It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Children of AIDS - Are they the new humanity? An article on evolving DNA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I heard of a case back when I was younger that a child was born with aids then as he got older it was gone. I think I was 10 back in 1994 or around then.
So are they muntants?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
I heard of a case back when I was younger that a child was born with aids then as he got older it was gone. I think I was 10 back in 1994 or around then.
So are they muntants?

They were human beings who were given a choice at birth.

Overcome this - Or die.

I think what we are seeing here is evolution as we understand it at work. But there will always be a skeptic to beat a theory down.

Regardless, children seem to be overcoming AIDS/HIV on the genetic level, without any help from science.

I hope this goes mainstream as becomes proven.

Its not new though - we witnessed the same type of mutation from the bubonic plague and smallpox

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

If HIV indeed originated from the monkey/primate virus, then it has probably been around for much longer than we think.
The fact that a few individuals do not become infected despite repeated exposure, and others do not progress from HIV infection to AIDS might show a past, historical exposure to the virus.
Such traits might be genetically more likely to be passed on - if in Africa then probably even beneath the awareness of science (although science is aware of and studying such groups).

I doubt adaption happens that fast for most people, but they are not mutants.
They would simply be well adapted, and doing what comes naturally to our bodies - evolving!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yeah, its pretty amazing how all earths creatures over come illness and viral disese's n what not.
Makes you stuck thinking and wondering... huh?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yeah, and it's almost like our bodies need to evolve.
Now we have urbanization and increasingly sterile environments, and all kinds of autoimmune disease (where the body attacks itself) are reaching epidemic proportions.
Without nature and the animals big and tiny, what must we evolve to overcome?
I wouldn't be surprised if we are evolving faster to disease, simply because we have more energy and focus to do so.
On the other hand, science also creates new diseases and makes them mutate faster with antibiotic abuse - it's like a race!

edit on 17-1-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Every thing does, huh? Like sharks for example...

Huh.. a race to over come you, no you , no you... I'm better, no I am, no I'm

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would have to say,getting aids is not the next step in evolution.
If you disagree with this,go speak against me. With your friendly nieghborhood whoir.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Lol - perhaps?
One thing I'm pretty sure of is that war and social stress always comes with an added tragedy of pestilence.
When we are at peace, we have far more energy for healing, and are generally more robust.
So we can make great leaps forwards as far as viruses are concerned.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
If you disagree with this,go speak against me. With your friendly nieghborhood whoir.

I agree, do not become infected with HIV.
Please, avoid it at all costs.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree

No, but riddle me this - Why did people stop getting the bubonic plague?

Its still around, why dont we get it anymore on the scale of historic proportions?

Could it be, that humanity as a whole shares its diseases and massacres through physical transferal yet we could then broadcast a signal from the mutation to all human beings everywhere?

As if to say "We have found the way, walk with us"

With this in mind, perhaps we do not have to become sick ourselves in order to become immune, like spiritual anti bodies, being circulated through the consciousness grid.

If that is the case, we will owe Africa everything, if one morning we woke up and were immune to all disease by some sort of integration of spirit. Far fetched perhaps, but strange times are approaching.

If I am you and you are me, your pain is my pain - My gain, is your gain. Our wisdom is one.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Isn't it strange how viruses are like the shadow side to what our minds become aware of?
In the 1980s that was the forest, and these massive campaigns to save them.
At the same time the Western World suddenly had AIDS.
And where did HIV originate? - In the forests.
Now our concern is about animals in factory farms and with global meat.
In this consciousness it all makes some sense - everything is a metaphor for something else.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Dear Gradius Maximus

From Gradius Maximus “Children without treatment are usually dead within 3 years when born with HIV”

My friend this is so wrong.

At the center where is work we more often than not do not have the child arrive until they are 8 or 9 years old. These children have not had any treatment before joining us. Many are in there teens.

As I said DNA I do not know about but I do know a fair bit for a layman about HIV/AIDS.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

If you like to read short stories, there's a book called 28 Stories of AIDS in Africa and has a couple stories of people immune to HIV/AIDS. Very interesting find though!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by moarboar8907

Thank you - are you referring to Stephahie Nolan's: "28 Stories of AIDS in Africa?"
I have the book in my collection.
However, I'm not sure where it speaks about HIV-positive people not progressing to AIDS.
That is pretty open-ended, it can take a long time.
I'll definitely have another look, it's been a while since I last read it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
For the record, this DOES NOT mean everyone should go out and get some HIV now....if, as one poster wrote, babies can not be tested for HIV since any test could give a false positive at such young age, then the entire argument that the babies had HIV and then somehow erradicated it from their bodies completely has no basis....

And I would like to find out in what ways the babies' DNAs are different from normal babies' DNAs...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

Dear punctual

Well said

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
The following is an article on a group of children born with aids, who have been tested at birth with the AIDS virus, miraculously ones who have survived to the age of 5-6 have been found to have no trace whatsoever of the AIDS virus in their system, yet upon closer inspection their DNA is completely different.

Technically - These children are no longer human - Humanoid perhaps, but not the same as we are.

That's utter cowcrap.

There is no evidence given to support the idea that the children's genes have mutated after birth to gain HIV immunity. For all we know they inherited this immunity.

An immunity to a disease does not stop a person being human. These kids are still homo sapiens, just like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I cannot find the evidence beyond this article for you to see, but according to this source the DNA of the children is no longer the same as a regular human beings after having activated another 4 codons in their DNA structure.

Evolution is constant under the pressure of adversity.

I'm amazed that skeptics preach evolution but refuse to believe the possibility of seeing it in action.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm amazed that creationists don't even know what a human being is.
A change in the expression of four codons does not stop a person being a member of homo sapiens.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

I'm amazed that creationists don't even know what a human being is.
A change in the expression of four codons does not stop a person being a member of homo sapiens.

Yet its enough to make them immune to HIV - allegedly

So what are these children?

If they are still homo sapien, yet have managed to activate this significant portion of their dormant genetic information?

Mutants?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join