It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG there is a dead cow in a field is this the end of the World? Not to worry it just got up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Whilst out in my local field looking for UFOs ,I tripped over ( I was looking up at the time, ufos of course) what I thought was a dead cow. After taking its picture I pondered what might have felled the beast. With all the mass animal deaths it was obviously not going to have been a natural death. I quickly decided that HARRP must have caused some swamp gas to explode ,the resulting blast being so powerful that it had actually shifted the magnetic poles by some 2000 miles . This had the knock on effect that a passing flock of geese had been so disorientated they had dived bombed the poor cow believing that this was their new heading. Unfortunately I could not find any evidence of the geese however it was obvious to me that geese are very tough ( they can break a mans arm with their wings for petes sake) and had flown off again once they had realised their navigational blunder. I am back at home now frantically digging an underground bunker to protect my family and myself from the shtf situation that we are now all facing. GOD HELP US ALL

EDIT TO ADD I have gone back to he field to get some more pictures where I have discovered that the cow is now walking around and may have only been sleeping after all.
edit on 17-1-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm afraid this is the end sir/ma'am.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about the end of the world..you should be more focused on how not to act like an idiot.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
I wouldn't worry about the end of the world..you should be more focused on how not to act like an idiot.

You should be more focused on your ability to detect sarcasm, irony and humour in general.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Anyone recall way back in the 90's when computers were just becoming cheap and popular? Some company put out some little programs where you could add someones name and sent it to them? Most were from xmas and such and were I thought rather funny. Anyone one they had was a flying saucer comes down to earth and hunts up a specific cow, Reaches up his bum and pulls out a cold beer. Wish I could remember it better or the names of any of them but was to me one of the funnest reasons for what they needed cows for.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i saw a goose do a figure 4 armlock on some guy once.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i saw a goose do a figure 4 armlock on some guy once.

I am not a big fan of geese,when I was 15 I had a saturday job collecting eggs at a battery chicken farm. The owners had about six geese that would mull around the stairs leading up to the chicken sheds. As soon as you took steps towards them they would start aggressively flapping their wings. You had to stand your ground and walk directly at them then they would disperse. They were like a gang hanging out on a street corner

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Nebulous1973

You should be more focused on your ability to detect sarcasm, irony and humour in general.

Yeah that's a major problem around here.NO SENSE OF HUMOUR.....

@OP The cow is so cute sleeping like that.

new topics

top topics

join