified it for yourself from a primary or legitimate secondary source. Until then, claims by other members are mere theories, remember that: theories.

There's a lot of deliberate misinformation put forward by counter intelligence programs (cointelpro) to distract and confuse us.

A good verifiable area to start researching would be water fluoridation or Agenda 21.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

oficiallyfreakinout
Well who wouldn't be ? Scout's motto ? "Be prepared". Congrats on decision to join . Smart. Soon you will have a voice here. If you stick with the truth as you know it, it will always cover da booty.

So be prepared.

Speak the truth.

Welcome to ATS.

Now rock on.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
awesome name! haha

welcome to ATS.

If you find yourself to be freaking out... turn off the computer... that feeling will go away.

have fun posting here.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Welcome, no point in freaking out, just post your opinions
Good folks on here. Live like it's your last day, everyday, and your life will be full.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Don't freak out just yet. I've freaked out for years and nothing has ever happened.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Don't freak out. You are becoming
more aware and therefore more informed.
Listen more than you post, at least
initally, and you will learn a lot.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hi and welcome! Being a new member myself, I can agree with Rexus. Water fluoridation is a great place to start. Newly 'in-the-know', the first thing I did was get ahold of a good quality fluoride and heavy metal filter for my water. I also agree with what everyone else has said. No need to freak out, do your own research. The only thing any of us can do is be prepared to protect ourselves, and be able to survive (if that's what we want) Some people do this by stockpiling food and clean water in case of emergency. I have just started doing this myself. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Welcome to the site. I have been here for about 3-4 years and I have been reading since 2005. Many people come here and make predictions and none of them have ever come to light. From my prediction, 2012 will come and go and nothing will happen just more disappointments. If you get freaked out just take a couple of days off conspiracy sites and go out to enjoy the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Welcome OFO!!

I think it's time for some perspective.

Things are rarely going well for our species. We're constantly at war with each other, and have had many tragedies bestow our ancestors, time and time again.

What seems to be going on right now, is just more of the same, but perhaps a bit more so than say...the last generation or so. Just look to the 20th century. We had two world wars, the Spanish Flu, and built up nuclear arms that could have wiped out civilization in a matter of minutes!!

So relatively speaking, things are as good or better than ever. It comes down to perspective to some extent. I think it's wise to accept that change is the only constant, and that there may be some rough patches ahead.

Just do what you can to try and keep your local community in high spirits, especially when times are rough. Besides that, just know that 100 billion have come and gone before you, and that we're now nearly 7 billion on this here rock. I think it's safe to say that the likely hood of our species dying out entirely is rather slim, regardless of the threat.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Never have fear.

Can you remember how scared you were before you were born? At the time did you know that you had 9 months left to live in the world "as you knew it?". At that time did you just believe in a mother even though you never saw her or met her? Get my drift?

Don't freak out. No matter what happens, death is finite as a fatal blow to the head. The last time you fell on ice or off a chair or tripped up it could have been fatal.

On a more happy note, you and I all possess the power to change things. The reason things haven't changed is simply because we are lazy. Speak up, act and make the difference you seek. CREATE WHAT YOU SEEK.

NEVER fear.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
Enjoy your time here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join