It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hello everyone, rve been reading this forum for years and learnt so much so i thought its about time i made an account, im 18 years old and have been researching the subjects discussed on this board for atleast 2 years now:

Main interests being:
-Aliens/UFOs/Area 51
-NWO/Illuminati

the one thing ive learnt since ive been looking on here is how corrupted the government's really are i just wish everyone in the world could read this , but even if they did some people just dont listen. being 19 years of age most of my friends talk about football/beer and all that # where as im always thinking about conspiracy theories , loopholes and peoples motives.

the thing is i dont get to talk about this kind of stuff as much as liked thats why i joined this forum, The random people on the street either dont like discussing this stuff, or their too uneducated no understand (( no offence tio them) however i don't see myself as better then the yes clued up ones because is some ways i wish i hadn;t of researched the stuff like illuminati symbolism because i always find myself looking at logos trying to find the all seeing eye :/ is this a bad thing ?

anyway that's all i have to say.
this is the best community in the world , one of a kind, and im proud to be a member and hope to leann more.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mancsta

Welcome to ATS. Im looking forward to seeing what you have to offer.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Welcome, a mod will be along sometime to post information for you.

Get out there and comment.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mancsta

Hi mancsta, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mancsta

Welcome to ATS! It really is an interesting place to discuss some pretty 'out there' subject matter. Enjoy and looking forward to seeing more of you.

top topics

join