It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam - The Biggest Threat to your Freedoms

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

I am under the impression that the reason these enclaves aren't targeted is because of the overwhelming need to be political correct in todays world. Don't target the muslims, its unfair and unjust. Everything is so politically correct it prevents things from getting done. Why shouldn't we pay extra attention to muslims at the airport? Sure, a majority of muslims are peaceful people, but how many caucasians have hijacked planes?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Just so we get it straight, the title should be, "Islam - The Biggest Threat to your Freedoms".

The radicals are the so-called "moderate muslims." Even then, when they're called to arms, you won't be able to tell the difference between 'radical' and 'moderate' in those 1-2 minutes you're still alive while your head is rolling away from your body.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Are you sure you are not confusing Muslim Americans with zionist Jew Israeli first Americans?

Are you saying that crypto-Muslims are infiltrating America and stealing technology like the Jew Pollard or selling cheap "art" to American service personal outside military bases and government installations in order to collect data on Americans? Maybe you are making the claim that Muslims run a massive lobby group that uses blackmail and bribery against elected officials to enforce Israeli foreign policy in the US?

I suggest that you and zionist Jews are attacking American Muslims who are politically active because you see them as a threat to Israel and not America. It is good that Americans who happen to be Muslims use there democratic rights to save America from zionism and its agents of foriegn interests.

Why is that Israel has the biggest spying network in the US than any other country even bigger than that of the former Soviet Union?

I am saying it is the NWO that are running everything - they own the CIA especially.

Which is why they have allowed the KGB to conduct cultural subversion against the West for decades.
Why they have more recently allowed the Islamicists to infiltrate government and massively colonise the West.
Why they have ensured that the Jews are blamed for being the great 'conspirators'

In fact I dare say that every single idea in your head that you believe to be fundamentally true has been put there by the NWO.

When you have at your disposal the largest wealthies oldest most influential organistation that the world has ever known - that is the kind of power and influence you have!

All roads lead to Rome!

edit on 22-1-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: composition

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by awfitz

I am under the impression that the reason these enclaves aren't targeted is because of the overwhelming need to be political correct in todays world. Don't target the muslims, its unfair and unjust. Everything is so politically correct it prevents things from getting done. Why shouldn't we pay extra attention to muslims at the airport? Sure, a majority of muslims are peaceful people, but how many caucasians have hijacked planes?

I've had a few drinks tonight, but I want to address your post.

The PC straight-jacket is an exquisite creation of TPTB made with the white "race" in mind. No one else is as subject to the confining strictures of this PC madness as the person of European background. With perhaps the exception of "religious" boogeymen, such as "pedophile priests".

Think about it. White people are in interesting company! But Muslims certainly have their own set of problems.

We really should ask why this obviously illogical situation has such a stranglehold on on a "white voice". Could it be perhaps that if white people really began feeling some kind of mutual "identity" (again), it could become "dangerous" to the PTB?

And "identity" is actually the key to understanding issues of "race", the Jews, etc.

NO, white people don't typically hijack planes, but quite frankly, neither does anyone else! Our masters have spent plenty of resources convincing the world of the scary brown Arab / Islamic "terrorist", but amazingly, Muslims have actually resisted incredible efforts to radicalize them, far more than we might appreciate. This is a curious development. "Shouldn't" we see much more terrorism?

Some years ago there was a bumper-sticker you might have seen on cars that said, "No Justice, No Peace. Know Justice, Know Peace." It says a lot. Not a lot of justice in the world right now, certainly not for Muslims who face coordinated efforts by Western intelligence to vilify them, regardless of their behavior, and who must endure a brutal Israeli occupation that the whole world largely turns a blind-eye to.

White people need to stop fearing being called "racist". Why is this so horrible by the way, when pretty much everyone suffers from some sort of "racism"? Are blacks rather "racist" as a group? Of course, and only a fool would imagine otherwise. Of course, since the word "racist" has become a pejorative, we must not claim it too boldly, else the PC Nazi's will surely attack!

All of us would do well to "fight back", by simply speaking our minds. And ultimately, that may count for much more than a few hijacked planes, in the grand scheme of things.

JR

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I have to friend you on this post. While I don't agree with everything you said, your point is actually a thread of mine that I started not too long ago. You have written some pretty good posts here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Muslim world brings negative publicity upon itself, from the kidnapping of Israelis at the Olympics, murdering of school children taken hostage in central Asia, to the recent killing rampage in a hotel in India, Muslims have turned themselves into the bad guys. Throw in child brides under the age of 10, and their horrendous history of slavery, and it is not hard to see why they are viewed as the worlds bad guys. In fact, I am surprised that they get any respect at all.

Israel has a right to form a state in the Middle East, and every bit as much of a right to their nation as the Arab conquerors who believe they they should have the only claim to a sovereign nation in the Middle East. If the people of Islam were to see past their prejudices, they might figure out that they would be far better off embracing Israel, and the technological prowess they bring with them, rather than constantly killing themselves to attack Israel.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Thanks Poet, I'm surprised I hadn't seen your thread already, a great OP I must say.

Well, I'm going to friend you too my friend! No, we don't have to agree on everything, things would be boring if that was always the case. What I like to see is people with some "cajones" (nod to multiculturalism!), who aren't afraid of that vile PC straight-jacket. You obviously are one of the few who isn't afraid to be called names, and go against the program. We need more people like that, IMO.

I'm guessing I'm going to feel inclined to go post in your thread today, but as far as this thread about radical Islam, people better get used to this issue, we're going to see a whole lot more before it gets better. Actually, people will probably call me a pessimist, but I don't really see it getting better at all.

While I don't count myself "against" anyone in particular, other than the elite beasts who pit us all against each other, I think it would be foolish to ignore the simple demographics that bear upon these "race" related issues.

I'm certainly no fan of the Israeli regime, but do they now have a right to exist? Absolutely. And I say this knowing full well that life isn't terribly "fair", but it's like so many other realities, it's just the way it is. However, when it comes to demographics, life seems to have a rather irritating message for us: "Be fruitful, or disappear!" The Israelis know this, and this fact has lead to actions that are perhaps terrible, and yet, we are talking about survival. For the Jew, in the context of their history and subculture, this is not a small issue. Israel is a tiny piece of real estate where they are indeed making a stand, for better or worse.

An enlightened enemy would take this major issue into consideration, and I think that there are those in the Arab world that do, with the most obvious recent example being the "softening" of Egypt in the past couple of decades. It does seem that there might be some who are OK with a Jewish state, at least for now. But whatever the momentary politics, people on either side should be able to see that longer-term, it will be birthrates that win or lose the battle. In that sense, perhaps we should relax, since such a thing isn't easily controllable.

Or is it? As I mentioned, I'll probably post in your thread where the comments would be more germaine to the issues you raised, but I do want to say that I believe that the elite are extremely aware of this issue of birthrates, and have indeed implemented "policies" to address it, to their advantage, by all appearances.

JR

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

On 9/11/01 radical Islam swiped at our soft under belly and drew blood.

At that moment the whole world stood with the US against those radical terrorist enemies of freedom. Even moderate Muslims held the terrorists hiding among them in contempt.

Unfortunately...
The overkill and return fire of the US resulting in inadvertantly, but repeatedly killing first hundreds then thousands of innocent Muslim citizens in our search for revenge and "justice" was a poorly planned knee jerk strategy. It back fired completely and probably irrevocably.

Now, yes, we have by our response engendered a whole new generation and variety of enemies dead set to destroy us and our way of life.

Now we fight like an awkward lumbering beast against an army of swarming flesh eating ants while other nations, once with us are now standing on the side lines hedging their bets.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join