It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am surprised at the amount of bashing OP is getting here. Can any of you prove they are wrong? Not beyond a shadow of a doubt. If OP provided proof, it wouldn't be good enough for the general ATS community anyway. The debunkers would all be like "Swamp gas chinese lantern balloon refracted light natural phenomena misinterpreted etc"

I thought ATS was a place for alternative ideas? Ideas not held by the mainstream? I think the OP certainly fits into that category.

Also, if people don't like the thread they have the option of not commenting instead of jumping all over the thread starter.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

You claim that one of the "main conclusions of my research" is that "Evoking Demons = Opening Stargates". Would you please provide us with the specific information which lead you to this 'conclusion' so that we might understand at a deeper level ourselves, as well as being able assess your skills at reaching such deductions based on the evidence you provide? Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You are right in every way, however, alternate ideas, theories, conspiracies, and statements shouldn't be excluded from scientific and relative approaches. We may be getting closer to the truth, but flows of information still tend to get altered, fabricated, manipulated, biased, and even once again hidden over time. We here at ATS must approach these issues by bringing the facts to the table first and foremost, and from there we can begin to paint ideas and theories based on the FACTS we have. Too many abstract ideas that digress from the known tangible facts will only further distort proximity to the truth. This is the same reason why James Fetzer was exiled from the 9/11 Truth Movement..his theories distorted the facts and compromised the credibility of the case.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I see your point OP it can be viewd in this way as some are doing their best to work black majikz and are letting more then they know free into their agenda. Also I seen these few names Satan, Baphomet, the Devil, Lucifer, Jah-Bul-On or whatever other name you wish to give the ALIEN DRACONIAN ENTITY. I just want to add ARC Angels dont work for non but the Creator and 1 of the names I think is a guardian that has intentionally been taught to us to be evol. Consciously blocking minds from excepting the help due to the being automatically labeled EVOL....

I see you speak of their Egyptian influences of the serpent???? I guess that would be LORD ENKI influence??? Please look deeper as the other influence is within Israel LORD ENLIL also from simular bloodline of LORD ENKI Annunaki them both. So it seems the division is based on information interpretation and how its excepted
Interesting thread
for the treason you speak of may be very real.
edit on 1/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

Please, what you posted is formed from your own perspective, you presented no sources, no evidence, aside from a very impressive rant, bolded text, and different font sizes.

ATS is for people to present informative articles, backed by source material which lends credence to theory or idea, i appreciate the effort here but it's terribly incoherent.

i agree with you...less hollywood, more MIT....less crayola, more pencil...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
ADDENDUM

Here are supporting elements for the 3 Parts I didn't have time to post links for in my above post. They are to examine for reference, to give debunkers fuel for flaming and maybe help a few others here connect the dots. I shall publish the outline which I shall fill in during the time the Mods allow for editing posts. Note these are done on short order and don't pretend to be exhaustive, complete or compelling, only to give an order of idea of a frame of reference to encourage others to research these topics themselves. These are therefore only "seed" references, not evidence seeking to impose conclusions.

11. GULF OF ADEN STARGATE.

Here is a map which roughly shows where the Gulf of Aden is located with respect to other landmarks.

This region happens to coincide with the ARRIVAL of ALIENS in Antiquity as can be ascertained by the following graphics which show the past locations which might be relevant as not so distant from what we know today as the Gulf of Aden Stargate.

Baalbek, Giza and Mount St Catherine

Here is an evocative image from Ancient Sumerian times which was sourced from a book by Zacharia Sitchin.

From "Stairway to Heaven

LINK: Stargate Opening over the Gulf of Aden?

The 3rd part of the TEL-EVIL-SION series of videos presents highly revealing words from the 8th Tablet of Thoth recently decoded by the British Museum. This is significant because it offers insight into the possession of people by dimensional Alien entities or serpent-like demons as well as into the use by the Possessed Illuminati Bloodlines of satanic Blood Rituals and the current Gulf of Aden PORTAL under defensive observation by the world's Navies.

LINK: The Emerald Tablets of THOTH

The following very likely refers to the Stargate in the Gulf of Aden as well as others which may be opening the GATES OF HELL.

QUOTE FROM THOTH TABLET 8

Far in the past before Atlantis existed,
men there were who delved into darkness,
using dark magic, calling up beings
from the great deep below us.
Forth came they into this cycle.

Formless were they of another vibration,
existing unseen by the children of earth-men.
Only through blood could they have formed being.
Only through man could they live in the world.

In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.

Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.

Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.

Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place.
But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.

Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.
Yet, beware, the serpent still liveth
in a place that is open at times to the world.

Unseen they walk among thee
in places where the rites have been said.
Again as time passes onward
shall they take the semblance of men.
Called may they be by the master
who knows the white or the black,
but only the white master may control
and bind them while in the flesh.

USOs or Amphibian UFOs

Google Video Link

12. ALIEN WATCHERS & ALL-SEEING EYE.

The All-Seeing-Eye of Horus found in King Tut's tomb

For more IMAGES Click Here

Illuminati satanists (you may research this on your own or expand your circle of friends for confirmation) engage in sexual aggression and violent acts inclusive of human sacrifice (been there, seen that) similar if not identical to those perfected in detailed ritual by Aleister Crowley. LAM also called Aiwass was the Alien Grey entity whom Crowley called The Devil who gave him a special mission in Cairo to Create the Anti-Christ whom he later claimed was Hitler. Adolf Hitler was also his Magic Child with Crowley assuming himself the role of The Beast 666.

Crowley was Hitler's spiritual Mentor and encouraged him in his demonic undertakings including systematized torture and extermination with untold cruelty. He inspired Hitler, connecting him with his "Contacts" from the other side and he may even have been instrumental in introducing Hitler to the Super Race he met in the Underground? Probably through demonic possession, psychic ascendancy over his persona, Crowley boasted about using Sex Magick Sodimy through the Eye of Horus (no picture required) to ritualistically summon the Devil.

13. PRISON PLANET OR HELL ON EARTH.

"The truth is, an alien or demonic invasion isn't coming..it's already here"

SOURCE: The Difference Between Fallen Angels, Demons, Aliens, Jedi, and the Watchers

VIDEO: The UN's Agenda 21 - Sustainability & Slavery

The Nazi's Made a bid for the FINAL SOLUTION: HELL ON EARTH

Today we find a new face on their Satanic Plan and many of the same families and organizations behind it. They are behind the United Nations, the European Union, the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, they are financing tainted vaccines, they are putting poisons in our food, water and air, they are regimenting our lives in a full sized version of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

We are under their thumb ready to be culled with at the end of the road more than 5 Billion deaths. THEY ARE THE ORDER OF DEATH.

Yes, they're all over the place like so many Demonic organizations

Here is but ONE of their projects:

And below find one of my earlier threads in which I examine whether the Illuminati are the Earthly Agents of Aliens advancing their Agenda to the detriment of the rest of humanity:

Are the ILLUMINATI Agents of ALIENS ? Are Occult Mystery Religions Demonic Control Mechanisms ?

In case some haven't pictured the extensiveness of the Bloodline Co-optation process for any position of high authority or control in the Illuminaty system, here is an eloquent illustration:

An unknown President from nowhere? BRANCHES OF THE SAME TREE

LINK: ALL IN THE FAMILY

All-Seeing-Eye on the floor of the Reagan Oval Office

I hope this list of links that shall be posted will help you assess that while TRUTH can only be one's opinion of what is real, opinion is mandatory to analyze anything and assess the truth. This is my opinion, and that doesn't preclude it from being the truth, all the truth, nothing but the truth.

You are encouraged to do your own research, and to make up your own mind. These are just a random assembly of quickly located and posted elements which might be food for thought. Regarding the post's intended purpose, I will try to reply to any/all of your questions as candidly and conscientiously as possible.

GS
edit on 17-1-2011 by Getsmart because: an addendum was needed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by realistsee
the name says it all , GET SMART , you should try doing this.

I'm trying as I may, nobody said it would be easy. BTW that name is about the comedy TV series from the sixties in which the same Illuminati ruled our world through two competing intelligence agencies in a contrived Cold War, one was called CONTROL - yeah, supposed to be the Good Guys if you can believe it - the other was called CHAOS. Doesn't it smack of Today's CIA and Al-Qaeda? About time to Getsmart

Cheers,

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Okay just taking on the human genocide is cover for alien harvesting claim. Why dont aliens get their own humans and have them breed? And what about that in cases of human genocide mass graves are found?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

You may be right about everything, but the way I see it is these beings ET/Inter Dimensional call them what you will, are neither good or bad.

Hi Unknown Soldier,

The thread title and first post were purposely provocative, to draw attention not to myself but to a possibility of action if this is indeed the case. If crimes are being committed, we have a duty to inform others and request that the authorities intervene. When the authorities are the perpetrators that however becomes difficult and requires a broad public awareness so that individually they weaken and fold down onto one another like so many rats in a sack.

I however disagree with you that ALIENS or Demons as you might call them are neither good nor bad. It so happens that the vast majority of Alien contact brings with it accounts of serious infringements of the contactee's autonomy of movements, choice of experience and even in many cases torture and mutilation. I cannot qualify that as neutral, as hard as I may try.

Furthermore, when it comes to summoning an entity from another dimension through a Stargate or evoking a demon from the protective circle of the Pentagram, are you quite so sure that there's not going to be anything intrinsically Evil going on? Because, what I call evil is nothing else than another species which is a Predator to our own, just like we are probably seen as predators by sheep which we eat in the form of lamb chops. Are we evil? To a sheep "You Betcha"!

Beyond this I have experienced in many ways the Evil forces of those evoked and they do have a very destructive and detrimental impact in our lives. Those who bring them forth upon us don't do so with any form of good intent in mind for us, it is almost exclusively to fulfill ego ambitions and lusts for wealth, power and sex. I can't exactly qualify this as Good nor even Neutral. Putting yourself, your kindred, your nation at the mercy of an outside force for personal gain is Satanic indeed.

While it is probably not your case, there is much rhetoric from Masonic sources that Lucifer is Good and our traditional God is Evil. Well, that's anyone's call but I have seen what their Lucifer brings and am not enchanted to say the least. Jah-Bul-On evoked by three masons in chorus is not a simple shiner ceremony, it is a Devil worship ritual. Maybe their demons are generous with them, and horrid with us, that's why in the balance they find them neutral?

The way you are approaching this is worst case scenario, with a pre-conceived notion of monsters, ghouls, devils with pitch forks and things of that nature. What we grew up on watching all those cheesy 1970's Horro Flicks and images of what we identify as bad or evil. These things come from the the human mind, we created these things in our imaginations. So when something unexplained comes along and we connect the dots some people will draw out the face of the devil much like how he sees a monster/alien/demon in a Rorschach.

I am afraid you are either not forthwith or ill informed. The only representations of those "preconceived notions" you mention I was exposed to in the context of these cults' ritual ceremonials and the personal collections of artifacts of their members. Heck, some of them are still family heirlooms, not exactly what I'd call family treasures. So NO. I am not projecting fantasies, having never been raised or schooled in a religion but by Amoral parents advocating the same as you: "good and evil are archaic concepts". To which I reply Phooey.

I agree with you in a sense that these beings ET or Inter Dimensional probably being one and the same and how we focus too much on what they are in that respect. But again we find ourselves demonizing the unknown, something we do not understand. This is what roots to the prejudices between men here on earth in not understanding each other culture easy to assume all people in the middle east are bad bad bad. It's the same case here we are lumping all the things we do not understand into giant mess of more confusion.

It is all relative. All you need is to better understand the other without projecting your opinionated bias. When one sets out to cut off your kid's hand for picking up a candy of a shop floor, put it off to culture and go with th flow. Or doesn't there come a time where you have to defend what you believe in. while tolerating others? They're free to be as they wish as long as they don't harm you. That's exactly what we're up against with Aliens. If you are so fascinated by their "culture" I invite you to go on one of there fabulous magical mystery tours of abduction and probing. It's quite the cultural experience.

Aliens whatever you call them they come and go, sometimes they take you for a ride, they poke and prod at us and take what they need. Sometimes they show us things we do not understand, sometimes they leave signs that we cant read or translate from. And sometimes they even play cat and mouse with some top gun with some kind of sense of humor it seems. They really have to end up in face palm after screening films like Skyline and War Or The Worlds even Starship Troopers. Nothing indicates they are what you say, and I do not trust them but still. They become an easy scape goat.

I can't vouch for all, and maybe there are some really nice ones out there. Who would have a beef with them? But when you're confronted with an exponential problem of innumerable cases of abuse and victimization, sure you won't necessarily be lashing out blindly, but won't you check out if there are Key Leaders in positions of power who are facilitating this? We're not talking about Evil Aliens anymore, but of Evil People who are of course not all without discernment but definitely in large numbers among the Royals and Illuminati. That they expose us to dangerous manipulation and won't even acknowledge its existence, does this bode well. Have we not been betrayed? If these Aliens constitute an organized foreign power, which by all abductee and contactee accounts htey do, have they not committed High Treason?

Then again maybe you are right, but the problem is there really is not a very strong case of such a scenario from a broader scope of it. This is more urban myth than anything imho.

Myths and legends are often grounded in earlier truths, sometimes distorted, often veiled, but usually true. So I have no problem with that. However I do think that there is an inordinately strong case for such a scenario. Maybe you should look into it further?

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !

I can't help but to focus on the title. You need to work on the grammar especially that it is a title. What you actually meant is that "UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government. This is High Treason!", right?

Hi Wave Maker,

Thanks for making waves in that oh! so deep pond of English Grammar !

I don't mean any disrespect, but you may find a chapter in your manual called "compound nouns"?

If that's too exotic, allow me to "translate" the title::

High Treason of the Government has Blocked UFO Disclosure !

The compound noun form was retained for shorter journalistic impact, sorry if that threw you a loop.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You have it all butt backwards ! You are putting the cart before the horse sir! And heres why. First of all lets just agree to disagree shall we , about the link between deamons and aliens. Im not going to go into detail, but were deamon kin loose upon the Earth, we wouldnt be having this discussion because more pressing matters would require our attention.
But in terms of just the element of accusing world leaders of treason for lying to us all this time about what is actualy happening, you MUST accept that the order of events should be the following :

Absolute proof, of a physical and scientificaly testable nature is found for the existance of extra terrestrial , intelligent life, and its visitations to our planet.

It is then proven that world governments not only knew about it, but have been conspiring with , or begging the silence of the alien for a few decades at least, to prevent the people gaining undeniable proof or knowledge of this fact for whatever reason.

Once those two first events are done with will come a time when treason can be thrown at members of the establishment who might have had power in this subject, and ONLY then.
Throwing accusations around willy nilly, offering no proof either of research or of a physical nature, and generaly throwing your toys out of the pram will not change this one simple fact. Without proof of your version of events, acting as though you have done the hard work, by pointing the finger at people is a futile , and ultimately pointless manouvre on your part, and you would do well to think these things through in the right order in future. That way, the next time you point the finger, it will have some power behind it .

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Fascinated with Nikola Tesla I read everything on the man I could get my hands on. One thing really got my attention was the Ford Foundation tried to get Nikola to do Paranormal Research with them.

Nikola was working with directed energy. Why did the Ford Foundation want him then?

They wanted to either use directed energy and battle demons....or they wanted to harvest demons for power.

What we have JUST learned from the ghost hunting crowd, Demons don't like Ultra Violet light. You put Ultra violet light in a room and paranormal activity ceases. Also would explain why they don't come out in daylight.

Now why don't WE grab some Ulra Violet Lasers and start some inter dimensional warfare?

We now know those interdimensional entities are effected by UV light. Arm up.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Your speculative skills are awesome,Smart.

But.

This is all it is:speculation.

You put those huge letters at the beginning to focus our attention on stuff you find important.Perhaps you even believe this is what's happening,who knows.

You present us with youtube videos.Do you know who created those videos and why?Yeah,probably not a clue.

No sources.No data.No nothing.Just a wild ride.

This other thread,about genocide,I don't mean to be rude but did you pull that out of a horse's a$$?See,you tell us someone gave you a warning.Maybe it was you,playing with your windshield?Yeah,you don't have to argue with anyone to discredit them,all it takes is one flaw in their logic.You show everyone your windshield.Oh,how dramatic.Then,you tell us all this stuff with no sources whatsoever.

You're probably counting on impressing people with your eloquence.Showing off,maybe?

Cause I don't believe for a second someone who's educated wouldn't see the flaw in their own logic.

Or maybe you really believe all this stuff.Maybe you like living in this little world of yours.In which case I'm sure you'll be more than happy to list all the reasons I'm wrong.Like someone here wrote:get smart cause right now you sound like a desperate preacher trying to save the world by bullhorning people to death.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
I however disagree with you that ALIENS or Demons as you might call them are neither good nor bad. It so happens that the vast majority of Alien contact brings with it accounts of serious infringements of the contactee's autonomy of movements, choice of experience and even in many cases torture and mutilation. I cannot qualify that as neutral, as hard as I may try.

It could be that a lot of Aliens contacting people are causing problems, but it still doesn't mean that all Aliens are evil, if they exist. A lot of decent ones might be out there that generally leave us to do our own thing, or even inspire us in ways that we're not aware of. Seems wrong to tarnish them all with the same brush.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essence
......but it still doesn't mean that all Aliens are evil, if they exist. ........

Imagine if Mars was like Earth millions of years ago. They ended up destroying their planet and now are stuck as a species living underground. No magnetic field to protect them from the suns rays.

What if....all the "paranormal demon" activity was logged and we found it was always at night......and ONLY happened when Mars was behind our planet....hmmmm.....

Could they be from life forms on Mars? Millions of years of living underground in caves to avoid the sun evolved them into energy life forms from the cosmic rays penetrating their soil?

Could they be the ones trying to turn Earth into Mars and destroy our biosphere? Maybe.

If there were nice Aliens they would have helped man by now to save our planet. To date.....ZERO help= no good aliens.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

You claim that one of the "main conclusions of my research" is that "Evoking Demons = Opening Stargates". Would you please provide us with the specific information which lead you to this 'conclusion' so that we might understand at a deeper level ourselves, as well as being able assess your skills at reaching such deductions based on the evidence you provide? Thank you.

Hi The Flash,

Thanks for your constructive post and yes, of course, I will be more than glad to explain the basis upon which I have come to a tentative conclusion about this.

I would wish to first state that I had considered this possibility a number of years ago and had dismissed it as highly unlikely based upon my knowledge and understanding of various phenomena at that time. First I thought that physical matter couldn't be somehow "mystically shaped" by energies or entities outside of standard physical, chemical or biological processes. I had to reconsider this when confronted with a creature which was at once fully physical yet not possibly of Earthly origin. What struck me the most was that every one of its items of clothing was "brand new" as well as the fact that it has appeared out of nowhere (I didn't see it appear but it couldn't have come from anywhere near without causing havoc in city streets). So I have had to adjust to a relatively more tolerant attitude towards there being a possibility of another or other dimensions, and that entities or objects might move into ours from there.

A second reason that I can only speculate that such is a possibility is that many UFO sightings have the craft vanish from view and from detection by all sensing devices such as Radar, only to reappear. While this could be due to advanced Stealth technology it could also be caused by dimensional shifting? The Philadelphia Experiment comes to mind as a very interesting example of exactly that, a quest for invisibility which caused a ship to shift into another dimension. As above, I couldn't start to believe the eyewitness stories, not so much for their allegation that they had subsequently time-traveled, but because they mentioned that later at another location called Montauk they worked alongside Draco Reptilian creatures which I scoffed at, finding them either foolish or purposely polluting the story to bring up anything so idiotically preposterous. That was before I practically walked into one. Now that part of their story is inversely what makes me tend to believe the rest, because I know (for myself) that Dracos exist and they're very candid to not have concealed that when it would make them sound crazy.

Their story mentions the follow up of the Philadelphia Experiment under the name of the Phoenix Project at the underground laboratories of Brookhaven in Montauk, Long Island, New York, not so far from the big city. This project from the start was designed to do time travel and use specially engineered man-made dimensional PORTAL such as the ones we now know as Stargates. Their experiments were, in principle, reportedly similar to the Stargate movies and series, even if the specifics aren't the same.

"The meaning of these various synchronicities (between the Cameron name and Crowley) began to be explained when I found out about a woman who called herself "Cameron". She is perhaps most famous for having been married to Jack Parsons, the world's first solid fuel rocket scientist and a disciple of Crowley. Together, they had participated in an interdimensional activity known as the Babalon Working (a ceremonial act which included sex magick and has been hailed by some as the greatest magical act of the century)."

"Through a further series of incredible synchronicities, I would fly to Southern California on other business and meet a friend of Cameron's quite by "accident". Discovering to my surprise that she lived in California, I soon found myself tellingher about the Philadelphia Experiment, the Montauk Project, and the Crowley/Cameron relationship. Much to my surprise, she informed me that her real name wasn't Cameron at all. It was Wilson!"

"lt now became obvious that Preston 's story about being a Wilson could not be discounted nor could his general credibility be denied. Perhaps more importantly, it revealed that some very strange correspondences were at work that had to do with interdimensionality."

SOURCE: The Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment

Let us remember that Jack Parsons was directly tied to the NASA rocket program with his boosters still used to this very day to launch the space shuttles and Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles. He was also involved in Crowley's Black Magick demon evocation rituals and with the Montauk Stargate project. Maybe he was just hanging out with his buddies or, just maybe, there is more to the story than meets the eye.

From that same source we learn something interesting, that Hitler was allied with extraterrestrials and that the "official" source for the transfer of technology to Nazi scientists was contrived.

AL BIELEK: "They had cooperation from the ET's. See, they had a crashed UFO which was deliberately crashed, by agreement with Hitler, by a certain group of Pleiadians. It was loaded with technology. And the reason for crashing it was that the German High Command, if they were pushed, could say, "Yeah we found a crashed saucer in the Bavarian Alps" or some such place, "and we recovered it, took it apart and analyzed the technology."

For some reason time travel to me is easier to swallow than dimensional shifting. Time is relative to our perception, and in the absolute is said to be assessed in comparison with the movement of electrons within an atom, if I understand what an atomic clock is. But if matter can be shifted or transmuted to another dimension then this time frequency parameter could therefore also be varied one might surmise? Regardless of legitimizing or not claims of time travel, the accounts of Al Bielek and (Preston Nichols Edward and Duncan Cameron) are quite compelling on a number of points whether or not you believe the backdrop of their story.

The First of a 16 part series

The First of a 12 part series

Al Bielek discussing DUMB operative Phil Schneider

Please note that DUMB means Deep Underground Military Base and isn't a comment on the man's intelligence. Under a rough cut appearance he seems genuinely sincere, intellectually honest and a conscientious story teller. None can prove that what he said was true, but Phil Schneider was certainly courageous and had to confront many hardships, some of them in order to inform us. He was killed in very unsavory circumstances.

RESUMED by Edit feature to finish the addendum.

Please note that from the onset, I only posted a postulate, for others to consider, evaluate, retain or reject as they deem fit. Due to protest from those either starting out on the path of discovery or not yet apprised of important missing pieces to the puzzle, I agreed to offer some summary elements to ponder, and to start exploring aspects of the problem set. Given the nature of today's society and its preponderant video communication - my own brother will never read and will only watch a short video - I gave precedence to a number of videos punctuated with some written sources. However it is quite obvious that these are only intended to whet the appetite for knowledge in time leading to your own understanding of the issues. None of the links, images or videos are purported to be authoritative in of themselves. Thanks for your understanding. In a future post I will address the aspect of Black Magick opening portals to another place, which I choose to call Hell for the sake of tradition and convenience. Here's a few more, harmless enough viewed in that light.

GS
edit on 17-1-2011 by Getsmart because: of the need to resume an interrupted post.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by aboveandbeyond

I'm glad your "pet" got taken out for a walk, you really should give it a good scrub now that she's done her business. Now you know why I suggested that it would be best if beasties not be presented to polite society. I had hoped my advice wouldn't have gone above your head or beyond your depth. Anyhow it's allways nice to meet people and make new friends.

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essence

It could be that a lot of Aliens contacting people are causing problems, but it still doesn't mean that all Aliens are evil, if they exist. A lot of decent ones might be out there that generally leave us to do our own thing, or even inspire us in ways that we're not aware of. Seems wrong to tarnish them all with the same brush. [/quote

Granted, this is possibly, probably, certainly true? Yet if besieged for many years, decades, centuries, perhaps millennia, isn't it first about identifying an enemy before discerning who is a friend? More than you can know I do wish that there are some benevolent beings seeking our best interest and influencing human destiny so that all ends well fairy tale style. Not so in my experience, and I would really much appreciate not strictly accounts of meetings with loving nurturing aliens or angels, but accounts of them actually intervening for good. Unless they're a ploy, because invariably the Good ones have to obey a "Non Intervention Clause" and cannot alleviate hardship even in the deepest of torments. That would be a breach of angelic protocol ...

GS

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveandbeyond

What are you talking about?

Please take this back to the PM section, it is quite a rotter to purposely troll my threads.

GS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join