It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using "TPTB" as a cop-out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

and you left out FRB, federal reserve bank, why do you think it is a privet owned but fed controlled, see US treasury Dep. if you would only look and see were we the USA have gone, it is under Congressional control, there for it is under Fed protection.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
You and I have responsibility for the decisions we make. We need to do what we can in terms of how,when, why and where we spend our money. That is about the limit of our control. Most people don't even do that.

Unfortunately our hands are tied in terms of how the government spends our tax dollars because the system is set up to ensure that only the ones the PTB want in office get there. Those so-called "elected' persons continue to kiss the asses of the PTB that put them in office. It is fixed from the word go.

It pretty much doesn't matter what country you are talking about, the same game is played everywhere. There must be an equivalent system in Russia and China, but I am less clear about it. I do know TPTB like the way China is being run.
edit on 1/18/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
TPTB are, most simply put, those greedy, power-hungry, money-hungry individuals who do not have your best interests at heart and really run things. It's not a cop out...and there's really no controlling them in any traditional sense.

About the only way we would have a chance is through widescale financial revolution, but no one seems to be willing to go there and we're rapidly running out of time, if we haven't already.
edit on 1/18/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join