It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

psuedo-scientific terms
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

You wouldn't be referring to dark matter, dark flow, dark energy, etc., etc. would you?

What was it Stephen Hawking classified as a term? Massless Virtual Particles I believe it was.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

Haha no. Like I said it's been a while since I've studied Marko.

"The 9 demonstrates the Omni dimension which is the higher dimensional flux emanation called Spirit that always occurs within the center of the magnetic field lines." He uses terms like this to describe the effects of the coil but like I said the coil isn't wrapped based on his math.

Am I wrong? Did I miss something here?

I mean seriously, listen to the speaker at the TED convention. Listen to his claims and then watch his proof. To be honest with you all, I hope that I am dead wrong! I hope he can answer all the problems in the world with his math. I just really wish he would quit dragging his feet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

These channels go into more detail:
www.youtube.com...

I see that this is Randy Powell's video, and it's part 1 of 5.

He talks about taking the math to a different level, and speaks of 2 circuits vs. 12 circuits.

Is Rodin in collaboration with Powell on that?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Watching the video now. Does anyone notice the similarities between Rodin's symbol and The Masonic Square and Compasses? Just an observation.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

reply to post by kybertech

You mention occult, so let's define occult. If hidden or secret knowledge is occult, then yes... This has been buried for quite a while. Perhaps on purpose judging by the way things have turned out.
I meant occult as the esoteric practise of Numerology in relation to Mathematics.

I'd clarify my issue here: They should instead of doing calculations in the base ten number systems and claiming its significance publish their work done with good old algebra. There is simply no excuse for not doing this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I want to say they're confusing math with programming language. Whatever it is.. It's basic and replaces the need for higher mathematics.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

This is from Rodin's .pdf "Vortex Based Mathematics - Basis for the ExtraOrdinary Rodin Coil":

Rodin has discovered the underpinning geometry of the universe, the fabric of time itself. Marko has done this by reducing all higher mathematics (calculus, geometry, scalar math) to discrete-number mathematics. With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Oh wow, that TED video is awesome. Gonna take me a while before I have time for that 4 hour conference.. but I already get the jist of what he is doing.

Rodin 'fits the curve', shall we say, of both mainstream and suppressed science.

John Searl found the same thing in numbers, I recommend the documentary "The John Searl Story"... and then you will see where UFO's come from...

Rodin is doing the same thing.

Tesla, Keely, Leedskalnin, Pond, Hutchison, Kepler, Fludd, alchemy in general haha..

Wolfgang Pauli would be behind it, I have no doubt. I recommend the book "Pauli and Jung"..

Together, with controversial Haramein, they all represent a force to be reckoned with.

Arbitrageur... I love you, but please you gotta be on the right side of history. Study all of these guys together and you can't miss it... the idea is so pervasive it was only a matter of time until it spread like wild fire through the internet. Now, it is in TED conferences(local, mind you..) but that is HUGE.

Counter-rotating inertial streams of the vacuum, akin to magnetism, in a toroid dynamic. The 'quantum' is the numbers of Searl and Rodin, which is just ratios, harmonics, and octaves - frequencies and wavelengths. I will repeat this as many times as I have to, in whatever language it takes.

edit on 17-1-2011 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Does this guy have a degree of some sort? Did you really say that?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This is from Rodin's .pdf "Vortex Based Mathematics - Basis for the ExtraOrdinary Rodin Coil":

If you click on the .pdf there is a photo of the Rodin Coil on the first page. The accompanying description:

The Rodin Coil

The Rodin Coils pictured above are bore-silicate glass coil forms, with an induced plasma core using rarefied noble gases.

Rodin Coils implement a mirror symmetry via its star wound geometry that create a toroidal pinch effect. When correctly made incorporate the use of wavy ribbon wound conductors that have a changing aspect ratio.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If you click on the .pdf there is an image of the Rodin Coil Winding on the first page. The accompanying description:

The Rodin Coil Winding

The 4 Colors shown in the image (left) represents only one winding, illustrating that the conductor wraps around the circumference of the toroid 4 times prior to reaching the point of origin. Wraps in sequence order are: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Does this guy have a degree of some sort? Did you really say that?

You have a problem with that?
I mean come on, its freaking Math!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Arbitrageur... I love you, but please you gotta be on the right side of history. Study all of these guys together and you can't miss it... the idea is so pervasive it was only a matter of time until it spread like wild fire through the internet. Now, it is in TED conferences(local, mind you..) but that is HUGE.
One thing about history...some of it belongs in the past, like the church's suppression of heliocentrism in favor of geocentrism comes to mind.

Actually the coil looks cool but his paper about it saying "all multiples of 9 equal 9" such as 18=9 is where he lost me, that's simply not true. Unlike some topics, mathematics does have some right and wrong answers.

18=9 would be an example of a wrong answer. And 1+8 does not equal 18. He's doing more than just playing with numbers, he's claiming equalities where none exist.

I wonder if any of his endorsers endorsed his coil without reading his paper about it?
edit on 17-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

From page 2:

The Principal of Inversion

This principle is the foundation of creation and symmetry. You can't have symmetry without inversion. The Family Number Groups are 180 degrees opposite each other. The number 6 is 180 degrees opposite 12 which illustrates that the half-way point is the longest most extreme distance away from itself.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

From page 2:

Mathematics as we know it today is only a tool to symbolize quantities. Vortex-Based Mathematics (VBM) is completely different because it is a dynamic math that shows the relationships and thus the qualities, substance and position in 3-D space of numbers rather than just the quantities of numbers.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Religion played in to Rodin's work. The .pdf mentions a prophet of the Baha'i Faith, and converting the name of the prophet into numbers using the "Abjad numerical notation system" to do so.

This reminds me of the fact that Haramein used meditation in his work.

I like the fusing of science and spirituality. I think it's a smart approach.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I guess you have a problem with reduction or compression... This is no different.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Religion played in to Rodin's work. The .pdf mentions a prophet of the Baha'i Faith, and converting the name of the prophet into numbers using the "Abjad numerical notation system" to do so.

This reminds me of the fact that Haramein used meditation in his work.

I like the fusing of science and spirituality. I think it's a smart approach.

I'd invite anyone to research what has happened to the Baha'i Faith over the course of these revelations.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This is interesting - from page 3:

. . . the Abjad numerical notation system . . . was a sacred system of allocating a unique numerical value to each letter of the 27 letters of the alphabet so that secret quantum mechanic physics could be encoded into words.

This also reminds me of Haramein's presentations, where he talks about the asinine official story we've been given for how the pyramids were built, and the fact that there has been a previous civilization on earth that was more advanced than we are.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Arbitrageur

I guess you have a problem with reduction or compression... This is no different.
I have no problem with reduction, I took years of differential equations and calculus and I used reduction frequently when solving mathematical problems. I think you're misusing the word reduction as it's used in mathematics.

An example of reduction would be simplifying the fraction 6/10 to 3/5
Saying 10=1 is not reduction.

In mathematics, reduction refers to the rewriting of an expression into a simpler form. For example, the process of rewriting a fraction into one with the smallest whole-number denominator possible (while keeping the numerator an integer) is called "reducing a fraction". Rewriting a radical (or "root") expression with the smallest possible whole number under the radical symbol is called "reducing a radical"...

In calculus, reduction refers to using the technique of integration by parts to evaluate a whole class of integrals by reducing them to simpler forms.
6/10 and 3/5 have exactly the same value before and after reduction. I have no problem with that and I do it all the time.

Reduction is a legitimate mathematical concept, that doesn't allow one to claim that 1+8=18.

edit on 17-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join