It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the future they want to implement, is it good for you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
And besides that, companies that "collect" oil (sorry, I try to find best possible words that suit the meaning, english is not my first language) and work with it are companies that are richest and bring biggest income to the governments. But they are one of the biggest polluters are the same time.
So, if governments want eco-friendly future, then they have to get rid of the oil companies, that collect oil. Then it will mean that governments income will drop dramatically. Do they really want that? Do they really think we are THAT stupid?

All countries fight for oil. What was point of war in Iraq then? Terrorism, really? Bullsh*t. And other countries?

All wars in recent history were always about oil. We could live in a totally different, ECO-FRIENDLY world if oil companies wouldnt push away companies that find better ways of producing energy, power, electricity,etc.

So, here we go, get rid of oil companies and find alternatives, stop testing (radioactive) weapons, give us choices and I am more than willing to accept that future scenario. Why not? I want to live on a planet called Earth. Not some polluted monstrosity. But I also want to stay a being called human, and not be a robot in human flesh.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I have spent "thousands of hours" also researching. It seems like the educational reform of the UN where they put environmental issues for mind control as the top purpose of education are coming to fruition.

Here is one of the UN paper by UNESCO guiding our education system since the 1970s:

The goal is:

The role of education is to awaken the young to the consciousness
of their responsibilities. It is the coming generations whose
task it will be to strengthen international organizations and
ensure their growth.

In other words they want to brainwash people with our education to accept solutions like the original video shows.

You are a victim of their mind-washing propaganda propagated from the MSM. Notice Time Warner is one of the Foundations main contributors? Here is a List of Time Warner assets. Almost all your media... they are one of 4 companies that own the world media.

So how does this connect in with them wanting to own all the land? Continuing form the UNESCO education document:

Now, all geographical studies reveal the
following undeniable truths:
Education and peace
1. In order to live and to improve their standards of living,
men are engaged in a struggle with, or against, nature. To
be sure, conditions vary according to the regions involved,
but the adventure and the efforts made are common to all
and, to a greater or a lesser degree, benefit all mankind.
2. No free, peaceful nation can any longer be self-sufficient. To
live and to prosper, they all stand in need of one another.
3. Thanks to science and to technology the Earth has now assumed
human proportions (that is why man, today, has
launched out into the conquest of space). The achievement
of the economic and political organization of the world may
now be conceived as close at hand, bringing benefit to all.

Hmmm... "achievement of the economic and political organization of the world" is close at had to bring benefit to all??? Noooooo... they don't want a NWO! And the video shows what "benefit to all" means... you will be a mind-controled transhumanistic plug in the machine which according to the video you will be "glad there is a mega-computer in charge"

But what if families and children don't want the global program that will bring good to all? hmm???

What will happen when there is resistence from the family and the university professors?

Resistance from the family
Parents, on the other hand, are deeply concerned about the
different measures which are gradually eroding their freedom
of choice: by means of guidance processes the school authorities
determine the type of studies for which a pupil is best suited,
and impose their decision on the parents ; the same authorities
establish school districts, beyond the boundaries of which parents
may not stray in favour of a school which they consider better
for their child. The last paragraph of Article 26 of the Universal
Declaration of Human Rights-‘ Parents have a prior right
to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their
children’-is thus set at naught. There is no doubt at all that,
in many countries, between 1948 and 1968, family rights have
been whittled down, while the power of the State has been
reinforced.
The drafters of the Universal Declaration were obsessed
by memories of Nazi and Fascist totalitarian methods, of State
control imposed upon little children of 7, of the brutal subjection
to which parents were submitted. If freedom was to be restored
it seemed imperative that the child should be wholly restored
to the family.
Since those days, things have indeed changed: we now face
the danger of being swamped by quantity; well-tried and trusted
methods are threatened by the complex nature of modern
society. The growing multitudes of the young must somehow
be regulated, in order that order and efficiency may be restored
to education, that individual aptitudes may be developed and that
economic and social needs may be met. In the same measure
as the duties, the responsibilities and the financial commitments
of the State increase, so must its control and its policies become
paramount.
For that matter, submission to administrative control is not
unavoidable. If they recoil in shock and horror when informed
that their child should be given a technical training-their
child whom they intended to send to one of the schools enjoying
most prestige, for education at the highest intellectual level-
parents can, in many countries, appeal against such a decision,
either by agreeing that their offspring should take the entrance
examinations for the institution of their choice, or by entering
him in a private school. These options provide no mean safetyvalves
against educational reforms put into effect by the State.
Parents are often blind, and control is not necessarily against
the child’s interest. But in such cases too it is preferable not to
force families’ hands, and rather to seek their acceptance of the
new systems imposed by the facts of life. Parent-teacher associations
can play a very useful part in this regard.
This explains why parents should be fully informed about
their children’s aptitudes, the direction in which they may best
be guided, the various openings for which this or that type of
studies may prepare. Th is can be achieved by the organization
of school and university guidance centres, and by increased
contacts between parents and teachers. The school has everything
to gain from closer acquaintance with the parents; the
parents stand to benefit from fuller knowledge of the problems
of the school.
Co-operation between school and family is on the increase;
and this co-operation will dissipate the apparent contravention
of Article 26.

So Article 26 was implemented to STOP FASCISM... and here they are SUPPORTING a new fascism and showing ways to get around Article 26....

I am sorry you have been brainwashed by the UN/Corporate agenda to control you.

Not me.

I will never accept this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

nor will i , or ne one that i know. and i feel sorry for the dumb sheeple that do.
edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

P.S. The persons name is V, which is probably a reference to "below" or lower class. Also a reference to TPTB favorite idiom... "as above so below." .... but that is another post for the future.

Thanks for sharing that little tid bit. This possibility of this as a future outcome, though, is only one scenario. Humans are in charge of their futures. What we do NOW is what shapes the future.

I do take exception with your use of "as above so below". This is NOT a favorite idiom of TPTB! It is, however used by those of us that believe everything is connected...and when situations are muddled as they are at this point in time....life is one big mirror.

btw: don't velieve that because the persons name is "V" means that she is lower class...

to each his own...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

P.S. The persons name is V, which is probably a reference to "below" or lower class. Also a reference to TPTB favorite idiom... "as above so below." .... but that is another post for the future.

Thanks for sharing that little tid bit. This possibility of this as a future outcome, though, is only one scenario. Humans are in charge of their futures. What we do NOW is what shapes the future.

I do take exception with your use of "as above so below". This is NOT a favorite idiom of TPTB! It is, however used by those of us that believe everything is connected...and when situations are muddled as they are at this point in time....life is one big mirror.

btw: don't velieve that because the persons name is "V" means that she is lower class...

to each his own...

Thank you,

I humbly disagree but respect your opinion. Throught the ages the mystery schools have used the as above so below symbols of triangles or pyramids pointing up and down. ^ V
external reference link
link 2

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
fossil fuels?
are these people for real? i suspect by then cars will be running on soylent green but it'll still be called gasoline

newsflash everybody!!!! sustainable development= sustaining TCOTBIP's lifestyles at the expense of yours.

turn off brain and get to work
career announcements
a thread [recent] of mine

Mike Lee: Federal Child Labor Laws Are Unconstitutional

when is everybody going to figure that the eco in eco-freindly eco-whatever is not short for ecology?

unityemissions I don't believe you're disinfo or an emissary of TCOTBIP but you'd love to be one?

as for all you trans-humanists
master the Body/Mind/spirit first,
then work on becoming Ascended Machines.
plugging yourselves into The Machine? or is The Machine plugging into you?
it's like you;re all Jeremiahs, cursing the day of your birth, you just wanted to stay in mommy's womb, don't you?

planned societies! WTF?!?!!? it's the eugenics movement all over again!

what the..?
Hello?!?!? we are in the 21st century! not replaying the 20th!

gonna catch my breath for a bit last six threads have me pissed off and just caught myself and had a good laugh with last statement.

I'll end this post with the following, which i think is quite apropos:

They breed for us a desolation, a land wherein no man dwelleth, nor any man pass
thereby."

Behold our desert which could rejoice and blossom; it has lured the stranger and seduced him in our midst. They come for violence! Their faces are closed up as for the last wind of Kralizec! They gather the captivity of the sand. They suck up the abundance of the sand, the treasure hidden in the depths. Behold them as they go forth to their evil work. It is written: 'And I stood upon the sand, and I saw a beast rise up out of that sand, and upon the head of that beast was the name of God!'

Children of Dune
Frank Herbert
Copyright 1976

p.s. Herbert didn't see us ready for man machine synthesis until 100's of thousands of years in the future
i suspect a lot of people are gonna be disappointed I'm still waiting for all the stuff the 2000's were promised to be back in the 70's & 80's
edit on 16-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

edit on 16-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comments

edit on 16-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: again, spellcheck and edit

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Several good points. But people are being to brainwashed to see them.

We could become a much cleaner world without all the wars for oil, but that is not the point. Those wars make money for the military industrial machine.

There is no shortage of oil: We could grow all of our oil by using methanol.
There is no shortage of energy: We could get all of our energy from the sun, water, and wind.
There is no shortage of good food: Healthy, non-gmo foods grow better and do not destroy our world.
There is no shortage of water (this one makes me laugh). The oceans are full of it and surounded by all the solar, hydro, and wind energy needed to de-salinate it... the only bi-product (sea-salt) could then be sold for us to use in our food.

These are all lies perpetuated so the rich elite can get richer and force us into becoming mind-controlled transhumanistic slaves that the original video shows. This is the future they want.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I honestly don't understand what is so wrong with the video.

If we are to live in a sustainable future, control mechanisms must be put in place. Obviously, the bulk of us are too stupid for our own good. That should be a given to anyone with half a brain.

Sorry, I just don't see what's so evil about any of this. I think you guys are stretching this.

Stupid or not, FREEDOM is the issue.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I will disconnect, live off the land and fend for myself and my family.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
We've known these things were in the works for a very long time.. some of us anyway. What should freak you out and make your hair stand on end is that it is no longer a "hidden agenda"... its done openly and blatantly. No one can deny the result being sought. You're now told whats going to happen and no one balks at it. Patience has certainly been a virtue to those who promote this stuff.. they waited to unveil when the sheeple were most sheeple-y. No protest in any numbers.. business as usual for the citizens.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
How would you all feel about this if part of the change was stripping all of their wealth, distributing it equally amongst the population and then instituting these actions? i think we need to move toward a more sustainable world. A world where hunger, poverty and war do not exist. In order to do this we need to be reigned in and forced to think less selfishly. It is against human nature to do so, so we need help. This world has enough to offer for all of us to live well and we need to get together on it sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Wel too bad for them we have two things they dont got Numbers, and Strength, because let me tell you, these skinny little nerds cannot fight their way out a wet paper-bag!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 16-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: space bar X-(

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

oh yeah, but forget methanol i read some where that in order to fill up a hummers gas tank one person in the world has to go without corn for a year and think about it burning food?

cars can be run on hydrogen from water sure a lot of the stuff out there might not be safe but it's pretty basic science but because it's repressed, we have settle for the work of tinkerers for now

lets accept the possibility that there may be working anti-gravity tech in existence;
the applications, space travel, real flying cars, heavy lifting, inter oceanic bridges [Atlantic/ Pacific]
personal flight [TSA can can kiss my *** now, try and grope me up here.]
the Geo-Political implications of what would happen if suddenly one day everybody could fly[naturally like Superman] are a whole thread in itself.

ever heard of the "florid wars" that's what the so called higher civilizations
of pre-european America called them, it wasn't for oil but for blood from prisoners/human sacrifices
it's a game played by a sub-species of homo-sapiens, these self styled elites.

and all that scarcity? artificially induced.

here in the U.S.A the government is paying farmers to not grow or grow less
all those people starving to death out there in the world are made out of food like you and me, their flesh wasn't created out of rocks sand or the air.
their food supply is totally controlled to keep them weak so they cant stop their masters from selling every thing away and so called witch finders and evil shepards targeting what are anybody who shows signs of being aware/intelligent

edit on 16-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Wel too bad for them we have two things they dont got Numbers, and Strength, because let me tell you, these skinny little nerds cannot fight their way out a wet paper-bag!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 16-1-2011 by ldyserenity because: space bar X-(

And there are lots of us vets that know how to shoot well they want to put in those gulags...

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

oh yeah, but forget methanol i read some where that in order to fill up a hummers gas tank one person in the world has to go without corn for a year and think about it burning food?

I agree with everything you said except this. The petroleum industry has gone on high-spin to perpetuate that myth. Also methanol just needs any biomass. Cattails are a great source and they can be used to clean local water supplies without chemicals at the same time as providing biomass for creating methanol.

edit to ad: And If we use the corn from all the cows that are being tortured with it, we could do it without a net increase in the amount of corn we grow! /sarcasm

edit on 16-1-2011 by pianopraze because: added sarcastic sentence

edit on 16-1-2011 by pianopraze because: typo, be changed to bet

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
How would you all feel about this if part of the change was stripping all of their wealth, distributing it equally amongst the population and then instituting these actions? i think we need to move toward a more sustainable world. A world where hunger, poverty and war do not exist. In order to do this we need to be reigned in and forced to think less selfishly. It is against human nature to do so, so we need help. This world has enough to offer for all of us to live well and we need to get together on it sooner or later.

Control! Control! Resistance Is Useless! You Will Be Assimilated

reigned in, muzzled, branded: That's the Mark of the Beast: accept that you're just an animal and not human at all

there is no reason for anybody to be starving:

now off the top of my head this guys no super-genius
probably never went to college
yet he's got a simple ecology going and producing

the knowlege/technology exists but The Custodians of the Black Iron Prison don't want you to touch
they will hit you very hard if you reach for a lot of things

"get back in your pen you filthy animal"

edit on 16-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added additional comment and link

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

How would you all feel about this if part of the change was stripping all of their wealth, distributing it equally amongst the population and then instituting these actions?

I would be fine with that if they also were to take themselves completely out of th equation, too...like off themselves... they are the ones stripping and bilking this land, they are immoral, they are monsters and they should die. Fact: If we were still on survival of the fittest, most of them would have perished along time ago, they are skinny, their genetics suck (just study how many wealthy folks have mentally challenged children) that's from inbreeding, oh and they think they are intelligent, I am quite inclined to let them know they are delusional!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

How would you all feel about this if part of the change was stripping all of their wealth, distributing it equally amongst the population and then instituting these actions?

I would be fine with that if they also were to take themselves completely out of th equation, too...like off themselves... they are the ones stripping and bilking this land, they are immoral, they are monsters and they should die. Fact: If we were still on survival of the fittest, most of them would have perished along time ago, they are skinny, their genetics suck (just study how many wealthy folks have mentally challenged children) that's from inbreeding, oh and they think they are intelligent, I am quite inclined to let them know they are delusional!

99% with you there, but the twisted ones thinking is inverted: they think they are superior!

why let them know you're on to/dangerous to them? Knowledge is Power.

not delusional, psychopathic, will kill for the lulz , please read previous line out loud repeat at least 3 times.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorists got some flack, for keeping on predicting the end of the world, but in the 20th century, they had a good track record.

They are gonna gus and burn us, they are gonna gas and burn us.
And that whats happened.

They are lying about vietnam
and it was so,

They are lying about jfk
and they did

They are gonna chip us
the chip is here

911 was an inside job
evidence says yes

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Also methanol just needs any biomass. Cattails are a great source and they can be used to clean local water supplies without chemicals at the same time as providing biomass for creating methanol.

I see, as long as it isn't food then its fine.
yet another argument in favor of industrial hemp [not the smoking kind]
but really; IMO, the internal combustion engine is long obsolete and should been left behind with the last century.
it's the same game as with the food.of the starving

seem to recall reading that about the cattails, yes I agree more Bio-Ecological solutions could being used

ecological corridor of forests/jungles to manipulate the weather,gently and such
not the brute force methods

"for their pride is the pride of the magicians of old, who sought to force all nature"

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

There are endless variety of ways to clean up our planet without forcing it's population into mind controlled slavery. I have stated several in this thread.

This is about control, plain and simple.

I think these sick sociopaths should be locked up in the mental institutions they put those that speak against them or put in the same garbage dumps they dump the bodies of the would-be whistle-blowers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join