It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 tons of dead sardines washed out on beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

W ednesday, two tons of sardines were found stranded on the beach at Aber. The cause of this rejection is unclear.

letelegramme.info...

In normal times, I would have gone with the journalist's explanation. But all those recent threads about dead birds and now dead cows made me tick. I don't know how common it is to find large quantities of dead fish on beaches. Any thought on this?
To specify, this was published in a regional newspaper of Brittany (France) today Saturday, January 15 2011. The event depicted took place on a beach called l'Aber near Crozon.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am guessing that sometimes this can happen but due the recent deaths of this planets wild life I am not sure of anything like this being 'natural' any more.

Yet another instance to be added to the list

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
this is starting to get silly now...
what we need to is make a list of every thing that died (top being the 1st) and whereit dead time ect... maybe if we do this we might see some sort of connection....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Breizhoo

Ever try whistling your worries away while you have you head stuck in the sand??

Well, anytime now a few members will come along and ask you to do just that......

Don't worry, it's natural. happens all the time, blabla....

I would like to state that I am officially concerned but that would make me a fear monger, so I'll just leave you with a star and flag. Thanks for reporting this.

Peace

edit on 15-1-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
this is starting to get silly now...
what we need to is make a list of every thing that died (top being the 1st) and whereit dead time ect... maybe if we do this we might see some sort of connection....

I've created a running thread for Plagues & Pestilence that includes all fish & bird deaths as well as any other animal deaths. It can be viewed HERE

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
I am guessing that sometimes this can happen but due the recent deaths of this planets wild life I am not sure of anything like this being 'natural' any more.

Yet another instance to be added to the list
Is there someone keeping a list of all these die-offs,there has been so many I having trouble remembering all of them,I do know of Arkansas,Italy,Alabama,California,and that's the ones I can recall,oh and the more recent cattle deaths.In my opinion they are all connected somehow because I definetly do not accept the lame reasons given by the officials.Can you add to the list?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Something that I havent heard around here is the old routine that when a something happens, such as a mass die off, it becomes big news because there is an interest generated in it and news of similar die off's get reported because they are searched for. What a load of bull.

We should be very concernced with this.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Have you seen this one buddy ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This chap seems to be keeping a good track of event around the world

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thanks,that one slipped by me,every day it's something new after reading that thread we will soon be hearing about whole towns dropping dead.Maybe then we will start to here the msm taking this a little more seriously,and not treat this as a natural phenomenom.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Im quite positive we are not going to see an end to this weirdness anytime soon. I wonder if it has anything to do with ocean temperature changes?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Don't piss off Aquaman!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Also in France, damn, thats close to my door.... Something strange going on, and the news here is reporting none of this.... maybe coverup.... And so far, still nobody with an explanation for all of it?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Pfffft that isnt a sardine death this is

Sardine Death

edit i was going to play with this one, but couldnt do it to you all, this was a virus introduced by the Tuna fisherman with wait for it Sardines/ Pilchards bought from overseas then fed to the tuna in south australia

This is natural as it comes, no conspiracy here besides the fisherman buying overseas food to fatten up the tuna meant for Japan

Wal
edit on 16-1-2011 by auswally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 7thsignofthezodiac

Maybe this is even closer to home? (depends on where in Belgium you live) but this is just over the border in the Netherlands.

Honderden dode vissen in Helmond

(sorry for the folks that can not read Dutch...)

It's about a lot of ponds where hundreds of dead fish are washing up. And not just small fish but mostly carps and koi carps. exceeding 40 centimeters and weighing over 15 kilograms!! Lack of oxygen because of ice is said to be the reason....if that's the case, how the h*ll did the survive last winter??

Peace
edit on 16-1-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This could be the culprit - it's world wide

Fish Fight

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Any chance of getting those suckers smoked and canned before they go bad? That's a lot of tasty eating on a cracker,boy-howdy!

Seriously,I wonder how much of all of this just normal and how much of it's media hype? It's hard to tell without a thorough set of statistics from around the world to take a peek at.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
one thing that people should be worrying about , is how many people eat fish, that came from places where fish are found dead in large numbers. think about it for a second , you go fishing , you catch a stringer full , you go home and filet the fish and cook them. the next week you watch on the news where 100 of thousands of dead fish washed up where you went fishing. just a thought

top topics

join