It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good quote about animal cruelty

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Iron is essential for birth and survival and red meat is the best source for this.
Particularly women. Women already have 15% less red blood cells circulating, hemoglobin, and lron. This already compounded with how much blood a female loses during menstruation and childbirth. Iron isn't it''s own renewable source. We have to get it from plants, which has some iron but not enough for homo whatever yo solely survive, or meat, which has an abundant supply.
If you want the info I'm going off of it from this book. To read more in depth on this subject and why iron is (or was) so important to our diet read the chapter 4
lant Iron/ Meat Iron, pg 39-43.
Sex, Time, and Power

India is also one of the highest in infant deaths and deaths during pregnancy and the women and children there look sickly.
. And we both know that if they aren't eating meat for iron, then they have figured out an equally abundant source.
Consuming meat had it's purposes 100,000-150,000 years ago and they where way more important then than now. Today, it isn't as important and definitely not important enough to treat animals the way we do. I think it would do humanity some good to go vegan for a while. Hostility, I think, would definitely go down.
Meat had it's purposes in our evolution but we are always evolving.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by macman

Are you a bible freak or some kind of a hillbilly/redneck?

This is why a few turned it around on you. They could see this comming.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do you folks think a pack of wolves will treat you humanely? Hell your own dog would turn on you and try and kill and eat you if it came to that and there was no food. All you folks just remember you don't know what the cows and pigs would do to humans if they invented gunpowder first.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

im certain a pig would eat me if it was hungry enough, i don't really care, meat is gross.

i knew a farmer that raised pigs, he had one as a pet. it went into his fridge and ate a ham he had, they will eat anything
edit on 21-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Livestock is livestock. In my opinion they shouldnt be treated poorly but we do eat them.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

When you have a rare steak that you cut into and the juices flow onto you plate, how could you call that gross...it is heaven!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shoeshine

have you salivated to a dead cow before? not cut or cooked

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My wife had one of those pot bellied pigs for about ten years. Nice little fellow. He sure squealed like a pig when the vet came to see him thats for sure. I could tell by the way that fat sob looked at me if he had a gun he'd use it.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
S&F OP. Thanks for exposing to ATS members what goes on!
2nd

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join