It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Children of AIDS - Are they the new humanity? An article on evolving DNA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The following is an article on a group of children born with aids, who have been tested at birth with the AIDS virus, miraculously ones who have survived to the age of 5-6 have been found to have no trace whatsoever of the AIDS virus in their system, yet upon closer inspection their DNA is completely different.

Technically - These children are no longer human - Humanoid perhaps, but not the same as we are.

Stronger - According to this article.
SOURCE

The Children of AIDS are a special grouping of mostly children who have made their DNA change because of a different problem. It was not food (if that is a cause) that changed them, but AIDS/HIV.

I recommend that you read a book by Gregg Braden called Walking between the Worlds: The Science of Compassion. Mr. Braden was the first one to report this new race in a popular publication. I quote from him:

''If we define ourselves genetically, this new species looks different in terms of specific DNA, though their bodies may appear as the familiar bodies of friends and loved ones. On a molecular level, beyond the seeing of the naked eye, they have allowed themselves to become genetic possibilities that were not available just a few short years ago. In the open literature there are reports of a phenomenon that scientists have named spontaneous genetic mutation. They are called spontaneous because they appear to have developed during the course of an individual's lifetime in response to a life challenge rather than appear as a new form of the code detected at birth. In these instances, the genetic code has learned to express itself in a new way that serves the individual's survival.''
There is a report of a young boy in kindergarten who was born with HIV. As quoted from Mr. Braden's book [page 81].

''Researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine report unambiguous evidence of a boy who tested positive for HIV twice - at 19 days of age and one month later. Yet by every measure, this kindergartner appears to have been HIV free for at least 4 years'' [in a quote from an article in the April 1995 Science News].
The study was reported by Yvonne J. Bryson and her colleague in the March 30, 1996,* New England Journal of Medicine .... ''The virus is not lying dormant within the body, opportunistically awaiting an external cue to become active; it is eradicated from the body!''

*Correction: the year was 1995. The article appears on pages 833-838.
This new resistance to HIV infection is so strong that in a few of the cases it was 3000 times more resistant than what it would take to infect a normal person. In all cases their resistance to HIV is noticeably higher. If this were just one small boy showing these changes, it would simply be an interesting phenomenon, but this is not the case. From Walking between the Worlds: ''A study released in the August 17, 1996, issue of Science news reports that about 1 percent of the population tested now have developed genetic mutations that make them resistant to HIV infection!'' In October 1999, the United Nations reported that the six-billionth person was born, which means that 1 percent of the population (60,000,000 children and adults worldwide) have altered their DNA to become resistant to HIV.*

*CORRECTION:After reading the original document of the study released in the August 17, 1996, issue of Science News, we have discovered that only members of the white population were tested. So, in other words, the actual number of people that are positively known to have these mutations is only about 1 percent of the white population. The rest of the population has not yet been tested -- at least not to our knowledge -- and we will not know the actual worldwide figure until this testing is done.

Exactly what has changed in the DNA of these children is known. It has to do with codons. In the human DNA there are four nucleic acids, which combine in sets of three to form 64 codons. Normal human DNA has 20 of these codons turned on, plus three others that act much like the stop-and-start codes in software programming. The rest of these codons are inactive. Science has always thought that these unused codons were from our genetic past, but now that theory is changing. Perhaps they are actually from our future. These children have turned on four more of these ''un-used'' codons, giving them 24, which has completely altered their resistance to HIV infection.

The potential of what this means is staggering. These children appear to have superheightened immune systems. As they are being tested for other diseases, it is becoming clear that they very well may be disease resistant or even immune to many other, if not all, diseases. Testing in this last area is not yet conclusive.

Perhaps a new age of humanity is dawning, that can be easily proven by scientific means.

Blessings,

G

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
It's time for everyone to stop using condoms and get pumped up with AIDS!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There are adults who are naturally resistant to AIDS as well. They can carry and pass HIV but not develop AIDS themselves.
edit on 15-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: corection

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

These children are different - The AIDS is completely gone.

It was not able to survive in their system when their DNA changed - unlocking more codons in their structure.

They are no longer human - Thus no longer capable of carrying a human aids virus.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Wow, this is fabulous.

I recently saw a programme saying humans are the most adaptable creatures on the planet and this proves it.

If we have to change in order to survive, so be it!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

LOL well I'd rather subscribe to the 100th Monkey theory. That if enough of these children mutate so will the rest of us.

But yeah, it would be nice to swing without the fear of aids, wouldnt it?

-G

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by EssenSieMich

These children are different - The AIDS is completely gone.

It was not able to survive in their system when their DNA changed - unlocking more codons in their structure.

They are no longer human - Thus no longer capable of carrying a human aids virus.

The AIDS may be gone but what about HIV? Two different things there, or did you mean to say HIV?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Dear Gradius Maximus

This nonsense is from www.spiritofmaat.com... ''Researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine report unambiguous evidence of a boy who tested positive for HIV twice - at 19 days of age and one month later. Yet by every measure, this kindergartner appears to have been HIV free for at least 4 years'' [in a quote from an article in the April 1995 Science News].

Sorry babies of an HIV positive mother can not be tested from HIV anti-bodies at such an early age. What you have here is a false positive because the baby is carrying the anti-bodies of the mother.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
There are indeed also adults who are immune to hiv, they carry the virus but do not die of it. It has something to do with there family way back in time during the middle-ages who survived the plague and that made there dna stronger, evolving, more resistant to diseases like hiv nowadays.....

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Triple ARV therapy is known to reduce the viral load to undetectable.
I believe this is what the articles are referring to.

However, there must be a degree of immunity growing to the virus, and very few individuals have always ranged from immune to semi-immune.
The problem is that the virus mutates all the time - faster than most people's immunity can.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I would suggest to test not only those children born with AIDs but everyone else. If what the Pleiadians are saying is true, then a big percentage of humanity is changing their DNAs now. According to the Pleiadians, those who can accept more light into their DNAs will do so and in effect, their junk DNAs be activated. Note that they were talking about junk DNAs even before mainstream scientists discovered the junk DNAs.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I wouldn't say these children aren't human. Many people have slight variations in their DNA and they are still considered human.

But it's interesting. Autoimmune diseases are on the rise - I wonder if this is related?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is HUGE. A huge feat to the war on forced depopulation.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

The original source is a book, this website merely posted it for easy sharing.

The notable fact is not the test for HIV / AIDS itself.

It is the later test that revealed these children have non human DNA from the time they were born from an HIV/AIDS mother to the age of second testing when they should have been dead.

During those early years of life - when they probably had the virus. Their DNA mutated - destroying the virus.

So please dont focus on the fact that aids cant be tested for at that age. Im trying to relay the miracle of the human beings ability to overcome through evolution of the body when it comes against a powerful force.

These babies found a way on the genetic level to combat aids, to become more than human.

They 'are' still human, but not in the way we are, but according to the post,

60,000,000 children and adults worldwide) have altered their DNA to become resistant to HIV.

So perhaps this mutating DNA is taking place in many people, even ones without the HIV infection.

Blessings,

-G
edit on 15-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

These babies found a way on the genetic level to combat aids, to become more than human.

They 'are' still human, but not in the way we are

Advanced humans, I would call them.
It would be nice to find out that more of us can overcome whatever diseases we get.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Dear Gradius Maximus

From Gradius Maximus “60,000,000 children and adults worldwide have altered their DNA to become resistant to HIV.”

How could anybody possibly know that????????????????????

By what sort of percentage has their DNA been altered????????????????

For sure the amount I know about DNA could be written on the point of a pin, however I work as a volunteer at an HIV/AIDS orphanage and hospice so I do know a fair amount about that.

From Gradius Maximus “It is the later test that revealed these children have non human DNA from the time they were born from an HIV/AIDS mother to the age of second testing when they should have been dead.”

At what age do you think they should have been dead??????????

Currently we have a young lady who was born HIV positive and came to us at the age of about 9 in the AIDS stage of the illness. She is still with us today working as a teacher too the younger children and is considered to be the oldest living person in Asia to have had HIV from birth.

I am happy to say that on her last birthday she was 23 years old and is fit and healthy.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Thank you for bringing some reality back to the debate!
What also worries me in some previous posts are references to "Aids tests" and so forth.
Aids is the final stage of HIV infection.
One can test for HIV, but not AIDS.
AIDS is generally diagnosed by secondary infections and blood-work (mainly CD4 counts and viral load testing).

The debate about southern Africa (where about 90% of cases occur) concerns waves of infection, which generally lessen regionally after a first pandemic.
However there is still huge debate about incidence and prevalence.
We do not know if a new mutation will cause a new wave of the virus, and the inter-species barrier is still violated with the bush-meat industry.
We do not know if a decrease in known HIV statistics means that many people with AIDS have died (therefore meaning less people with HIV), and whether a new creeping pandemic is waiting in a new generation.

Eventually humans will grow immune to HIV, just as primates did.
It would indeed be fascinating to find out how long this will take.
Here, in SA still only a fraction of people who need treatment get it, and children are still dying.
Since we are probably the most affected country regarding HIV, we haven't seen any of this "research".
However, when no info is given on the treatment regiments of the people "tested" one can assume that the success for now is due to treatment.
But, as we know from SA, the denialist industry's scams have always depended on tests from people that have recently stopped their treatment, or have used it improperly.

edit on 16-1-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Just pondering: I also don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Some resistance must be happening.
At least the progression towards AIDS from HIV-infection already seems extended.
But why is AIDS always the benchmark?
How is TB or Malaria doing globally - are we all immune yet?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear Gradius Maximus

From Gradius Maximus “60,000,000 children and adults worldwide have altered their DNA to become resistant to HIV.”

How could anybody possibly know that????????????????????

By what sort of percentage has their DNA been altered????????????????

For sure the amount I know about DNA could be written on the point of a pin, however I work as a volunteer at an HIV/AIDS orphanage and hospice so I do know a fair amount about that.

From Gradius Maximus “It is the later test that revealed these children have non human DNA from the time they were born from an HIV/AIDS mother to the age of second testing when they should have been dead.”

At what age do you think they should have been dead??????????

Currently we have a young lady who was born HIV positive and came to us at the age of about 9 in the AIDS stage of the illness. She is still with us today working as a teacher too the younger children and is considered to be the oldest living person in Asia to have had HIV from birth.

I am happy to say that on her last birthday she was 23 years old and is fit and healthy.

I do not know where they got that number of 60,000,000, but perhaps its the figure of children who are surviving after being birthed with HIV without modern treatment - I do not know.

It says that out of the codons in our dna, a normal person has 20 of them turned on, these children have 24 turned on. The current HIV/AIDS virus is only able to infect a 20 codon system.

Children without treatment are usually dead within 3 years when born with HIV
Source

o do not receive treatment for HIV generally have a very short life (under three years). This is because their immune system is destroyed before it is developed. With treatment, they may live for many years. One of my "babies" is now fifteen. Nutrition is important for children and for adults with any chronic illness such as HIV, but cannot make up for the effectiveness of medication.

You are probably making your case on children with the luxury of treatment for AIDS. If I am not mistaken, the miracle of the children in the OP is that they received no treatment, and years into their life after being tested, they had no signs of aids whatsoever, it was gone. Upon further investigation they were found to possess a non human quality to their DNA. 24 active codons.

edit on 16-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join