It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction of Disaster Zones (map)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c675da079de2.png[/atsimg]

Some of you might recognize this map. It is a map of Bahai centres, locations around the world.
Dark green indicates alot of Bahai influence/action.
Light green indicates areas that are being considered for temples and more Bahai activity.
Red indicates where a temple used to be.
Sorry the pic is so small but there are also black dots on there which indicate the location of current Bahai temples. I do not know how recent the map is.

This is the New World Order, it's already here and it's almost complete. This is all religions coming together and worshipping the antichrist, even 'Christians' included. Not religious? Doesn't matter, this is the organization controlling both religious and political matters. They control both church and state.

This is where you'll find scores of dead fish and birds and more disasters to come over the years to come. If you belong to this organization, you have accepted the Mark. Doesn't matter if you don't belong to any one of the faiths, if you accept their government, you have accepted the Mark.

There is no intercession for your sins by Bahaullah. You cannot have the creation without the Creator, that's just the way it is. Whoever honors the Son, honors the Father. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God. Bahais honor not the Son. The reason this is happening now is because 'it is time'. The Sword is coming. These animals are sent to their shores as a warning to the 'New' World Order and those who accept its mark, death and mourning and famine shall come to it.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Watch how horrible things will get. Especially in the areas of dark green. Wait till you see Alaska. Watch as the lakes thaw, there are hundreds, thousands more dead fish and birds to come. There will be food and water shortages and riots. They will implement the mark and only those who accept Bahaullahs World order will be able to buy or sell.

They are already planting the seeds of the name of Baha into everyday living, they will monopolize everything.
hsmai-europe.com...

granting you the right to add CRME to your name and title, which carries with it the recognition and authority, as well as job opportunities, entailed.

A little leaven will leaven the whole lump

Here's a link to the google map of animal deaths for comparison. It is not updated fast enough. There were 750 birds that died on a plane on its way to Durban, Africa. If you have google earth, you can make the comparisons in locations of death sightings and the Bahai World Order.

maps.google.com...

The only thing anyone can do is repent but it is written that they won't. Instead they will blame God's prophets for the state of the World. They will kill God's prophets. Only when God ressurects his prophets will some of them finally believe. Then they will turn on each other.

Ezekiel 33
3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ and you shall live.

Acts 2:40 Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'll admit, it was interesting until the religious aspect came into it and the whole "repent or Jesus will hold a pillow over your face for not believing".

Thanks for posting though, I'll keep an eye on the dark green areas in future.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
In the end god will judge the evil and will bring down vengeance fire and brimstone upon them and they will rot in the fires of hell.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Are you sure you're not confusing BAHA (British Association of Hospitality Accountants) with the Baha'i faith? The link you provided takes one to the British Association of Hospitality Accountants.

The Bahá'í Faith is a monotheistic religion founded by Bahá'u'lláh in nineteenth-century Persia, emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind. There are an estimated five to six million Bahá'ís around the world in more than 200 countries and territories.
en.wikipedia.org...'%C3%AD_Faith

edit on 1/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Have you lost it or is their some deep dark secret here behind these sales people?

"(Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International), in co-operation with BAHA (The British Association of Hospitality Accountants)"

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thankyou for being honest and openminded.

reply to post by belowabovetopsecret

Let's hope they repent.

reply to post by curious7

Nope, I know what I linked to and I know not everyone will make the association. BAHA is the NAME of the beast and the British group just incorporated it into their title.

Another example is the Walmart star logo, which is the MARK of the beast.

The NUMBER of the beast is 9

Thanks to all for commenting.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

They are only one example out of many, they who make their allegiance to the antichrist. I doubt their receptionist or other people who work there even realize the meaning behind the name BAHA. They're in sleep mode while the name associates with them subliminally so when the time comes, they will readily accept the New World Order. How much harder it will be for them to leave their jobs.

Just like the Walmart workers and shoppers too. They have no idea what that star logo actual stands for.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

I just assumed that a religion (Baha'i) would have something to do with your theory instead of BAHA. But you really did mean BAHA and not the Baha'i faith.

So... does your theory involve the British royalty? They seem to have their hands in a little bit of everything, like the Vatican.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
update: 200 cows fall dead in portage county field (stockton)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/689cf68e8d09.png[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also note, dead fish have also washed up in Chicago harbor, just a few miles away from the Bahai temple that is there (marker A)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The Baha'is have everything to do with BAHA. Baha'u'llah is the founder of the faith, Baha, that is why they call themselves Baha'is.

I used the above mentioned B.A.H.A group to show how they are sneaking the name of the antichrist into poeples lives. But they also wouldn't do that if someone associated with that company was not also associated with the Baha'is.

It is subliminal messaging in a way.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is not Truth.

Salvation is open to everyone regardless of religion, race, color or location.

There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

A Good Heart Condition is a Humble Heart.

More information HERE

Currently God pours out his wrath on ALL nations. No one is immune.

His message:

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Odd, you have Australia fully green yet the only dead animal I have seen was the steak, medium rare with mushroom sauce that I had for dinner last night..

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thank God for feeding you while others lose everything in the flood eh?

reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Proverbs 30:4
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth?
What is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

This thread is about the beast kingdom the New World Order, it has a name and the name of it belongs to the antichrist. It is the Baha'is, the one horn 'like a lamb'.

I wonder why you would want to let people think that it is okay to accept Bahaullah as Christ?
You do not tell the truth.

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by iamnot

Are you sure you're not confusing BAHA (British Association of Hospitality Accountants) with the Baha'i faith? The link you provided takes one to the British Association of Hospitality Accountants.

The Bahá'í Faith is a monotheistic religion founded by Bahá'u'lláh in nineteenth-century Persia, emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind. There are an estimated five to six million Bahá'ís around the world in more than 200 countries and territories.
en.wikipedia.org...'%C3%AD_Faith

edit on 1/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

There is a bug here on ATS that cuts off URLs if they have an odd character in them and you don't use a "placeholder" text when you create the link. If you look at that link, the "%C3%A1'%C3%AD_Faith" bit at the end is what the bug caused to break off, with the result that a link that should have gone to ".../wiki/Baha'i" instead went to the accountants thing at ".../wiki/Baha". I don't believe that the OP was making an intentional connection.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
www.bahai-richmondva.org...

Promoting the Oneness of God, the Oneness of Man,
and the Oneness of Religion
"The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens." - Bahá'u'lláh

IN JUST OVER 150 YEARS, the Bahá’í Faith has grown from an obscure movement in the Middle East to the second-most widespread of the world’s independent religions. Embracing people from more than 2,100 ethnic, racial, and tribal groups, it is quite likely the most diverse organized body of people on the planet. Its unity challenges prevailing theories and notions about human nature and the prospects for our common future.

Revelation 9:10
And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

5 months = 150 days = 150 years

150 years of torment. Feeding off people's guilt. All while under the radar. All while the majority placed their evil eye on the Roman Catholic church. The pope is told to show as despicable a display of Chritianity as possible while the Baha'i grows, collecting all, from ALL religions into their vipers nest. Don't get me wrong, the Vatican is just as evil as this group. These are the two horns 'like a lamb'. They're just playing good cop, bad cop.

There is no mistake with the link above. The link provided above is just one example, just ONE of many corporations, out there and to come who is preparing everyone to accept the name of the beast and the One World order of Baha'ullah.

I used the hsmai group as an example, just one example, of how they are subliminally dropping the suggestions that being associated with the NAME of the beast are is a good thing. This was the example of the message. If you associate with the name of BAHA;

'you are granted the right to add CRME to your name and title, which carries with it the recognition and authority, as well as job opportunities, entailed.'

The reason no one here is gettin it is because you all don't know enough of the Baha'is. I have searched the threads and there is hardly anything about them. People are willing to accept stories of reptilians and shapeshifters rather than the truth. You are all wondering about the NWO, and the illuminati, well this is what it is.

Matthew 24:43
But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Actually this is not a map of Bahai activity. It is a location map of turkmenistan, used on Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...:Belarus_Turkmenistan_Locator.png

It shows something happening across North Africa, but that surely isn't Bahai activity, because the Bahais are few and oppressed in those countries. Likewise Turkmenistan: not a nice place to be a Bahai (or any other kind of non-conformist for that matter).

My guess is - this posting is a joke. Who fell for it?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
any dates surmised for this "bahrai activity" we are expecting?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Okay ... I looked at the prediction map. I'm just not seeing it.
But perhaps others have some information they'd like to add to it.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Son of a ...... The number of the beast is 9???

If you tell me the beast is a Kawasaki, I'm in a world of snip!!!

new topics

top topics

join