It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joining the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
How does somebody join the illuminati I am attending Harverd and want to be in government and want to be a part of something big that has power.
edit on 14-1-2011 by mentors17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mentors17

First you have to KILL yourself, " if there is a WILL, ther is a way" peace

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If you have the right bloodline they will invite you. Otherwise the closest you can get is through the Masonic route. You also may wish to look into a Yale transfer.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Trust me when i say this you're not the first person to post a thread like that, first off the Illuminati or TPTB are what ever you wanna call them go by bloodlines past down from generation....second these people do very evil things to people and society like mental torture rap children the list gos on and on.....

So do your self a favor and try and do the world some good join a group like the red cross or something along those lines and try and help people not hurt them......

Heed this advice...
edit on 14-1-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mentors17
How does somebody join the illuminati I have a scholorship to Harverd and want to be in government and want to be a part of something big that has power.

LOL a scholarship eh? False.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
the red cross is run by vampires though, is that any better then the illuminati?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
these people do very evil things to people and society like mental torture rap children the list gos on and on.....

NOOO NOOO!!! Don't tell me they make them beatbox too!!??!!??!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I want to know this as well because I am so tired playing for losing team.
In real life, good guys will never win, justice will never prevail, so why not playing for winning team.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

How does somebody join the illuminati I have a scholorship to Harverd and want to be in government and want to be a part of something big that has power.

Epic fail hahaha
edit on 14-1-2011 by dniMnepO because: my epic fail

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Exactly what I want. I want to be on the winning team not the losing even if the losing one is right.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
belowabovetopsecret...if the red cross is ran by vampires then god they must be fat that's a ton of blood....lucky vamps.

Phantomlimb..."the human beat box is the entertainer" "the fat boys are back and you no they can never be whack"......now you got me sininging that song but nah the Illuminati dosen't teach that you gotta track down the Fatboys and good luck wit that one.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All you gotta do man,...... is become real wealthy.... a billionaire or worth 100's of millions....... its so ez....

You went to Harvard or Yale? so what those are ez schools....... You need money and power man, that will get them to knock on your door....LOL.........

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You can't join them. As said before, they are the elite of the elite. "The fittest".

At any time you can join their "Side".. You just won't be powerful and wealthy. Which is why I'm assuming you want to join their ranks. Because no body just wants to be "evil" and cause mayhem.. Well, most people don't.. haha

But should you want to side with them, all you need to do basically is drive around with a bullhorn attached to your car shouting out pro-Illuminati propaganda like "You're all slaves!!" "Work harder!!" "Pay more taxes!!" "Buy from Walmart!!" "Watch more Television!!"

Pass out flyers with the All Seeing Eye. Bump Jay Z in your car as you drive down main street. Don't shake peoples hands, instead, throw up the diamond.

You should wake up early and "Greet the Sun". Because it is now your God. You will worship it and give it utmost praise. You should donate money to your local police since they too are on the payroll. Be sure to give them the Diamond hand signal when you do it so they know you're working with "The Powers" instead of just some loonie who thinks they need more donuts.

Make sure you build a pyramid over your bed so when you sleep, it's easier for you to give your spiritual energy to them when you Astral Project at night.

Those are just some things that I do. You may think of more or less.. idk.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Start your preps with this video:

edit on 14-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Harverd? Is that like one of those IV leauge schools like princeten?
Or by scholarship do you mean you work there cleaning the floor at night?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
You can't join them. As said before, they are the elite of the elite. "The fittest".

At any time you can join their "Side".. You just won't be powerful and wealthy. Which is why I'm assuming you want to join their ranks. Because no body just wants to be "evil" and cause mayhem.. Well, most people don't.. haha

But should you want to side with them, all you need to do basically is drive around with a bullhorn attached to your car shouting out pro-Illuminati propaganda like "You're all slaves!!" "Work harder!!" "Pay more taxes!!" "Buy from Walmart!!" "Watch more Television!!"

Pass out flyers with the All Seeing Eye. Bump Jay Z in your car as you drive down main street. Don't shake peoples hands, instead, throw up the diamond.

You should wake up early and "Greet the Sun". Because it is now your God. You will worship it and give it utmost praise. You should donate money to your local police since they too are on the payroll. Be sure to give them the Diamond hand signal when you do it so they know you're working with "The Powers" instead of just some loonie who thinks they need more donuts.

Make sure you build a pyramid over your bed so when you sleep, it's easier for you to give your spiritual energy to them when you Astral Project at night.

Those are just some things that I do. You may think of more or less.. idk.

That about sums it up.......

The funny thing WraithXV is your the first person i'v seen post on here that says Jay-Z throws up the diamond sign most people just call it the pyramid sign forgetting that Diamond Dallas Page did that hand sign like ten years before Jay-Z did...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Actually if you have an exceptional talent that they can exploit and are in the right time and place when they need it, they very well may bring you into their ranks on a lower level.

If you have been selected for Harvard you need to become a Lawyer with a degree from there, but you are going to need to be in the top 10 of your graduating class.

You must be to have a chance of being selected by one of the dozen or so truly prestigious big mega firms.

The managing partner of that firm is someone who can get you in the door, he knows some of the Powers that Be, he does legal work for them, and he helps groom and select prospects for the congress and senate for them.

You will want to get there eye, this is either going to have to be done through being an exceptionally intelligent go getter or if you are sexually attractive to them or both.

Be prepared to sacrifice your morals.

If all goes well, in a few years after you prove you are a competent attorney, a go getter, know how to keep secrets, and have no moral qualms or compunctions he will arrange for you likely to become a cheif of staff or aide for a congressman or senator in his portfolio on Capitol Hill.

Now you will learn the ins and outs of Washington and how a political office is run, by getting a chance to run one for a busy congressman or Senator.

Handle the important ebb and flow of the issues and commands directed to you efficiently and discretely, well, it's time to run you for Congress now! Congradulations you are moving up in the world.

Now you are going to have to learn to get yourself on the right committees so you can help steer the legislation that the Powers that Be need to the House Floor!

This is your chance to shine, so if you work hard to get on all the right and most important committees and show a talent at crafting the legislation they want and just as importantly blocking the legislation they don't want, and can do this all without ever tarnishing your own reputation or theirs, well you my friend, are now ready after 10 or 15 years of doing that for an important Cabinet Level Appoinment within the Administration.

This is where they put you to work on the opposite side of things, by exploiting all the laws and loopholes you helped set up to orchestrate their thefts and manipulations by knowing what to keep your staff away from in part, any of the people who's businesses that fall under your department of Government's regulation and supervision that they own and control, and who to have your staff vigorously enforce the laws on, anyone that rivals them or has a business they want to ruin and acquire!

I know what you are saying, Proto can you make me President too, oops I mean can they make me President too, well that's not where the big bucks and most important action is at, that really is in the Department Heads of Government that the President appoints, you will probably prefer the side opportunities and leverage and clout one of those gives you more than being President, because all the President really gets to do is appoint those Cabinet Level Heads for them.

If you are lucky you will get apponted to head a regulatory agency and be able to manage a huge economic bubble that they are running up to steal trillions of dollars from the people!

This will have you In like Flynn for life, and don't worry they won't hang you out to dry, if things go bad, the President will accept your resignation, and appoint a new person, whose task is to make sure all the crimes you committed will never be discovered!

Plus you get free medical and dental too.

This is your particular best chance at a non-blood line shot into the fold, through Harvard, as a person coming from common stock.

ATS can be a great help because as you learn the key conspiracies that they always deny, guess what, they will be impressed you know them, because hey they aren't going to be denying them to you, but enlisting you to carry them out.

I personally am real excited for you, too bad you don't have a scholarship to Harvard huh?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I'm going for law

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

stalk their family for a while.

s.............

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You may have heard the old saying about things that go, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

The same applies here.

If you have to ask how to get in, you are already out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join