It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navajo Prophecy: July 7 2012 - Pole Shift - Cropcircles Agree

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I came across a member comment here at this story...
KTSM: Northern Lights Could Be Seen In Florida As Poles Shift

The commenter wrote:

Very interesting. Interesting because Navajo prophesies state that the Magnetic Entrance (North Pole) will become the Magnetic Exit (South Pole) around 496.00 (Year 2012 [Each Navajo year equals four Gregorian years]), 'Ałhiidį́į́Kii (Quadrant Two) Dlaahooził (Sector Five) Naakijį́(Day Two) which comes out to Summer, July 7th, 2012.
Navajo oracles say that it will be caused by our twelfth planet, yet astronomers confirm eight planets, excluding Pluto, Eris, Sedna and Ceres. Hmmm....

Now I have been very interested in Native American Prophecies as of late after watching the movie: Koyannisqatsi

Three Hopi prophecies are sung by a choral ensemble during the latter part of the "Prophecies" movement are translated just prior to the end credits:

"If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster."
"Near the day of Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
"A container of ashes might one day be thrown from the sky, which could burn the land and boil the oceans."

I have always thought that the 'cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky' suggest chemtrails and/or contrails which litter our skies in the modern age.

Now the date July 7, 2012 (7/7/2012) also comes up in this ATS Thread: Solar flare and earth tilt 7/7/09 or 7-7-2012?

I see there are 7 lines in this one also, and 7 circles going down the middle. As for the 6 circles on the outer ends I am kinda stumped on for the moment. As I look at this photo it kinda looks like it is warning us of an earth tilt or switch of magnetic field of some sort and maybe the 6 circles on either end is or could be that meaning of earth tilt. Anyhow I thought what the hell and make a prediction and pray like hell that I am wrong on this. I guess my prediction would be that on 7-7-09 that we will have a major solar flare that tilts the earth. But if I am wrong and the 6 circles on the outer end actually mean that on 7-7-2012 the earth will be hit with a tilt or switch in magnetic field.

Will research this more and add info later after I get home from work... In the mean time. Discuss amongst yourselves.

edit on (1/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: code

edit on (1/15/11) by AllSeeingI because: code again

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. Very interesting...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So, in 2012 we have the poles shifting on my birthday of July 7, and the end of the world on the day I graduate nursing school, December 21..... I wonder if the universe has any other big events planned for me????

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here is another corroboration... thats 3 different sources now!!!

ATS: Whats with 2012? Post

Both Nostradumas and St John predicted that the beginning of the end of the world will happen during 2007 or 2012.
THE YEAR OF THE GREAT SEVENTH NUMBER REVOLVED
IT WILL APEAR AT THE TIME OF THE GAMES OF THE HECATOMB,
NOT DISTANT FROM THE GREAT MILLENIUM,
WHEN THE DEAD WILL LEAVE THEIR GRAVES.
It is either 2007, (just before the olympics, which are in 2008) or 2012 july (7th month) just before the olympics.
Aftwer reading your posts, this idea only becomes more valid.

edit on (1/16/11) by AllSeeingI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
A sudden poleshift? That sounds bad. It could be possible if the solar flare packs enough punch i think. In the past the poles have shifted numerous times but on a gradual basis, not sudden. I don't know what the effects would be if the poles shifted instantly. Have to research that

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

I always thought the cowebs were the internet, it's the only thing that goes over land and water...

Anyway here is the movie you talked about:

Great thread

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
before , say , 1970...there was never any mention in any prophecies that said 2012AD...

Cayce or even Dixon, contemporaries in out time never set that date in any special awe.

the nation criss-crossed with metal bands(spiders webs) were thought either railroads or telegraph wires,
those wispy 'cobwebs' seems to be a new twist on the historically recent prophecy

as far as the poles swapping around...
theres' the magnetic anomalies found in the sea-floor spreading, that appears to record the drifting
apart of N America from Europe/ S America from Africa/ and Oceania from Africa= plate tectonics

heres some thought on the geologic record & magnetic reversal anomalies found in the seafloor strata:

source: www.newgeology.us...

"Paleomagnetic records indicate that the geomagnetic field has existed for at least three billion years. However, based on the size and electrical conductivity of the Earth's core, the field, if it were not continually being generated, would decay away in only about 20,000 years since the temperature of the core is too high to sustain permanent magnetism. In addition, paleomagnetic records show that the dipole polarity of the geomagnetic field has reversed many times in the past, the mean time between reversals being roughly 200,000 years with individual reversal events taking only a couple thousand years. These observations [...]

... explained why the geomagnetic field has the intensity it does, has a strongly dipole-dominated structure with a dipole axis nearly aligned with the Earth's rotation axis, has non-dipolar field structure that varies on the time scale of ten to one hundred years and why the field occasionally undergoes dipole reversals. In order to test the convective dynamo hypothesis and attempt to answer these longstanding questions, the first self-consistent numerical model, the Glatzmaier-Roberts model, was developed...

Only once in many attempts ( using the Glatzmaier-Roberts model) is a reversal successful, which is probably the reason why the times between reversals of the Earth's field are long and randomly distributed. After the first magnetic reversal, we continued our simulation." Using "a heterogeneous heat flux similar to the Earth's present pattern", the model "underwent two more reversals, roughly 100,000 years apart. This demonstrates the influence the thermal structure in the lower mantle has on the style of convection and magnetic field generation in the fluid core below.

"The reversal duration changes considerably not only with site latitudes, but with site longitudes, with long durations in Antarctica, America, Africa, and Asia." "At least some polarity transitions are much more complex than is generally accepted, and are composed of multiple rapid polarity swings."

Whether the cause was compression of the crust while raising thousands of miles of mountain chains in a matter of hours, or jolts transferred from the lithosphere to the core, or some other effect as yet unknown (and too large for man to experiment with) that shook the geomagnetic field, the correlation of the Geomagnetic Polarity Time Scale with Shock Dynamics mountain building is intriguing
(Yang, 2010)

the Shock Dynamics model (emphasized by myself in the quoted sections) is very close
to the crustal shift model now popularized within the CT community and some in the religious community who swear that 'every mountain and island will have fled" (i.e. to have shifted away from its former location)

look at the source link & see a graphic & timelines for this pretty much instant mountain building epochs, & the seafloor spreading era... and read the ideas about how the electromagnetic properties that accompany mountain building and eruptions do affect the magnetic readings of polarity within that specific area..
but instantaneous polarity reversals, especially in more norther or southern latitudes from the equator takes ages to take place.

thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I looked at the "cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky" as being the the World Wide Web but who knows.
Could the "If we dig precious things from the land, we will invite disaster." be oil or things like gold?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

It could be most of the resources we dig up from beneath the Earth. Do we even know how much damage we are doing when we surface these things and what damage is it doing underneath. There are so may signs that this is doing damage, but until something actually happens or somebody can prove it, we will just keep digging our grave a bit further until something happens which we will never be able to take back or change.
edit on 16-1-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

In response to the last line of the prophecy that says that "The dead will leave their graves"----AHHH!! Zombies, wtf. Thats a terrifying prediction. Who made it? Nostradamus or Cayce? I've never heard it before...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

cobwebs that sounds more like contrails.
Crop circles seem really stupid, if aliens were trying to tell us someting a 3 year old could do a beter job.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
NATIVE AMERICAN PROPHECY

One of the most fascinating set of prophecies comes out of the Hopi nation located in the Southwestern United States. Many prophecies foretold by the Hopi appear to have come true. Some of these are:

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

"These are the Signs that great destruction is coming. The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle against other people in other lands -- with those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as White Feather has seen the white man make in the deserts not far from here. Only those which come will cause disease and a great dying.

Overall, the theme of Hopi prophecy is that the Earth is going to soon go through a great purification and that humanity can make the decision as to how extreme this purification will be. Their belief is that the world goes through a period of destruction and renewal and that we are about to enter into a new age, the 5th world (or 6th depending upon the source).

-The land will be crossed by snakes of iron = Railroads
-The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web = Chemtrails and Contrails from Aircraft
-The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun = Roads
-You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it = Pollution / Oilspills

You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens,above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease. = A planet, asteroid, or spaceship crashes or lands on earth.

edit on (1/17/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Mohawk Prophecy of the Seventh Generation...

According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation, seven generations after contact with the Europeans the Onkwehonwe would see the day when the elm trees would die. The prophecy said that strange animals would be born deformed and without the proper limbs. Huge stone monsters would tear open the face of the earth. The rivers would burn. The air would burn the eyes of man. According to the prophecy of the Seventh Generation the Onkwehonwe would see the time when the birds would fall from the sky. The fish would die in the water. And man would grow ashamed of the way that he had treated his Mother and Provider, the Earth.
Finally, according to this prophecy, after seven generations of living in close contact with the Europeans, the Onkwehonwe would rise up and demand that their rights and stewardship over the Earth be respected and restored.

According to the wisdom of this prophecy, men and women would one day turn to the Onkwehonwe for both guidance and direction. It is up to the present generation of youth of the Kanienkehaka to provide leadership and example to all who have failed. The children of the Kanienkehaka are the seventh generation.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So the Mohawk tribe also predicted the endtimes during this generation too...

I keep finding more and more independent sources which say the same thing.

Trouble ahead.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Here is another corroboration... thats 3 different sources now!!!
*snip*
WHEN THE DEAD WILL LEAVE THEIR GRAVES.
*snip*

Yesss! Zombies!!!

See? all of us preparing for the zombie apocalypse didn't do so in vein!

lock and load people!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I don't think the zombies will come out of their graves. But rather the "ghosts" of the deceased will be released from their earth-bound plane of existence, much like the Matrix illusion failing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I have to say.. the internet has the biggest mouth in the world. Maybe in some other part of the world there was somebody somewhere with some kind of 2012 prediction before then perhaps? Its completely possible and not unlikely.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Interesting.

The Hopi know what they are talking about.
As do other 'ancient' cultures.

What is not well known,
\or even accepted by "science"..
is that every solar system (in our neighborhood at least)
has 12 planets.

Every solar system surrounding 'ours'..
all have 12 planets..

and our system is no different.

This will be known and "accepted" by science.. sometime down the road..
(though I believe "science" is already aware that there are 12 planets in our system)

But until then...
I guess 'we' just have to take it "with a grain of salt". lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsaying
So, in 2012 we have the poles shifting on my birthday of July 7, and the end of the world on the day I graduate nursing school, December 21..... I wonder if the universe has any other big events planned for me????

Do you know i was thinking the same thing lol wot is it with our Birthday Date?? London Bomb 7/7 and all this stuff too -

Regards

Git

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

We know of no solar systems with 12 planets let along our own. Where did you get this idea?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join