It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharky75

Hey sharky,

It must be Good will hunting, huh

Explain this then:

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

Smartest person in the world is making crop circles just to "show off"

Do research before you make uneducated statements and maybe one day someone may listen.

Sirric

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
I have studied over 200 hours, wrote 3 papers and visited 5, 4 that were claimed genuine and 1 hoax so bad it was laughable.

Without a doubt in my mind, they are not all man made. The absolute precision needed to create some of the ones I have seen could never have been completed under the cover of one night.

There was one circle that took 2 nights to do and it was proven to be done by humans, but what was found was that the circle was far from perfect and lacked any magnetic signature nor the perfectly bent crop stems found in more genuine circles.

During my research, I have spoken with a guy that creates circles for commercial purposes and even he told me that it was beyond their abilities the reproduce some of the perfect monster circles that have cropped up in the last decade. He even admitted to me that he believes that some are not made by humans.

Here is a very informative site that goes into much detail about crop circles.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

Good luck and keep reading
Sirric

Good post, and thanks for the link.

I just think people are too quick to turn a blind eye on this matter because it's been proven that some of them can be man made. I've seen this done a few times on various programmes, but what I've seen has always been either a circle or a really basic design or pattern.

Some of the more introvert designs, let's see a bunch of guys with a few tools and absolutely no other help design one of those! It's not happening.

But Sharky75 obviously knows it all, so it's all pretty pointless

edit on 15/12/11 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trapt
But anyway, was it all a hoax from the very beginning?

Just gimme a lap top, a few wooden planks, a camera, rope, a night vision device and some chicken sandwiches. And bingo! You'll have your crop circle by dawn the next day.

edit on 15-1-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Fair enough!

White or brown bread?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

...and no doubt it would be just that...a circle.
...with snapped stalks.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Thanks,

I little more info on my theory about the origin of Crop circles.

Lets say we find alien life on a near by planet, how would we communicate if we don't speak their language or if they only communicate through means that we can't?

Math is considered the only universal language, so why not use geometry to communicate. There is proof that a higher form of life is creating these symbols and we are still trying to decode their meanings.

Again, just mine and a few several hundred others theory.

Sirric

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yep.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Believe me, I thought crop circles weren't man made, until I researched it more. So yeah I did research about crop circles.
Mysteries of crop circles aren't really interesting. What's interesting is the Bermuda Triangle.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

To me that's certainly a possibility.

Could I, you, and others who may have a similar theory be completely wrong? Of course we could.

It just gets a bit tiring certain people completely dismissing crop circles just because they've seen a few circles or squares made on the TV.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharky75
reply to post by sirric

Mysteries of crop circles aren't really interesting. What's interesting is the Bermuda Triangle.

Yep! The Bermuda Triangle! That's where this thread should go!!

(Sorry Trapt. Didn't intend to hurt you!
)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Meh. The Bermuda Triangle is just a hot spot for bad weather.

Woop-de-doo!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Don't know much about the BT, hell I should, It's right out my front door...:

I think it's UFO's (Underwater Floating Objects) coming out and eating them boats and planes...

Who knows...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric

Don't know much about the BT, hell I should, It's right out my front door...:

I think it's UFO's (Underwater Floating Objects) coming out and eating them boats and planes...

Who knows...

These UFO's you speak of just might be controlled by the same race as the one's making these sodding crop circles!

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Completely ignored my post I see.

Clearly you're not here for a discussion unless it's agreeing with your beliefs.

Have fun.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I thought it was pretty obvious that the fact I continued to support my original opinion would maybe suggest to you that I didn't agree with your post. I certainly didn't ignore it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Why not share why you disagree?

I've brought my evidence, where's yours?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It wasn't evidence.

In fact I believe the first comment you made was "My stance is that all crop circles are man made."

So your giving your opinion, knowing full well that the 'evidence' you mentioned is hardly proof that a difference of opinion is pointless.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

I don't have evidence as such to support my opinion, that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to one that doesn't agree with your own.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trapt
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Maybe, if some are indeed not man made, they're some kind of map or lay-out for some sort of landing/invasion that's to come? Or a warning sent from something that isn't human related that we have yet to decipher or the powers that be have kept from us? Hmm, you can tell I've been a member on here a few days, my imagination is starting to run away with me.

I have to agree with a previous poster that squashing some plants seems a bit pathetic for an Alien race. Its also not a terribly cleaver way to mark something for invasion as crops dont really last long enough. I'd be impressed if great crop circle like patterns were burnt into our roads or the front of our houses as we slept but crop circles that people are known to make?

They are hoxes and have been admitted to, where i live the young farmers club actually used to go out and do crop circles and they got very very good at them (my bf at the time was a member).
edit on 15-1-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Chadwick,
You make a logical argument with regard to GPS and the complexity of the CC gaining over the years, the problem is that GPS is only accurate to within 2 meters, 6 feet, which is too large a error to be as precise as some of the crop circles are.

Now, the use surveying equipment with GPS may be possible, but that would require a team of surveyors to lay a pattern down and additional support persons to create it in one night perfectly every time. In genuine rated circles, there are no seen imperfections, which humans tend to make in non-genuine rated circles. That is why some are unexplainable on how they were created.

Sirric

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Of course crop circles can be faked that's no secret but some are just to elaborate for humans.

I think the two links I'll post st the end are the two that convinced me the most that they must be something greater than just a hoax going on.

Enjoy:
www.cropcircleresearch.com...

www.nuwaubian-hotep.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join