It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northern Lights Could Be Seen In Florida as Poles Shift

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Haha, I wasnt trying to insult you or anything. It may be a bit drastic to say it would be devastating to ALL life, but from what I have read and heard from many articles on a shift, wouldnt a Coriolis flip cause currents to turn in the opposite direction, causing a gigantic wall of water, much like what happens when you bring your hands together across the top of the water in a pool? I'm no expert on the subject by any stretch of the word but it seems plausible, yes?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So now it's self-evident that, as predicted for 2011/2012, that the poles are indeed shifting. Magnetic pole shift or physical change in the axis of the Earth's rotation aside, where are all the people who denied it would happen? They're all in a confab formulating their next series of denials of course...

I could have posted this in any number of "pole shift" threads. I just happened to randomly choose this one to make my statement, one I'm sure has been posted numerous times already.

-PS

What's next? Let's ask the deniers, and then proceed in the exact opposite direction.

Followup:

Item:

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms

www.salem-news.com

NASA has been warning about it…scientific papers have been written about it…geologists have seen its traces in rock strata and ice core samples…
Now "it" is here: an unstoppable magnetic pole shift that has sped up and is causing life-threatening havoc with the world's weather.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 2/4/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: url

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join