It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very ancient Egyptians lived in Australia (But the government wont admit it)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
reply to post by Hanslune

The Greeks learned from the Assyrians, Persians, Egyptians etc then advanced way beyond it.

yes
advanced decadency

and we are getting better and better at it.

We do practice a lot

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Bookmarking for later.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2011 by steph666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by steph666
here are some pics of rock carvings i found in nsw, i have asked many experts and they are not aboriginal
basaltmystery.weebly.com...

It's prolly ancient alien toenail prints.

Harte

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

More or less, Byrd is asking us to do our own research on the topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I live in N.S.W on the Central Coast and am willing to take a camera and explore anything that you could think would be worthwhile (as long as its not a ten day bush walk) lol.
But seriously the Hawkesbury is bugger all from here, Gosford is damn close to where I work so give me some direction and ill have a looky looky.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
An ancient Egyptian item or architectural idea can reach Australia without an ancient Egyptian travelling there himself in ancient times. Maybe the item traded hands several times over a long period of time before it reached Australia.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
as another poster asked, why would the gov't keep this under wraps? unless somehow the egyptians didn't come by boat.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
as another poster asked, why would the gov't keep this under wraps? unless somehow the egyptians didn't come by boat.

The great flaw in the fringe concept of 'the ebil gobmint' hiding stuff is that they'd have no reason to do so. Especially the Democratic west.

Didn't quite understand your second line??

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

it was just a dumb thought actually. perhaps egyptians discovered or were given a manner of travel that allowed them to traverse long distances.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver

it was just a dumb thought actually. perhaps egyptians discovered or were given a manner of travel that allowed them to traverse long distances.

Well a good speculation but not particularly supported by the evidence!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I think these people came from the land of Lumeria or Mu-Mu which was apart of Australia but sank in the samw way Atlantis.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
I think these people came from the land of Lumeria or Mu-Mu which was apart of Australia but sank in the samw way Atlantis.

Both Lemuria and Mu are modern made up names for places with no basis in fact.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Interesting. There is a big gold coin, in a tree at a certain place in hervey bay. This tree is very large and very old and the coin is suck very deep (20 cm) into the trunk...could it be?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SgtSparkabill
Interesting. There is a big gold coin, in a tree at a certain place in hervey bay. This tree is very large and very old and the coin is suck very deep (20 cm) into the trunk...could it be?

Link or information please

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Reviving an old thread if anyone can help me I would be greatly interested.
I am trying to get my hands on Rex Gilroys books. (Pyramids of destiny, Uru and Pyramids in the Pacific) and am having a hard time finding somewhere to get these books.
I see on Rex's website is an email address but about 2 weeks have past now without hearing back from him.
I could call him as he also lists a number but its an international call and I am a poor ass student.

How do I get a hold of these?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join