It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

On a more serious note, again from the .pdf I've been referencing, page 1:

The physics, computer science and spirituality of Rodin's pinnacle number conglomeration is staggering; it is universally applicable in mathematics, science, biology, medicine, genetics, astronomy, chemistry, physics and computer science. Rodin's discovery will revolutionize computer hardware by creating a crucial gap space, or equi-potential major groove, in processors. This gap space generates underpinning nested vortices resulting in far higher efficiency with no heat build-up. Rodin's discovery replaces the binary code with a new code called the binary triplet which will revolutionize computer operating systems. It will transform physics and astrophysics by finally answering how black holes and pulsars work. Space travel will be revolutionized by reactionless drives that are unaffected by the weight they pull, making the present day combusion engine obsolete. The revolution brought on by reactionless drives will far surpass the societal changes wrought by the shift from steam engines to the present day combustion engine.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
well i think its quite interesting 1st ive heard from a mathmatic topic but is it true that the number 0 does not actually occur in nature thats just my thougts so when he says 10 = 1 its seems right

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2010

We know that quantity ten exists - at least in our heads, right?

But I guess the numeral "10" has attributes besides quantity?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Google Video Link

So far, this is one of the best videos I've ever seen.

I had to put it on pause to write down what was just said because I think it's beautiful: "The universe is a musical construct. Everything in the universe vibrates. Everything. There is nothing that does not vibrate. We can almost say there's nothing in the universe except vibration. . . ."

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

This might make sense to you after absorbing everything...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Americanist

I couldn't find anything on this.

Are you referring to infiltration by the powers that be?

Nope, the overall history of challenges by the Nation of Islam:

Persecution

edit on 18-1-2011 by Americanist because: Added direct link

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Persecution

From the above link:

The Bahá'í Faith is a monotheistic religion founded by Bahá'u'lláh in nineteenth-century Persia, emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind.

Very interesting. I had no idea the religion was established so recently. And I think it's interesting that the seat of the governing body is in Haifa, Israel.

Rodin writes in the .pdf about Baha'i sacred scripture that was originally written in Persian and Arabic. I wonder when the scripture was written.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Check out the entire page. I only linked to a particular portion of it to highlight abuses.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I used two separate terms... The latter you managed to skip over: Compression.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The basic principles of SVP and Keely's work. Dale Pond gives a clear and concise 3 hour lecture with extensive illustrations on this fascinating subject. Presentation to the United States Psychotronics Association in 1994. Very little of the information is contained in any printed source. John Worrell Keely Sympathetic Vibratory Physics Dale Pond www.svpvril.com...

I'm glad to see that there is a Pond Science Institute in La Junta, Colorado. Their mission statement:

The Pond Science Institute (PSI) is a place where people can come and learn all aspects of SVP, learn about themselves (physically, mentally and spiritually) and the Cosmos. It is to be a place of healing and refreshing of the spirit; a place for design and prototyping of SVP-type devices, machines and instruments. The institute is to be a center to which people will be drawn and from which will radiate outward the theoretical and practical application of Sacred Science in all its aspects for the benefit of humanity as a whole.

The Pond Science Institute explores and develops the science, art, philosophy and technology of John Worrell Keely, Walter Russell, Phineas Quimby, Nikola Tesla, Edgar Cayce and conventional sciences both in theory and application. Our work is to build bridges between these discoverers and orthodox science and medicine. This underlying interlinking science is called Sympathetic Vibratory Physics (SVP). The basic tenent of SVP is the study of vibration and oscillation as the basic feature of all that there is, visible and invisible. Mind Force is real and is engineerable.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

Yes, unfortunately he has used the '=' symbol very liberally. This is a problem of communication, not math.

I think it is quite obvious, that for the right side of the chart of his 'archetypal numbers' he means the '=' to be more of an arrow '-->'.

4*5=20 thus something like 4*5-->2 (4*5=20, 2+0=2)
Thanks.

Yes, if he did something like this, he'd be a lot easier to take seriously.

However I'd say it's both a problem with communication AND math.

And it's not just a problem with the "=" symbol, he uses the word "equal" also in his paper.

Words in science and symbols in mathematics have specific meanings. Not recognizing that can lead to communication problems so severe it ends up sounding like gibberish. I've seen this happen in physics too where, for example, someone refers to a "force" and they don't mean what physicists mean by "force" which is a very specific meaning defined by an equation. If they mean something else, they should say something else. That applies to Marko Rodin too.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I used two separate terms... The latter you managed to skip over: Compression.
Are you referring tho this kind of compression?

In functional analysis, the compression of a linear operator T on a Hilbert space to a subspace K is the operator

PkT|k

where PK is the orthogonal projection onto K. This is a natural way to obtain an operator on K from an operator on the whole Hilbert space. If K is an invariant subspace for T, then the compression of T to K is the restricted operator K→K sending k to Tk. General, let V be isometry on Hilbert space W, subspace of Hilbert space H (T on H). We define compression TW of a linear operator T on a Hilbert space H to a subspace W as linear operator V * TV. If T is hermitian operator, then compression is hermitian too. When replace V with identity I:W − > H(that implies I * = PK:H − > W), we encounter special definition.
If so please explain how that applies, and if not please clarify what kind of compression you're talking about, maybe with a link explaining it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Google Video Link

I just heard Dale Pond say "Pythagoras had an answer 2000 years ago, and he kinda got swept to the side because we had, and still have today, a partial philosophy - we don't have a holistic viewpoint - of nature."

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Rodin writes in the .pdf about Baha'i sacred scripture that was originally written in Persian and Arabic. I wonder when the scripture was written.

From the Wikipedia page for "Bahá'í literature":

Timeline of Bahá'í writings

1844–1850 The Báb
1852–1892 Bahá’u’lláh
1892 - 1921[5] `Abdu'l-Bahá
1921–1957 Shoghi Effendi
1963–present Universal House of Justice

So Rodin is referring to recent writings - compared to other religions.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm leaning more towards information theory and Entropy Encoding.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Binding: I imagine that's an adequate description as well. Don't let the PhD's throw you for a loop...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I've just finished watching the 2 part Dale Pond presentation and I'm ready to tackle the Dr Phillips material. But something drew me back to the Horowitz article I pulled up looking for info about Pythagorean math.

The article begins:

HEALING CODES: THE BIBLE CODES

In Second Corinthians, Paul tells you about the meaning of sounds and tones, which relate intimately to sacred knowledge. This sacred knowledge was used by God for creation, destruction and miracles, and is portrayed through sound and words. In Genesis, we are told that in the beginning God created everything from the Word. Many Judeo-Christians say that God is the Word. What is Word? Sound. What is sound? It is electromagnetic frequencies: mathematics and physics. There is a resonance, an electromagnetic frequency, when you say God's name, which is not Yahweh. The letter w came with the Greeks. It is not even Jehovah. There is one place in the Bible where God tells Moses at the burning bush, "My name is Yod-He-Vau-He". The tetragrammaton. YHWH or JHVH. It is pronounced Jahvah. There were no vowels. My favourite Bible is the Complete Jewish Bible. It is a direct translation from Hebrew to English.

This passage illustrates the use of the Bible as a source for clues about technology rather than religion.

A different way of looking at the Bible.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The Horowitz article says that in Pythagorean math, you have the numbers one through nine, and no other numbers.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I'm leaning more towards information theory and Entropy Encoding.
Please explain how that applies.

Those examples of encoding show either a lookup table, or a formula used for encoding. Does Rodin describe an encoding method somewhere, like the examples linked to the link you provided?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This doesn't explain why Rodin does what he does with the math, but maybe this statement from his Executive Summary adds a little bit of insight:

Marko Rodin has discovered a series of regularities in the decimal number system heretofore undocumented and overlooked by conventional mathematics and science. These patterns lay out on the surface and within the internal volume of a torus. Mathematicians, computer scientists and other leading scientific thinkers have tested and validated this revolutionary discovery, known as the Rodin Solution and often referred to as the Rodin Coil.

"A series of regularities" . . .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join