It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how long till groups of humans start dropping dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
First the bees and bumble bees, then birds, then fish and other aquatic species, now we have at least one report of hundreds of cows dropping dead.

The question needs to be asked. If this is a world wide event. If these mass die offs of animals are all connected.

When will it start affecting humans?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Febuary the 2nd.

:p

All joking aside, it would depend on what has actually been causing the deaths. If something that will effect humans then our time will come, and if not, then we'll be fine. Asking the question of who is next is impossible to answer without knowing a reason for any of it happening at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

In my humble opinion,around early spring,
maybe late march or april.The gulf coast
region would be first.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You mean like war?

It is interesting that the world is always focused on destruction over creation. Or problems versus solutions.

Oh wait....huh...new iGadget? *Gets Distracted*

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It might all depend on how many people are gullible enough
to take the flu vaccine.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

The birds, fish or cows didn't get the vaccine...

I personally got swine flu last year, so no vaccine for me

reply to post by mamabeth

Wow that gave me the creeps for sure....Good post :up

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The average life span of a human body is 78 years for a male and 81 years for females.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I have read a lot of theories on the die offs, I find one therory that fits and then something else happens and the theory doesn't fit. When I read about the cows this morning I was just speechless - cows don't all die at once or birds and fish for that matter unless something is drastically wrong. For the sake of the world I hope we find the answers soon and something can be done about it. As for humans being next, lets certainly hope not. If a group of humans fell dead all at one time for no apparent reason (even disease doesn't kill humans all at the same time) then I would say the SHTF is happening.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of fireworks, don't eat fermented grapes, and can handle really cold weather. Not sure about a massive solar storm or crustal displacement though...hmmm

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It's already happened. I'll bet.
But they covered it up by saying they died from floods or mud slides.

What the heck, this is a conspiracy site, right? In for a penny, in for a pound!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
where is the cow dying ? did tht happen today?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

It might all depend on how many people are gullible enough
to take the flu vaccine.

---------------------------------------------------

Ah but you are thinking like a conspiracy theorist, not like a group of persons who may want massive
population controls implemented. As proposed in another ATS thread recently, it is possible that a reverse program might be in effect; think in terms of the total current population of the world..... then subtract the number of persons who actually have received the H1N1 vaccine last year, or who have or will receive the modified version this year from all over the world. Which number do you think will be much smaller and pose a much more tolerable level of population for the planet to maintain ( in their minds) And hasn't almost every country in the world at least tried to get as many of their people as possible vaccinated? Something to think about.......
edit on 15-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was just pondering that same question whilst watching the Parliament Channel the other day.... waiting.... waiting....patiently waiting.....

We can dream!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Let's hope this doesn't happen,but as far as the birds,fish,and now cows,i think we should be concerned,something is not right with this and if it starts moving to humans then we know something is going on,how is the TPTB going to explain that one,300 people got scared of fireworks and dropped dead

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's already happened in 2009 apparently.
Maybe you missed it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

200 cows found dead in a farm field - state of Wisconsin US.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Forgot to add, cows were found dead today! There is a thread re the cows.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i think that the powers that be liked the movie the happening too much and are testing it on animals first! the first thread about mass suicides
of humans im outties.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks for posting the video, it is interesting.

Im trying to find out if the Schumann Resonance is really rising. I have found plenty of websites that say it is from almost 8 hz to almost 14 hz, but none of these are scientific in nature.

This was not meant to be a fear monger thread I just felt the question posed should be asked, perhaps it would help to find out what exactly is going on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join