It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh well, you knew the tax list was coming sooner or later.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Here is a list of some of the taxes that are going to be instituted due to Obama Care the job killing legislation.

Have fun-Comprehensive list of tax hikes due to the job killing Obama Care legislation

Hmmm, no one making less than $200k will pay more in taxes. Did we not just hear about the states having to raise their taxes because of the unemployment extensions?

Anyway, adding 30 milllion more people that do not have to pay will not raise costs one bit they say. By the way, the illegals, federal government employess, state government employees, unions and other cronies are exempt so belly up to the tax bar folks and get your fill. There is all kinds to go around, just not to the privileged class.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

health care explained in laymans terms:

1. govt needing to find a way to get more money w/o giving up anything.
2. make young healthy people pay for something they will not use.
3. what an easy way to fund the expenses the baby boomers are unable to pay for. in other words, the baby boomers. who had the hgiherst quality of life explosion known to man, blew the whole wad, won't get out of the way so the young can work. now their unhealthy lifestyles are to be funded by the young, who will never ever have the same wage/cost ratio the boomers had. we got sold out, footed the bill, and now we even have to be in further poverty because of them. they got the high pay/cheap food, cars, houses, fuel, college, etc.. why shouldn't the youth get raked over the coals for this too?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When are we going to get togather and squash this tax sucking world--OH YA! god is comming to do that very job and be warned to the tax collectors, and enablers, YOU CANNOT HIDE FROM YOUR ACTIONS god almighty has been doing a little spying of his own, He knows all of you.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Just reading the list caused an embolism that created a fountain of blood to shoot out of my head and ruin another computer screen.

Expect a bill.

S+F, though.

edit on 15-1-2011 by beezzer because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I am a baby boomer,just what would you like for us
to do?
I would appreciate your thoughts on this question.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

The answer should be obvious. Become a Republican. Republican's never get old, lose their jobs, get sick, or die. They do pay for everything though, democrats never have to pay for anything in life, so I guess that's a downside.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by rebeldog

I am a baby boomer,just what would you like for us
to do?
I would appreciate your thoughts on this question.

If I may. . . . .
I too am a boomer. I have planned for this. I do not expect social security, I have saved money for medical issues and have not asked for a dime from the government even though they have STOLEN from me a huge amount of money.
This will not take care of us. It is a death knell for anyone who can't provide to the "system" any longer. There are underground groups of medical folks that have seen this coming. Find the ones in your area. Pay cash, get one on one treatment.
Or, you can trust that the government will take care of you.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I really can't wait for this to take effect. More than likely, nothing's going to happen when it does. You'll lose an extra $10 from your paycheck. Ouch.

Oh...where does it say unions, state and federal employees are exempt? I'd really love to get in on that, because I'm a liberal free-loader and all.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
Oh...where does it say unions, state and federal employees are exempt? I'd really love to get in on that, because I'm a liberal free-loader and all.

or you can convert to Muslim.
Muslims are exempt from Obamacare.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

State and Federal employees have cadillac plans that are exempt. Hmmmm, ain't that spaycial.

Anyway, some will be exempt and some won't be. Hmmmm, whatever happened to equal under the law?

By the way, for tax purposes, I am now a Muslim.

Wow, the government pushing people to become Muslim, whodathunk?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So people with health care plans are exempt? All I have to do is buy a health care plan and I'm exempt?!

Wow...they should make that mandatory so EVERYONE can be exempt. Those feds wouldn't do that though, they want us to pay =/

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Either read the article the Op is about or quit commenting. Jeez.

I am not going to inform you about the taxes and taxing techniques 1 bit at a time.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No one is listening..

Watching America, this day and age is like watching someone kill themself with a eating disorder.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join