It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Great research,
Like I said earlier, There are a lot of smarter than genius people making crop circles. It's like Good Will Hunting...

Come on people, It's right in-front of you and you blindly dismiss the obvious. Super mathematicians with new math formulas aren't going out and creating crop circles to "show off". If you believe this, I have land in Florida that's a steal.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why will be the crop circles always debunked:

oregonmufon.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

Great research paper. It adds to the theory of higher thinking beings creating a form of communication in which we can comprehend and decipher.

Sirric

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I don't get what you are getting at could you elaborate more please as the link you posted is saying that the strongest evidence is pointing towards UFO/ET and crop circles will remain a mystery.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

"Crop circles are a national security issue. Thus, crop
circles will remain officially a mystery."?

I think it is relatively said in the end of the presentation and that the non-ET
intelligence cannot be excluded considering the clustering of the crop circles
in a few countries. It is possible also the ET and the non-ET intelligence to work
together.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
As any artist will tell you that when the creative mode is "tapped" into, there is a higher source for the inspirations of expression. So literally all expressions of Art are from outside of the human only channeled through the human. The inspirational message that is received by those that can look upon the expression is coming from a Higher Source, even if it feels like it comes from within.

I dare say that our artistic abilities are incredible and the work is phenomenal! Isn't that enough? Even on an everyday level we can see the messages that are forged by Great Spirit as we are ushered into our understanding of the World around us. Man is so arrogant sometimes! There is no unique thought, nothing is new, it is all a repeated cycle so that we finally understand that we are just an instrument of Art, not the true-Artist at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

There's no topic probably because crop circles tend to be seasonal.

Crop Circles are very real. Like everything else on this entire planet, there will be hoaxing. But that doesn't automatically negate that many if not most crop circles are very real and made by an unknown origin. BLT doesn't exist for nothing and wouldn't be wasting their time and money if there wasn't something to it all!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
S & F - You go girl - stand your ground.

I love crop circles and have made many threads.
Chadwicks just likes to argue, but watch out for atlasastro if he shows up - he will create a huge debate.

If everyone could read this great thread full of serious evidence, video's and debates on both sides, maybe we can keep this thread from re-hashing what has already been argued.

Crop Circles with Some Actual Evidence

Can't wait for Crop Circle season 2011!!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The most well known positive depiction of a crop circle is found in a woodcut made in 1678 with the title 'Strange News out of Hartford-shire’. It depicts a devil-like creature cutting out a pattern in a crop with a scythe. The woodcut has text, which told of a greedy farmer, who, having refused to pay a mower a reasonable rate for reaping his oats, swore that he would rather have the Devil do the work. The very following morning, the farmer awoke to find his crop had been harvested, but done so in such an amazing manner, with rounded circles of incredible exactness that no human could have done the same within the period and darkness of one night. The farmer was so afraid that he could not enter the field to collect his harvest.

I just thought I would throw this in for debate, what would this guy in 1678 gain from faking a crop circle?

If anyone is wondering here's the link were that is from:
www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I Apolagise, it was what you wrote before your link I thought you was saying "why a crop circle can be debunked every time" and then the link us saying it's UFO/ET lol

I read it wrong I admit lol

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but has anyone noticed that many of the patterns are sacred geometry and mayan symbols? My opinion (which was helped by my teacher and it makes sense to me) is that the real crop circles are messages directed to our subconscious. Messages of what? I think the most likely explanation is messages of change coming. I'm open to what exactly could be creating them but since sacred geometry is universal then it could be anything right?
Of course I am spiritual so if your very scientific minded you will probably think I'm ridiculous
which is fine I'm not trying to make anyone believe anything or saying I know it all.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I know they`re made overnight.
Could this video prove anything ?

www.youtube.com...

I`m not sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for a good picture of a crop circle that doesn't have the tire tracks going through it, a perfect way to get in and out without leaving footprints.

Too many man made ones that are admittingly man made are just as unique and detailed as the "unknown" artist ones.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

An interesting notion, and obviously with all the hype about 2012 with the Mayan calender ending and such it's hardly unbelievable, to me at least and some others I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I went through many links on this thread...sadly i have not yet found the one crop circle thread, that "I'm rather the type thats leaning toward the man made side" until this one came out...

I know some one has it flagged or bookmarked , sadly I did no such, so I';; try to deribe it in hopes that someone else will post a linky ......

It had something to do with Aracibo sp? and a message we either sent on a satelite or in a message many years ago, but it was the formatt that laid out into a 2D pic of our human shape Ithink even dna, and there was a crop circle that when broke down into the same layout was an almost match, the person was a bit different and some of the info. was a bit changed, I never got to see a real breakdown of the meaning, is what I'm getting at....sadly i think if my memories correct this also caught Linda Moulten howe annd a few other fanatics attention and killed it ...pretty much...I never heard any more about it and it seemed to just go away from ATS and everywhere else..

ETA I think it was a square patern not round....if that helps...anyone..anyone...Bueller...... Bueller

Also forgive my spelling and punctutation....I'm not up to my normal self for now....
I'm very frustrated that I can not find the thread I'm mentioning.....I'm normally very capable.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Doc Holiday because: cuz I feel obligated to fill in blank things

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I highly recommend the following to everyone:

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.realitysandwich.com...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.the2012apocalypse.com...

www.cfa.harvard.edu...

www.colinandrews.net...

I believe there is a Christ like figure that is going to return... Or a Christ like consciousness that is appearing and will flourish soon. Just my opinion but if you believe some crop circles are not man made, you can sort out the information in the links. They aren't in order but start with this one:

Enjoy!

~Namaste 

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 15-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: Double post

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I doubt you could explain it. Sure, some are faked, just as UFO sightings and anything else that is reported, such as bigfoot. Humans, for some reason, always feel the need to go and create hoaxes. Yet, there are a few crop circles that Scientist's even agree cannot be explained. Those show signs of radiation, and I heard somewhere the other day the water was actually sucked out of the ground. How does a human with a few tools make that happen? Also, some of the largest ones, that are so intricate down to the last shape, could not be made by man without a helicopter somehow directing them on where to go. You can type crop circles into google images, and the first page alone shows crop circles that could not be made so accurately overnight. When you look in some of the pictures, you can see little specs of humans, and when you look at how small they are compared to the crop circle, and how intricate the designs are, there's no way.

How can something so small such as a human create something so large with extreme accuracy while there feet are planted on the ground? How can anyone really make designs so perfect while just looking out in the field infront of their face without some type of aerial view to see how they are doing and where they need to go to make it perfect? Unless I see a day when a human being can sit right infront of viewers and create a crop circle as large as the largest ones with extreme accuracy, then it will never be explained, and being manmade will never be an explanation for the ones which can't be explained.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Agreed. I believe if it really is, or could be, extraterrestrials that they are sending a message to be decoded. When you look at the largest, most intricate ones with all of the neat designs, the designs themselves look as if it is some form of communication.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

well I'd better drop this 2 cents .

try to ignore professonal disinfo agents ,
( you may have seen one on page 1 )

the real crop circles ,
the intricate ones , that CANNOT be manmade ,

are artworks from inside the LIVING God's head .
the trusted?????????????????
heads of guvmint know ALL about this ...

but trying to get the truth out of them is a goose chase !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join