It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP probe report saying Canadians training with al-Qaida in Pakistan for jihad

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well two Canadian caucasian terrorists could seriously mess up your day. I used to love to get on a commerical flight and travel. It is now a serious pain in the neck and will get a lot worse.

edit on 15-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Your post is such of muddle.

So, is the government in Canada all for white people then? Someone should tell the sitting Sihk MPs.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Your post is such of muddle.

So, is the government in Canada all for white people then? Someone should tell the sitting Sihk MPs.

Really, my information is muddle?

Maybe you should come to BC and see the situation for yourself. The only thing caucasians here are worried about is working and the local drug trade.

The entire point of the RCMP article is to gain support for RCMP activities. They already have advanced weapons, body armor, vehicles, special equipment (like audio crowd dispersers). They are talking BS just so they can get more funding for more equipment, and push for more control over our freedoms. They are also in line with the Americans and Harper in setting up more joint US-Canadian security blankets that will target the Canadian population more than any imaginary terrorists.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by Daniyal

Well put. There is a whole heap of racial hatred on ATS. The ignorance if translated to the security forces will cost human life. No one seems to understand the enemy are fundamentalist Islamic terrorists who follow the Wahabi end of Islam!

Excuse me but Islam isn't a race, this how Muslims always try to defend themselves by claiming that Islam is a race,which isn't.

Consider yourself excused! Did you read the second post in this thread?????

You are against multiculturalism which I find suspect. There is an underlying tone that I have seen on ATS many times that is is one of pure racism. Also many people look around and make comment about the skin colour of the moslems or country of origin (non Caucasian) which is racism in my book.

So you are against mosques being built. Fine what about churches, synagogues etc. Are you specifically against mosques? If so that too is racist. Sorry to be blunt! If these people have legitimately chosen to spend their money building a mosque that complies with all relevant laws leave them be!

Fine what about churches, synagogues etc.

Until There are chruches and synagogues in Islamic Middle east countries such as Iran, the Saudi kingdom
and some others i wont mention.
I will respect that Islam cares and shares the path of intolerance towards other beliefs however that isn't the case in today's world.

Another thing Islamic apologist building mosques only means is that your spreading by power showing that your religion is the leader in supremacy towards other beliefs, that includes killing, burning other holy places and of course.

You are against multiculturalism which I find suspect. There is an underlying tone that I have seen on ATS many times that is is one of pure racism. Also many people look around and make comment about the skin colour of the moslems or country of origin

playing the race card eh again?

The Balkans in eupore is already turning into a state like that of Iran, with Bosnian Muslims worshiping Allah and going oversea for who god knows what.

You are against multiculturalism which I find suspect.

Yes i am, after all it has been proven it already that multiculturalism has failed, people don't see it as m.u.l.t.i.c.u.l.t.u.r.a.l.i.s.m as you point out but.

Multiculturalism Has been often used in canadian politics has a way to justify the arrival of massive illegal immigrants coming from mostly Asian and middle eastern countries.

Euporean immigrants aren't coming in a huge wave as they once did in the early 19th century, for which they are the ones that there grandchildren made america and canada for it is today, they tried there best, but our current generations failed them.

Now the reason i am agaisnt multiculturalism is simple people who come from the middle eastern hardiness countries didn't and don't bother of learning English nor don't they follow the Canadian law system.

I remember in toronto the Islamic community wanted the mayor to approve sharia law however it was quickly crashed.

news.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 16-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
“Until There are chruches and synagogues in Islamic Middle east countries such as Iran, the Saudi kingdom and some others i wont mention.
I will respect that Islam cares and shares the path of intolerance towards other beliefs however that isn't the case in today's world. “

We cannot get into tit for tat politics around a mosques being built. There are issues of wealth, demographics and personal commitment. Xtianity is dying in the west. If Islam is thriving so what? Sorry the west has a moral ascendency over the Islamic Middle East. It is simply important that the West does not to get down to the level of the gutter.

I am quite sure that moslem criminals get caught and jailed like everyone else.

Yes I am calling people that get steamed over skin colour and different cultures racist so get over it.

“Multiculturalism is a social viewpoint that has an appreciation or promotion of multiple ethnic culture applied to the demographic makeup of a specific location”.
Do you honestly want to go back the race wars of the 70s in Canada? Let me remind you that the guilty got hurt but the innocent did to. I have every sympathy for the innocent victims.
OK Multiculturalism has been used by unscrupulous politicians. Can you tell me what unscrupulous politicians have not used? The have used zoning laws, the banking system, demographics etc. By your (faulty) logic we should ban all of these. Heck why not ban politicians period?????
“I remember in toronto the Islamic community wanted the mayor to approve sharia law however it was quickly crashed”. Well I would be one of those who would have helped the crash! I do not want to live under any aspect of Sharia law.
This mindless stirring of racism against people will further accelerate the conversion to Islam and is being used by those who recruit for suicide bombers. I have seen the same thing happened in back in the day in the black community.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join