It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iTunes won't open...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I recently updated my iTunes, and now it will now it open. It shows the process in the task manager, but it isnt taking any of the CPU memory... Its like it just stops loading, how can I fix this? I have uninstalled then reinstalled all the apple and apple related software on my PC, but to no avail... Please help.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Try a System Restore. It will undo the changes and restore your settings to whatever they were pre-update. Then everything should go back to normal. I would (obviously) be hesitant to download the iTunes update a second time after that.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I was going to update mine too but decided not to because there's likely to be a new one coming out in a couple of months with the new ios4.3 firmware. I would reinstall the previous version you had and wait for the next update..

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yu can download older versions of itunes at this website:

old itunes

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I tried to reinstall and older version an earlier, but it told me i couldnt because the iTunes Library.itl was created by a newer version of iTunes... But, i will make a copy of that file, then delete it and see if that makes it work...

new topics

top topics

join