It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds are now singing at night!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

yea, the thing is i am a nocturnal human lol... i know the night.
the early morning bird chorus which normally starts at 5am, is now in full swing at 1am.

its all the birds and they are the distinctive calls of robins etc. they are definately meant for the morning. ???

i think its down to the magnetosphere anomaly of the past few days, solar energies is what dictates their behaviour. so maybe...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I`ve got a theory www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Do you live in or around a city? Cause often times birds can get confused just like human's do. I have notice similar thing, but nothing like a dawn break chorus echoing in the night. You may want to alert the National Audubon society near you and maybe they can help you with it. Or ask if similar reports have been made to All Birds out of Cornell.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

yea thanks for that, will do.

to add they are also flying at night. my bedroom window is just above tree height, i watch them violently land onto branches, they fly inches from my head. they seem more chaotic then during the day.

its like they are spooked, like a mass hunting frenzy every night this week.

i wonder how i could record this

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Unless you've actually seen the birds, there is a very good chance that what you are hearing are bats.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed and this has been metioned I scanned the entire thread....not reading EVERY post but anyways...

Maybe its just that I'm lucky Missouri has a great conservation agency that publishs a new magazine monthly...but birds fish and most all living creatures follow or use the lunar cycle, and such to help remain evasive and hidden ..yes including birds...
especially noticed on a clear nigbht with snow on the ground and a full or almost full moon is showing.

It was not named hunter moon for nuthin.....

Nothing I said in this was by anyway meant with sarcasm...please take it as it is, I am only stating something I have not noticed in the thread yet...

here is a simple user friendly chart you can put your zip code in and check when animals are most likely to be active www.fieldandstream.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by Doc Holiday because: spelz bad

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

what??? bats?? lolol

no they are birds - not only have i seen them, WE watch them landing on my window pane and taking off. they are small robins etc.

they are 100% birds, its also all the birds, im in west london and all over the UK people are now hearing them.
to add there is a peculiar amount of energy at night. maybe that is what wakes them.

look it 7:30pm here in london, i will wait till 1am to see if they do it again, its been 2weeks now.
cmon, even i can feel the change, i cant sleep. my body is filled with titaniuim implants, is this why i am also sensitive to the magnetosphere anamolies in the past weeks? hmmm

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Unless you've actually seen the birds, there is a very good chance that what you are hearing are bats.

It shouldn't be bats, if you are in the northern hemisphere. They are hibernating in the winter. If bats are flying around, its a bad sign that they are sick, injured, or the like.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Bats wake up several times during hibernation. Once a month at least.

Yes, some bats "sing."

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Crazy!!
I havn't logged in here for a long time but I thought I would to start a thread about this very same subject!!!

I live in the East Riding of Yorkshire and for the past few nights while walking my dog I've noticed birds in full song, I thought it strange 1st night but then the same the next night!!....THE TIME was 10.30pm

Never have I noticed full bird song at 10.30pm
I'm going to check again tonight and maybe try and capture the song on my mobile!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Birds of all kinds have been singing from 12.30-04.30 for the past two months here in Plymouth, UK.

With Earths magnetic field diminishing more energy is being absorbed from the sun and the cosmos, i can't remember the last time we saw images if Ozone depletion, but i suspect there are times when parts of the Earth have virtually no shielding whatsoever.

It seems to me this energy is largely absorbed by the surface during the day and released at night.

The nights on several occasions have been warmer than the days and there have been many nights of strange energy almost like microwaves in that the heat and electrical components feel internal rather than external.

Cosmic...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i remember that there were only owls heard in the dead of night while i lived
at a fishing village of Murrells Inlet SC for a dozen years,

when i relocated to the city of Phoenix AZ, the din of bird sounds became natural to me

returning to myrtle beach in SC, living on old airforce base & then on a golfcourse and
finally in a established residential area old as the early 1960s...
A rare bird was actively in song at nights in 1998, but by Y2K it was normal to hear
songs at nights, now/since about 2005 the bird songs are incessant especially in the spring
when the chicks hatch... here in the cold, rainy weather of winter, the songs are once again rarer
and its not because i;m inside more or have the windows & doors shut...
i believe the birds are busy holed up out of the inclimate weather.... but thats just my experience
as a birder afficinado
On the other hand, i might guess that birds have been receptive to low fequency rumblings as the
crust is undergoing increased new stresses since the early 1990s...when the Earth interior had
been slowing down its fluid spin...thus affecting the layer of mantle upon which the Earths' crust
floats on top of... the less mixed liquid rock is creating new hot-spots on new areas of the tectonic plates
which in turn causes new fractures in the strata that the birds (& other animals) sense/hear

If the land was relatively quiet and asleep as it has been prior to the 1990s, except for active fault
areas or near magma chambers under volcanos or for that matter Yellowstone,
(i bet the rangers & park service at Yellowstone have long ago experienced the bird populations
being on a shift basis all 24hrs a day... even without the city lights & traffic noise.)
edit on 17-1-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
thanks for the info lads. the information on the earth magnetic resonance increasing is fascinating,

its always been beating at 7 and a half beats per second but now iis over 12.

now im reading about the photon belt that we are meant to be passing through. and about photons being the result of matter and anti matter
also tesla and haarps side effects wow science is getting good again

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It is 2.30am in the centre of England and the birds are going crazy at the minute, they have been singing for a while like you have all previously stated but tonight for some reason they are louder than normal and it seems there are more of them.
I would like to know if anything unusual has happened today with any of the theories that have been previously mentioned.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by squizzy

Well an astroid flew by earth today. The sun is putting out C and M Flares but they are not earth directed.

That's all I can think of today - perhaps others know of anything unusual for today. I saw a Cardinal today - a foot of snow on the ground and he came to the feeder. It is usually April or May before we see a Cardinal.

I hope you enjoy their singing even tho its a mystery as to why they sing at night.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is not a prediction. However, About a year ago I had robbins singing outside at an odd hour and within the next day or so, we experienced an earthquake. Nothing big, maybe 4.1 or so but where Im at its not very common. I did some reading and seems there may be a relation between birds singing at night being possibly a precurser to seismic activity.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Same here in Liverpool UK
Lots of birds singing including a very loud insomniac Crow, only noticed this in the last few weeks. I'd like to know when are they sleeping?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Again tonight the birds are restless
Nothing coming into my garden, but the insomniac crow is in a tree in the next street, that's the only one i can see moving around.
Maybe the magnetic pole shift or the moon anomalies are affecting them?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Light pollution is known to confuse birds and trick them into believing it's morning. Therefor they sing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Theres nothing unusual about it, I've heard birds tweeting through the night into the wee hours of the morning as long as I can remember, it's usually worse through summer months, and now I live near the docks I have to put up with seagulls 24/7 (as well as that friggin noisy cock! 4am every morning without fail, cock-a-doodle-bloody-doo!)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join