It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Stuxnet Was False Flag Launched by Israel and U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Confirmed: Stuxnet Was False Flag Launched by Israel and U.S.

www.infowars.com

On Saturday, the Gray Lady of establishment propaganda, the New York Times, passively admitted that the Stuxnet virus responsible for crippling Iran’s nuclear energy program was engineered by Israeli and U.S. intelligence.
“Officially, neither American nor Israeli officials will even utter the name of the malicious computer program, much less describe any role in designing it,” writes the Times. “But Israeli officials grin widely when asked about its effects.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The government was hyper ventilating about this worm then come out and say :SYKE! GOT YA"
How much longer are we going to allow them to spit in our faces? This shows how little they respect us. They only want us to sit down and shut up and thats it.
False flag terror events are coming people. The sooner we can face that the better we can prepare for them
This coming on the heels of the Arizona shooting where nut killed some one with a gun and now the gov't is now saying we must ban guns. Just like they said this worm is a threat and we need to pass a cyber security bill.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Kurt Nimmo....
www.rense.com...
www.davidicke.com...
Unreliable source i call

edit on 16/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I hear your concern about this, I just don't see anything coming from it yet. Not that it won't, there's just not enough momentum in congress to get this going. People nowadays see the internet as almost our gun rights and I believe we will not let that happen, just like we won't let the AZ incident take our gun rights. But I do hear ya! Stuff like this takes a lot of time to manifest, whether it's a couple yrs to 5-10 we do need to be aware.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

-sigh-
You have to love people who see "INFOWARS" and before even reading it go nah its fake. Before you comment on my posts actually read it. do not attack the writer but attack the actual article kid. any one can say that writer is a lier, how about you show how THIS article is a lie hua?

oh btw that first link does not even work

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

As I said above, this may not manifest to anything. The fact that there has been talk in congress and Internet ID's or something like that is proof that restrictions and or stricter monitoring is on the governments agenda. If you do pay attention there has been talk of for years about more control over the internet. While that does not = this, the possibility is there. If the source of the article is not credible in your opinion and I know nothithing of the source, the information is credible as far the above mentioned will for stricter enforcement and policing the internet.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Even though this is Infowars, it is confirmed by Reuters and the NY Times.

In what the Times described as a joint Israeli-U.S. effort to undermine Iran's nuclear ambitions, it said that tests of the destructive Stuxnet worm had occured over the past two years at the heavily guarded Diamona complex in the Negev desert.

REUTERS

Also a link to the NY Times article can be found HERE

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
As if there was any doubt.

I think Irans nuclear plans have been crippled more than we know.

After the motorcycle/package bombing killed the chief of their nuclear programme and this little bug being released on their systems.

... I hate to say it, but maybe the West averted a war with this little creature?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And was retalliation vowed for this? (John Wheeler)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

edit on 2011/1/16 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Please use this already ongoing thread thank you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join