It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jfk smoking gun. watch , you decide.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Remedylane

show me documentation explaining that tht signal is too alert tht the president has been shot
and if tht is the case then he was psychic because he gave it without even seeing him shot or turning around.
edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Look back at the files about the assassination.

Which shot was fired first? The throat shot or the head shot.

That will clear this up a little bit, I think the rest of us know which came first.

edit on 16-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: spelling as usual

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Well, perhaps he heard the shot?? Or better yet, maybe someone in the car said, "Hey, the President has been shot!" That would be my guess. Oh, and he has a rear view mirror too.. Maybe he saw blood and the President clutching his chest/throat?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

so the president is shot and the driver keeps driving, doesent turn around immediatly , and does nothing but give a hand signal of a gun to the head rite before jfk gets shot in the head? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
JFK WIKI

The FBI stated that only three bullets were fired during the assassination; the Warren Commission agreed with the FBI investigation that only three shots were fired but disagreed with the FBI report on which shots hit Kennedy and which hit Governor Connally. The FBI report claimed that the first shot hit President Kennedy, the second shot hit Governor Connally, and the third shot hit Kennedy in the head, killing him. In contrast, the Warren Commission concluded that one of the three shots missed, one of the shots hit Kennedy and then struck Connally, and a third shot struck Kennedy in the head, killing him.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12

so the president is shot and the driver keeps driving, doesent turn around immediatly , and does nothing but give a hand signal of a gun to the head rite before jfk gets shot in the head? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, he signals to the other agents that a shot had been fired, and continues driving the President away from the scene. Do you think that he would stop the vehicle and provide the would be assassin with a stationary target?

All three impact shots were fired in a relatively short period of time.

I am glad we cleared that up now.
edit on 16-1-2011 by youdidntseeme because: spelling as usual

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Can someone who actually believes this explain to me why they would want the driver to signal on camera? Makes absolutely no sense to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Somebody debunked this good here....I think they zoomed in and it wasn't a finger, it was hair or something.....If I find the forum link I'll post it....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

you clearly seehis arm move and signal given , hair? lmao

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The primary autopsy noted a ballistic entry wound to the neck of the president and subsequent exit wound in the throat. The fatality was caused by the massive head trauma.
It is generally agreed that both wounds were caused by a high velocity bullet. After the first shot the driver would naturally signal to other security observers / personnel around of his concerns using the universally recognised hand signal for the s*its hit the fan. He has gauged this to be true due to the commotion erupting in the back of the car.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Clearly he was shot twice. At 1:32 he grabs his throat then you see the signal and then he is shot in the head.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He is shot in the throat at 1:32 and Jackie reaches for him, probably trying to help or something. The so-called signal comes nearly ten seconds later.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by starseed33

EXACTLY AS SOON AS THE gun signal is givn too the head .. he is shot in the head!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
James files was the shooter on the grassy knoll .

watch this .

video.google.com...#

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Maybe so, but I am sticking to my guns that George Bush Sr. was one of the shooters.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I can't see clearly enough to see wether the drive gave a signal, and it doesn't really matter if he gave a signal or not, it also doesn't matter wether or not the president was shot at 1:32 or whatever time in the video lol, where the hell does that get us? Pointless arguements.

Anyway, to the guy who posted the thing about Bill Cooper saying it was the driver who actually SHOT him in the first place...I used to think that myself after seeing the video and Bill pointing it out. However I came across this video which clearly points out that the thing you think is a gun in Bills video, is actually the passengers hair that is sitting next to him.

Check this

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here's a video showing 2-3 shooters behind Zapruder. I don't agree with the amount of shots fired and I don't think there's much conclusive evidence proving Oswald was a shooter. There are reports of 17 shooters not confirmed however. There were at least 12 shots.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

Exactly, James Files...anyone who isn't familiar with his story needs to educate themselves on it. It is very eye opening and his explanation makes a lot of sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join