It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I have found this site after I have seen two UFO's. I don't think they were extraterrestrial. Maybe government aircraft that they have not told us about.

I have read over the rules and now will introduce myself.. You guys can call me BigO.. I really enjoy politics, weapons, SHTF/survival discussion. Current events I love discussing. The bird die and animal death die off has been interesting although I do not think it is anything to be worried about yet.

I would say I am very skeptical of most *alien* things. I also do not believe in *chem-trails*. I listen to Alex Jones, Coast to coast am, but I do not *follow* them hardcore.. I find them entertaining, I find this site entertaining.

With that said let me get on the boards and do my bidding..

edit on 15-1-2011 by TheBigO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBigO

Hi TheBigO, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBigO

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
I'm sure you will find hundreds of topics that tickle your fancy just remember to take everything you read and hear with a grain of salt

Take care.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS - enjoy! Regarding the bird and fish die off, there is a current thread regarding 200 dead cows in Wisconsin - thought you might like to visit that thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I was just going over the recent posts and noticed that... It sure is weird.. Never in my whole life have I heard of so many mass animal die offs.

I know for damn sure if thousands of birds and/or animals die off by me I'm out of here!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There's always a reason for everything...welcome to one of the most "curious" places in the world, Big O.
Enjoy the ride...

~as above so below~

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBigO

Im a new guy as well, it can get addictive. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Welcome! I have learned huge amounts of information in the short time I have been here. Get ready to have your hair blown back
. Enjoy

top topics

join