It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Background Image Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I tried every combination of search queries I could think of so sorry if this has already been covered before.

I recently switched to a background image, however not all of it shows up in my posts no matter how long the post is. The image height is about 450 pixels however only a third of it ever shows up when I look at my posts. Thank you in advance to whoever is able to help me with this issue.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

paste this into your avatar link, it will spread the text and should allow you to see your background

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
I recently switched to a background image,

In your account page, there's a space for your avatar image and a space for your background image (see below). Make sure you're using the right one in the right space. The avatar image is a long url starting with http (Use the one provided by Sauron for your avatar). The background image url is fairly short (starting with member). It looks like you are using the long url for your background image. The correct url is found under the picture stored in your media account.

So, as Sauron said, use the link he provided in the AVATAR section of your account page (it's a clear image that will let your background show) and use the shorter link under your stored picture in the BACKGROUND section.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d8e1ce81e54.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/16/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thank you both for the help! I have solved my conundrum, you may move this thread to the trash bin if you like.

top topics

join