It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Summoned.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Have you ever felt like you were being summoned somewhere?

What I mean is, have you ever been called to a place because someone or something is asking for your energy to be present? Let me explain.

Today, I had the strangest feeling that I should go to the beach. A specific beach at a specific time.

So I went to said beach, and I knew I was meant to see something there. Something was telling me there was a purpose to me being there.

So I go there, and I enjoy the sun and ocean. As I frolick around in the waves, I start to see couples everywhere in the water. Everywhere I looked, I saw a guy with his arms wrapped around a chick. It was like the universe was trying to tell me something. Maybe I need to meet myself a woman.

So yeah, I was summoned there to see that I need to meet a female basically. I need my other half.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is that I feel summoning is a very real thing. Sometimes I call upon a spirit animal to assist me, and depending on the circumstances, it may come to me, or sometimes the spirit animal is doing its own thing and ignores my call. It's very funny.

Hopefully that all makes sense. I will elaborate further soon.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sounds very synchronistic. I think if people payed more attention to what goes on around them, they'd find that things like this happen a lot.
It's important to listen to what the universe tells you.

Thanks for sharing

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have felt this way before to honest. I feel that when your brain waves are at a certain frequency(alpha), and this may tie into a collective conciousness, you experience things almost like you're in the matrix, so to speak.

S + F!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have this feeling every Friday and Saturday. The pub calls my name I cannot help it

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I wish I could divulge my true identity , becuase i'm an avid photographer/artist and some of my best works have come from being sommond to a place . Star and flag to OP

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I don't know if this reply will make sense to you, but I'll tell you what I've been told about the phenomenon of being "summoned."
I've been told that people will often obey a command if it is worded as a summons, when otherwise they would disregard it.
This seems to be tied into ancient events on our track that involved being "summoned" to some particular location, then being knocked out and taken somewhere else to work as a slave, or some similar action. Such incidents are normally quite confusing to the individual, and contain a definite feeling of injustice, and thus a lot of our attention tends to be stuck on them.
Your particular experience was perhaps self-generated, or courtesy of a spirit guide or similar entity, but this ploy can also be used by ill-intentioned persons or entities to gain compliance to instructions that might not be in the best interests of the summoned person.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This is exactly how I have felt at key points in my life - that I was being dramatically pulled towards a certain place so that place could help facilitate a change/allow me to meet people that would be key in my life.

Physical places, to me, can sometimes take on essences that start to draw people in need of that essence to them - beaches are beautiful and calming, so couples flock to them to bond and spend time with their other halves. Over time, their emotions "imprint" onto the land and start to draw people in need of their powers to them.

It's why I'm such a staunch believer in travelling to different places and doing everything in reason your heart tells you to!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Looking back a lot of things happen like this, but more often inadvertently.
I always have and at times still get a wanderlust... I hate being disappointed though and that is often how wanderlust ends. Sometimes I even ignore wasting my time frolicking off somewhere for that very reason.

I've done it a lot though. Do it while it is still interesting. Find what you can.

Personally, the idea of going to the beach and seeing a bunch of couples seems like a bore to me but at my age, if i haven't figured out what i want and need already... then what the hell have i been doing all those years?

Ah, the enthusiasm of youth.

new topics

top topics

join