It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well hello you wonderful people!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hi! I would like to introduce myself (finally) to you all. I'm a bit rubbish at this sort of stuff though....

Ummm, right.. I've been a member since last year but was lurking for a while before that. I've only recently been active on the boards though as I'm quite shy (shocking I know) and was worried about looking stupid.
I've come to learn though that while some here are downright rude to newcomers the majority of you are wonderful people. You are courteous and respectful to others, even if you don't agree with their opinions.

I have found myself increasingly addicted to ATS and now seem to spend almost all my spare time on here. Seriously, the pull is even stronger than FarceBook

I am loving the amount I am learning, not only about various Topics but also about human nature and psychology so thank you guys!

Umm, I don't really know what else to say.....

You can find my basic info out on my profile

Hope to get to know you all even better as time goes on!
Take care everyone

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

Hi ScorpioRising, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! Your tin foil hat should arrive in the mail any day now. Glad to have you with us. I'm looking forward to your posts.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Welcome to you brother

in general we have a very good quality of people the forum is nice ..
if you have any questions lets us know
edit on 1/14/2011 by Ben81 because: flag

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Scorpio Rising....welcome to the boards and hope you find your stay with us enlightening and informative...btw, scorpio rising here too...anywhoo, have fun, don't stress the small stuff...

~as above so below~

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Nice intro.
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thanks all! It's like a second home here to me anyway so will be nice to get to know the people I 'live' with haha!

Good news on the tin foil hat, I was a little worried because I didn't have one

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I live here too, so hello and welcome!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Two lots of bad news for you ScorpioRising.

All tin foil hats are currently on back order (we have had alot of new members recently, mostly shortlived trolls, but they get mailed the hats too)

Second, you will be placed amongst the minority here that dislikes coriander.
Sorry about that, what about toasted coriander seed? We could make an exception for you then.

Welcome to the boards, I did the same as you, lurked for years, signed up and then took months before i became active...now I spend all day here...and mostly all night too...

Allons-y!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hello, Hello, Hello, ScorpioRising

Come on in and have some fun,,,, Not to worry about your tin foil hat, go on down and get you that real thick
number 2 tin foil,, and wrap it around that head of yours and you'll be just fine,,,,, don't worry about the strange looks from your friends and neighbors,,, their just jealous

I'd loan you mine,,,, but I need it tonight

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Welcome!

Always great to see a fellow person from these shores around.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi ScorpioRising!! nice to have you here im new also and ive found this place to be addicting also..welcome to ATS~

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Haha, tin foil hat. I was actually reading something the other day, I forget what site I was on, that some college study showed that tin foil hats actually increase radio waves. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Hi ScorpioRising!! Welcome

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Two lots of bad news for you ScorpioRising.

All tin foil hats are currently on back order (we have had alot of new members recently, mostly shortlived trolls, but they get mailed the hats too)

Second, you will be placed amongst the minority here that dislikes coriander.
Sorry about that, what about toasted coriander seed? We could make an exception for you then.

Welcome to the boards, I did the same as you, lurked for years, signed up and then took months before i became active...now I spend all day here...and mostly all night too...

Allons-y!

Hahaha! Aww darn it! And I am afraid I despise corriander unless I can't taste it, like in some curries :p

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidimpaled
reply to post by StlSteve

Haha, tin foil hat. I was actually reading something the other day, I forget what site I was on, that some college study showed that tin foil hats actually increase radio waves. Interesting.

Actually, I think I'll leave it then...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry for the 3rd post in row... getting used to it still lol

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me, it is very appreciated

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well hello

This place is HIGHLY addicting...more addicting than anything I have ever even had a slight addiction to

You should visit chat if you haven't already. I think there is a post limit to get into chat.

Don't worry about looking stupid! We all do it together

link   
Hi Scorps!

Funny how you often hear of Scorpio rising but you never hear of Scorpio going down. I`m Scorpio too (Nov 16th). Don`t know what that has me doing. Welcome aboard anyway

link   
Cheers! From London myself. Welcome. I'm new here as well, it can get addictive.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join