It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Wants To Register All New Babies On The Planet For Vaccines.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If you could register every birth on a cell phone — get fingerprints, get a location — then you could [set up] systems to make sure the immunizations happen.”

www.infowars.com

This is absolute insanity. People are fasting losing their personal rights over the own affairs. This type of thing leads down a slippery slope to a nightmarish scenario where it becomes impossible and illegal to decide what you thinks best for your own kids. Of course,it's a boon for Big Pharma and the Medical Industry in general by ensuring there is ready supply of warm bodies and money flowing into the system. All of this also cleverly adding another layer of control over people for the governments to use on us.

Let's stop and think for a minute:'Who gave Bill Gates the power he wields today?' Answer: The gullible,tech-illiterate masses who bought into his company's vision and products since the 80's without bothering to look closer and question what was going on. Of course,it's hard to do that when our education system doesn't adequately prepare people to face the world in an intelligent,thoughtful manner. Stupidity is truly our downfall. Shame and pity on us all...

Yes,friends,it's a great time to be alive indeed! Future generations will never know what it's like to be free of technology.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow that's a vast undertaking, but given the tendencies of humans to weaponize and abuse just about everything, with some pretty alarming implications. It's a sad world we live in that makes us so suspicious of something that could be so beneficial to humanity. Sigh.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Dear FlyingJadeDragon,

Interesting article to say the least. Somewhat alarming if taken into context of how far our lives are controlled and predetermined. Nice find, and thanks for sharing.

Let's stop and think for a minute:'Who gave Bill Gates the power he wields today?' Answer: The gullible,tech-illiterate masses who bought into his company's vision and products since the 80's without bothering to look closer and question what was going on.

The above isn't quite true i'm sorry to say. At the time there were so very few alternatives the real reason he gained so much "power" was very good marketing, some theft of technology and very well targetted software. Beyond Windows 3.11 for Workgroups, you could then argue people had more choice, however the ball had already started rolling by then. Other than Linux (and it's myriad variants) and Mac OS there are no viable alternatives if you wish to be techno capable and share your work with others.

Regards,
T

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

What gives him the power is...simply put...money.

People listen to people with money...for a lot of reasons....for what's in it for them...compromises, deals, and tradeoffs to get what they want.
edit on 1/17/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Dear ~Lucidity,

That is somewhat true, now. However it is a very blinkered view of why Microsoft is in the position it is in today, similarly for Hewlett Packard, Apple etc..

This is not a chicken and egg scenario. Proper placement of their products, marketing, intelligence, hard work and continually striving to push their products beyond others is the only reason these companies are in the position they are in today. The UK counterparts had far more wealth at the time, i'm talking about Amstrad and Sinclair. They however failed miserably, so money is not the only driving force i'm sorry to say.

Regards,
T

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Bill Gates Wants To Register All New Babies On The Planet For Vaccines.

I'll bet he does. You first Bill.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Where as this is interesting; it has been talked about for a few years now. However, how crazy and in your face is this by the government?

Iphone 4 releasing an app/equipment that allows you to control your Iphone with your mind?!?!?!?!

I also find it interesting that Steve Jobs is stepping down for medical reasons as soon as this was discovered.

Here is the link....

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

We'll agree to disagree. Microsoft was a means to an end...it made him rich and gave him a voice. That is not blinkered view. A person with money and this ideal and goal and no software company would still get it done. That he also has the systems that might lend themselves to or do some of this work is ancillary. It may give him an additional sales opportunity or a leg up as to which systems might be used, but there are other companies who can and have provided technology that can, will, and have been used and employed to this type of end. Other examples of this type of end include iris mapping, facial recognition, fingerprinting, medical records storage, and so on.
edit on 1/17/2011 by ~Lucidity because: left out "not software company:"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Want government tyranny? Want to give all control over to the authorities? Want to see your children's future be managed by faceless drones?

Theres an App for that!

S+F for the thread, and for scaring me a little.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well I have a 10 week old daughter and my fiancee's friend has a 5 month old that was just immunized with far more shots then any one child of that age should of ever been treated with...as a result her poor child is experiencing a mountain of side effects and we are researching every other possible scenario before subjecting our child to the same.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by torqpoc

What gives him the power is...simply put...money.

People listen to people with money...for a lot of reasons....for what's in it for them...compromises, deals, and tradeoffs to get what they want.
edit on 1/17/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

I totally agree with you, Lucidity. An alleged 'insider' who was inverviewed by Bill Ryan (Project Avalon) says that once someone has made big money - a few million - they are approached by the 'Illuminati' and 'persuaded' to join them...it seems as though they are made an 'offer that can't be refused'. If they agree, they get enormous help with their business, and they use their money and influence to do the work of the Illuminati.

Accoding to another thread, however www.abovetopsecret.com... Bill Gates is one of the most committed Illuminati. Perhaps he had some 'help' with his business success from the very beginning? These things are all very possible imo. Just as they choose politicians and get them into positions of power, I'm sure they also promote 'their own' to positions of power and influence in the corporate and other spheres.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This piece of research puts forward evidence that vaccines don't work. childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

If that's the case, there must be an ulterior motive. One, of course, is profit - the others? Population reduction, population dumbing down?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I do not believe this is a good idea. Bill Gates needs to keep his hands off the kids. While some vaccines are good I do not think they all are. Bill Gates over steps his boundaries when he things he can tell us what we can do.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I do not believe this is a good idea. Bill Gates needs to keep his hands off the kids. While some vaccines are good I do not think they all are. Bill Gates over steps his boundaries when he things he can tell us what we can do.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Guess ol gates is getting kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies to help them peddle their poison... What twaddle.. Funny over the past 30 years over here have delivered several children in the local villages who all have grown up happy and healthy without vaccinations or western medicine...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What Bill WANTS and what Bill GETS are two totally different things.
He can stuff his vaccines where the sun don't shine.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
Well I have a 10 week old daughter and my fiancee's friend has a 5 month old that was just immunized with far more shots then any one child of that age should of ever been treated with...as a result her poor child is experiencing a mountain of side effects and we are researching every other possible scenario before subjecting our child to the same.

The best scenario is to not vaccinate at all (IMO). I have three kids ages 5yr, 3yr & 11mo. The first child was born in kidney failure and spent the first 6 months of his life in the NICU. As first time parents with a VERY sick child, we deferred to the wishes of the doctors and our first child was given all the normal vaccines he would have gotten the first six months. He received a kidney transplant at the age of two so his shots had to be kept up to date so insurance would pay for the procedure. He has lingering developmental problems and behavior problems that the doctors keep telling us are just from being developmentally delayed, but the more we research it being delayed does not account for all his issues.

The 3 year old was in the NICU for 10 weeks due to prematurity, and the 11 month old was in the NICU for prematurity and a bowel rupture. He actually had to go back and have a blockage repaired due to what was basically a poorly done surgery the first time. The younger two kids we did not vaccinate at all and they have not had any health, developmental or behavioral issues (hard to say that's true of the youngest yet, but he seems to be on track). The oldest is actually quite healthy physically, especially given the fact that he is tube fed (He does eat hot dogs, fruit loops and drink iced tea. Nice diet eh?) and immunosuppressed.

It's not easy to say all of the oldest issues are from vaccines, there are other factors at work for him to be sure. All three kids were very premature but the oldest and youngest had the roughest start (they are both boys, the girl in the middle did the best, which is pretty common for premature babies). I know this is anecdotal at best, just thought I would share my experience with my kids.
edit on 1/17/2011 by yadboy because: grammar

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yadboy

Hey, thank you for your story, Im saddened by your trials but uplifted by your support, man its a crazy world out there, all the love in the world for you and yours

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bill Gates is most likely not a member of the Illuminati. If anything he is part of the OWO.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
story's like these and the GMO mosquitos/flying syringes make me proud of being a pirate installer. I figure I've cost him over 100K.

yes I know...

just think of me as the little Chinese peasant with his little hammer whacking away patiently at the mountain.

according to rumors on the net Steve Jobs has taken his position in the Illuminati and knocked him down a pegs:

Gates Downgraded in Illuminati Pecking Order after Losing Duel
starts at 00:00:17:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join