It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Akashic Records And Antique Shop"? Or Just A Random Dream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Neat thread and it's nice for you to open up like this. I go to the same places and was in the warehouse a couple of nights ago. It's in the basement of the mall in my experience. There's a button on the wall that releases some type of an airlock. When I went through the door to the outside, I woke up here again.

As for the akashic records...

In 2010, I had a very vivid dream in which I gained access to a large golden book with holographic pages. A guide was there with me. I literally dove into the book and it contained a record of my previous lives. There was no time limit on how long I could explore. It seemed like an eternity. Although I didn't bring any specific memory of a past life back with me from this dream, I cannot describe the gratitude I felt for having had this experience. When I awoke from this dream, hardly any time had passed. I walked up and down the beach until dawn weeping in appreciation.

This happened while camping right on the ocean. I had been strongly compelled to camp as close to the water as possible. This was during a time of great changes in my life, but that's another story.

Anyway, on the way back from the beach I was drawn to a battlefield a good deal out of the way. While walking around the footpath and reading all the placards and memorials, I was suddenly drawn out of my body. I was a soldier and we were being ambushed. A bullet had hit me in the neck and as I lay there fading out of consciousness, I came back into my real body again.

The storefronts and buildings you posted are very similar to the ones I see in my dreams as well. I enjoy reading your posts very much tiwwa, and thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The piles of book are stored up, useless knowledge.

Small dark blue vase with a dried flower:

Vase is from latin "vas" meaning "container; vessel".
Etymology of Vase

flower can mean "innocence, virginity"
Etymology of Flower

dark blue is the color of sadness or depression, even contrite.

Therefore, a dried flower in a dark blue vase can mean "Lost innocence within a contrite vessel".
The fact that the flower is dried indicates the lack of water and light.
Water represents the life of God and light represents the truth of God.

So therefore, that vessel refers to the dreamer.

The dreamer, who is weak and small, is without the life of God, is without the truth of God, and therefore has lost his innocence, and is therefore depressed and broken hearted.

When one is depressed and broken hearted, they are struck down; the life is not in them to protect them.

This is what is meant by "It's what they used to call a 'buffet' in the old days".

Because in the old days, buffet meant:

"blow struck with a fist or weapon," from Old French bufet "slap, punch," diminutive of bufe "a blow, slap, punch; puff of wind," figuratively "cunning trick," probably echoic of the sound of something soft being hit.

Etymology of buffet

So therefore, the dreamer is being tricked, fooled, and therefore struck; albeit softly, in an effort to guide the dreamer away from his pride.

But the dreamer is led away from the woman by his curiosity, an angel which tried to bring the message, "Follow me to the roof."

The warehouse is the world. The world is a dead and decaying place, full of knowledge that seems alive, but it is dead.
It is a place of commerce and of trade. It is a cold, grey, dark, and concrete world. But there is a history there.

The musical instruments represent the inspirations of the world. Music is of course understood to be for inspiration and for communication. The reason why the guitars are laid on their sides is because they are dead inspiration.
The inspiration and the communication of this world is geared towards self glory, hence why it is dead.

The reason there are more electric guitars is because the inspiration and the communication in this world is rarely organic anymore, but it is manufactured and processed.

But what is left of real communication is dead indeed as well.

The highly polished black acoustic represents messages that seem to be beautiful, and seem to reflect light; but
the core is darkness.

The second guitar, the Renaissance guitar from the Grumman company, is this:

Renaissance means rebirth.
Etymology of Renaissance

The guitar represents the message, or the inspiration (guitars were used to make people dance, or to tell stories).
Grumman represents this:

A weaker word now than once it was; sense of "dreary, gloomy" first recorded late 12c. It also had a verb form in Old English, grimman (class III strong verb; past tense gramm, p.p. grummen). Old English also had a noun, grima "goblin, specter," perhaps also a proper name or attribute-name of a god, hence its appearance as an element in place names

Notice "grummen" is Old English past/passive participle verb; whose noun correlates to "goblin, specter". The idea is the same.
of Grim
Grumman is "a man having been made into a grim form".
A company of Grumman would be, basically a group of goblins, or evil men.

So then it should be easy to see that the second guitar represents the rebirth of the inspiration and messages from dreadful men.

Turning on the lights in the dream simply means "This is what you chose to pay attention to. This is what you chose not to pay attention to."

The end of the dream gives the impression that you will be unimpressed with the things which you search in this world, and you will instead choose to follow the angel out of lack of interest in the dying world; and you follow the angel through an exit aptly named: a fire escape. Because it all will be burned up.

That dying world is "knowledge", "mystery", "mindless inspiration", "dancing to the tune of a pointless message"; so to speak.

It's easy to be interested in old dead things; but to us it seems new, because it was repackaged for modern pleasure.

Nostalgia is our worst enemy. It causes us to hold onto an ever dying world. For if there is another generation, it will be nothing like this one.

But the next leap into the future will be worse than the last. If you think the stuff that sells today is pointless and mindless, wait another twenty years, if it is allowed.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

In a word - Brilliant. Thank you for your interpretation and your time. I am impressed.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

Yes, the mall. I saw the thread about the MallWorld as well. There is a mall in my dream-place as well. It does seem like all these places are connected somehow.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Funny, I dream of a particular mall too. It changes with time, like not always the same stores are in it. I dream of different ones sometimes too.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A thread of interest:

Possible Explanation for Shared Dreams
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by starheart
started on 4/18/2013 @ 07:14 PM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join