It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP responsible for recent, connected, mass animal deaths....but why???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My Theory after having looked at most if not all the animal deaths around the world over the last few months is that there is one that sticks out the most...

One that if all these other animal deaths were not hitting the MSM would cause uproar amongst environmentalists.

So if we look at the one incident of animals dying that contributed to the single most animal deaths we would be led to the fish deaths in Maryland.

articles.cnn.com...:

It is my theory that the Corexit (Core Exit/Corrects it) as a consequence of the BP Gulf Oil Spill was directly responsible for this mass death of over 2 million fish.

Now if i was working for the BP PR team i would try to salvage my companys a** by burying the truth under a story that would cause mystery and take attention away from the very inhumane and irresponsible actions of BP.

How would i do this... I would propose we kill large numbers of animals off at different locations across the world so that the fish deaths would also appear to be part of the whole problem and not something which was a direct result of our neglegance.

This is my theory... BP organised, Illegally to kill large numbers of animals and dump them out of Aeroplanes and such to make it look like natural deaths or deaths created by mysterious weather anomalies.

It would explain the mystery and also provide a reason as to why these deaths are occuring. It the best possible conspiracy explanation i can come up with... (no doubt i will be proven wrong by someones opinion lol, ahh wells)

edit on 15-1-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but has BP ever been accused of anything before the Deepwater disaster?

I only ask because as an Englishman, while I don't wholeheartedly defend BP, it seems that they're being blamed for an accident and oversight caused by an American supervisor on an American oil rig which conveniently got overlooked (especially when they started to be called British Petroleum again in the US news to separate this company from the US public)

Add to that the Deepwater disaster isn't (as far as I'm aware) the biggest oil disaster in history and that it was an entirely American company responsible for that one (in the 90s?) and I dunno.....

Just seems BP have been made into scapegoats for everything lately.

I don't know if or why they'd drop fish or other animals to make deaths look natural but if anything, I'd investigate why they're teaming with Russia to drill for oil and gas in the Arctic as mentioned on the MSM here in the past 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
i never thought of it that way.
sounds probable.
cant dismiss that argument
dont think BP is in on it alone US
companies are also involved

edit on 15-1-2011 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

You will some how find a connection between this and Iridium.
I believe that theres a new technology soon to be introduced and i think a cataclysmic event that overshadows the gulf spill is on the cards, paving way for a change, hopefully though the rats havent jumped onto the next ship first and have already gained them the same power that the oil and banks gave them prior?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

Originally posted by HAMMERAX
i never thought of it that way.
sounds probable.
cant dismiss that argument
dont think BP is in on it alone US
companies are also involved

edit on 15-1-2011 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

To all intents and purposes BP is an American company

How British is BP?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HAMMERAX

Big spills are not new its how much of a big issue someone is willing to make, google or bing oil accidents the ninies three big ones, there, there just look for them, big eye opener.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I agree with you Curious. I am an American, on the Gulf Coast, and I don't think BP is any worse (or getter) than any other energy company, and the responsible parties for this rig go far beyond BP. The drillers and oversight from government are the most responsible parties. BP was just the big money behind the incident. They have been crucified unfairly.

Still, they stand to make the most profit from the reserve, and they appear to be the only ones capable of making amends, so they are the responsible party.

Big Oil is a nasty, nasty thing. In my opinion, the most evil entities on the planet are 1. Global Banking, 2. Big Oil, 3. Big Government and Political Engines, 4. Entertainment Industry.

new topics

top topics

join