It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Elite Wants You to Think Judaism is Evil

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777

Originally posted by eMachine

“There has never been a more revolutionary ideology or way of life or belief system or religion on this planet than Judaism. In its heart, Judaism is the absolute denial of any kind of man-made restrictions and constrictions on human consciousness, on human development, on human value. And it is therefore very frightening to all elites. So it makes sense then that the elites would want people to, instead of embracing this revolutionary - this subversive - way of thinking, they want you to believe that it's evil.”

This is an excellent example of religious "doublespeak."

Judaism is not merely a religion but a system of government and a system of laws of a primitive and genocidal tribe of Bronze Age religious fanatics who were blood sacrifice cultists and which contains numerous executionable offences for "crimes" such as failing to observe the Sabbath (Friday Sunset til Saturday Sunset), for women who are found not be virgins when they are sold into slavery (i.e., married), for blaspheming against the tribal deity, disobeying one's parents, adultery, homosexuality and various "religious" offences which are simply incomprehensible to a moden person, in addition to advocating slavery and the total genocide of all devotees of competing deities.

Biblical Judaism has absolutely no place in the modern world, which is why the vast majority of modern, educated Jewish people entirely reject this ancient religion and are probably more likley to revere the modern Jewish prophets such as Marx, Trotsky and Chomsky than primitive religious fanatics such as Moses.

It is entirely indicative of the mindset of a hypnotised and indoctrinated person who is suffering from religoius psychosis to consider the religious ramblings of some genocidal bronze age religious fanatics to be more relevant than, for example, the modern humanist ethics of a rational, educated, scientific philosopher of the 21st century.

To answer the question "Why the Elite Want You to Think Judaism is Evil?" The economic elites of our modern world are not Judaic religious fanatics, and this includes the Jewish intellectual and economic elites; they are products of the modern education system and of the scientific and technological revolutions, many of whom consider the primitive and barbaric religions of the ancient world to be entirely anathematic (i.e., loathsome, disgusting, hateful), as should all intelligent, educated persons of the 21st century.

Lux

edit on 13-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

THIS.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well as far as I'm concerned I'm concerned about fascist / communist Jews that want to rule the
world with the Holy Bible and treat all others at an inferior position... Israel might go
for full scale Global Control; but remains to be seen if they can achieve this... I sure hope not

But consider;

Have JuTAIsm ( Tai = lord in japanese, as oppose to dai = prince)...

Have TAOIST Judaism... non-sexist....
equality among the genders might bring about more inter-universal peace...

remembe

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'll stick with Christ Jesus' assessment of the brand of perverted religion that He found;

""Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are."

The Bible is the religion of the Hebrew Israelites - NOT JUDAISM.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I honestly don't know how to give stars or I would for this OP. Excellent!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
I'll stick with Christ Jesus' assessment of the brand of perverted religion that He found;

""Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are."

The Bible is the religion of the Hebrew Israelites - NOT JUDAISM.

No, the Bible is not of all Hebrew Israelites. It is only of those who stayed in the Kingdom of Judea. The polytheistic Northern Kingdom had no part in it.
edit on 18-4-2012 by EarthEvolves because: change

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join