It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts Suspect Military Testing Behind Mass Bird and Fish Deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Why are they doing that now? Well in part because I think because they are getting ready to use them on the general population in a campaign of depopulation for total control that they have long planned.

ding ding ding ding
we have a winner folks

edit on 1/14/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
350 deaths here, 400 deaths there.

There were over 10,000 birds falling out of the sky near Churchill, Manitoba just before New Year.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The truth be told, I think TPTB are just as confused as we are.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I really appreciate that your thinking about this, cause this is how we will figure it out. The one thing that bothers me, about the deaths themselves is most of the birds, in this country and England, were black. Sonar picks up any object yes? Why are there no other birds like Robins, or Blue Jays? Your theory is as good as any, keep up the thinking and trying to figure it out!, I just have these questions. Would Black colored birds be more affected by Solar radiation? I don't know it is just so frustrating.

I really don't appreciate my thinking on this because it's a really horrible future to face and in reality one that if we do have to is going to happen this year, and could start to happen literally at any time (how's that for doom and gloom!).

Yet I am picking upi some credible intelligence on this through some sources who's information is usually credible enough to not discount this out of hand.

Clearly something is occuring that is causing this to happen that is not 'natural' no matter how the media, and skeptics might try to insist it is a natural occurence.

I think that they are targeting flocks and schools basically just based on their size, and it has to be a sizeable flock or school to register on sonar or radar, so I don't think there is a signifigance in the type of birds and fish that they are presently targeting, though in theory two things might be at play in such a scenario.

The events which are being widely publicized are a form of communication to alert certain people that implementation is imminent, in other words, get out of town, quietly get to your designated location, and it's possible that the type of bird or fish they are targeting might be communicating through a code what regions are going to be targeted first.

In otherwords blackbird might mean Central Europe, a certain type of fish might mean Australia etc, etc.

I think they plan ultimately to play off of three things all at the same time to cause the public to think they are not behind this, Space Aliens, Religious Prophecy and 2012 Scenarios that they might use holographic images and other elaborate mechanisms to convince people who are prone to believe in these things, that this is what's actually behind it.

If I am right it will go down fast and furious, without any warning, and it could begin happening at any time, and that if it is going to happen it is going to happen this year in 2011.

That's what I know to date, but I as I get more intell on this that might better confirm or deny this, I will be sure to post it.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
If true I'd expect them to be space based weapons..So any target is possible.
Remember that satellite the US recently launched, top secret payload??

Who knows though, more info needed...

I postulated that the first week into this, a space based weapon/ direct energy weapon may be the cause (due to no poisons-pathogens being found, dropping out of flight) and was soundly ridiculed...

Not saying that now I am right at all, but perhaps this subject warrants a further look...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

Originally posted by backinblack

I postulated that the first week into this, a space based weapon/ direct energy weapon may be the cause (due to no poisons-pathogens being found, dropping out of flight) and was soundly ridiculed...

Not saying that now I am right at all, but perhaps this subject warrants a further look...

I speculate along these same lines, and honestly I expect to be ridiculed by the majority for it too, because in part it paints a very grim picture no one would want to see be true or happen, so the best thing a person could do initially is deny the possibility it could.

I mean it's not like you are going to be able to shoot back at something in space with your old .22 rifle or pellet gun, or happen to have a handy dandy missle and laser equiped space shuttle out back all fueled up on a launching pad ready to have at it.

We would in essence all be sitting ducks with no real way to fight back, or easily hide from it.

So hey even though I think this is what's going on, I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to even accept it even up to the point they are being microwaved where they stand and can stick a meat thermometer in them to test for doneness.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696

What makes you think that?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

When did they send the secret payload up? Was it before or after all the deaths?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
After reading the title, I just had to find out who these "experts" are. After reading the article referenced in the OP, here is who they are:

Researchers Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones at infowars.com have put forward another possibility that could account for the shocking bird and fish deaths.

Watson and Jones believe evidence exists that points to secret US government testing of advanced weaponry. The two point to Scalar weapons technology.

What a joke. Neither of these guys are experts in anything remotely related to a scientific field that would be qualified to investigate the cause of these mass die-offs. Sure, they may suspect (speculate) military testing is behind it; however, they are amateur in every sense of the word.

EDIT: after reading the responses to this thread, I see that others have noted the same.

edit on 14-1-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

Thank you for pointing that out. The writer himself seemed to have credibility. Could be wrong about that. Input? I posted the article to discuss things such as this...I thought it was interesting to find an article that seemed to point to more of an ATS point of view than trying to sum things up with "it was fireworks." Yes, it is still speculation but posted because it questions TPTB.

edit on 14-1-2011 by queenofjacob because: mis placed comment

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofjacob

Well I guess what makes me think that is the fact that they have no control and can't spin this(as hard as they try). Ask yourself who controls the media.The Vietnam war, persian gulf war, our current wars, have all been presented to us by the media(aka the powers that be). This current situation can't be controlled by the media because of the net, cell phones and digital cameras. You have already heard the spins that it's it natural, happens all the time etc etc. People are waking up and will not believe the lies.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Supposedly when they first tested the atom bomb, there were many scientists who thought it would destroy our atmosphere...

And it probably did.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

very good point. It does seem that they are trying very, very hard though.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

reply to post by willie9696

very good point. It does seem that they are trying very, very hard though. Oh yeah, of course they are, their future depends on it.

edit on 14-1-2011 by willie9696 because: i suck lol sorry

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I really don't appreciate my thinking on this because it's a really horrible future to face and in reality one that if we do have to is going to happen this year, and could start to happen literally at any time (how's that for doom and gloom!).

Yet I am picking upi some credible intelligence on this through some sources who's information is usually credible enough to not discount this out of hand.

Clearly something is occuring that is causing this to happen that is not 'natural' no matter how the media, and skeptics might try to insist it is a natural occurence.

I think that they are targeting flocks and schools basically just based on their size, and it has to be a sizeable flock or school to register on sonar or radar, so I don't think there is a signifigance in the type of birds and fish that they are presently targeting, though in theory two things might be at play in such a scenario.

The events which are being widely publicized are a form of communication to alert certain people that implementation is imminent, in other words, get out of town, quietly get to your designated location, and it's possible that the type of bird or fish they are targeting might be communicating through a code what regions are going to be targeted first.

In otherwords blackbird might mean Central Europe, a certain type of fish might mean Australia etc, etc.

I think they plan ultimately to play off of three things all at the same time to cause the public to think they are not behind this, Space Aliens, Religious Prophecy and 2012 Scenarios that they might use holographic images and other elaborate mechanisms to convince people who are prone to believe in these things, that this is what's actually behind it.

If I am right it will go down fast and furious, without any warning, and it could begin happening at any time, and that if it is going to happen it is going to happen this year in 2011.

That's what I know to date, but I as I get more intell on this that might better confirm or deny this, I will be sure to post it.

Thanks.

You know, you are one of the very few people here that I make it a point to read, mostly because you make so much damn sense and this post right here, scares the crap out of me. Just this one time, I so wish you to be wrong, but every fiber of my being is screaming at me "HE'S RIGHT!".

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

It's a true curse I have been afflicted with but honestly I think most of the people who have been following my posts for the past couple years know I am not a doom and gloom prediction kind of poster.

So believe me if I am putting it out there, it's only because I feel a real responsibility to say it and put it out there based on a realistic possibility that it is correct or partially correct.

There are too many coincidences backing up some of the chatter I am coming across to not feel this needs to be put out there. I think it's something everyone should seriously consider, I think it's something everyone should seriously hope is wrong, but I think it's also something that everyone should be aware of, to better deal and understand with what's happening if and when it starts happening.

Knowing that it's just your friendly government and military industrial complex tormenting you as opposes to something that seems far more challenging and so much worse, might not be much of a comfort, if and when this happens, but it will be some comfort as opposed to how they are trying to make it appear.

Some food for thought.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I agree, your posts in this thread alone deserve merit, I applaud you for bringing up possibilities I wouldn't have even considered let alone worried about.

Star for you my friend, hopefully you're wrong and none of it comes to fruition but we're talking about people in a position of power with enough funding and secretism to not know the agenda.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yeah seriously. If there's one thing that I believe, it's that the so-called powers that be NEVER make mistakes. If there is a mistake, it was made for a specific purpose.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Cherryontop

It's a true curse I have been afflicted with but honestly I think most of the people who have been following my posts for the past couple years know I am not a doom and gloom prediction kind of poster.

So believe me if I am putting it out there, it's only because I feel a real responsibility to say it and put it out there based on a realistic possibility that it is correct or partially correct.

There are too many coincidences backing up some of the chatter I am coming across to not feel this needs to be put out there. I think it's something everyone should seriously consider, I think it's something everyone should seriously hope is wrong, but I think it's also something that everyone should be aware of, to better deal and understand with what's happening if and when it starts happening.

Knowing that it's just your friendly government and military industrial complex tormenting you as opposes to something that seems far more challenging and so much worse, might not be much of a comfort, if and when this happens, but it will be some comfort as opposed to how they are trying to make it appear.

Some food for thought.

Thanks my friend.

I really appreciate your comments on this thread. Your insight has been much "food for thought." I can not it say it tastes all that great...BUT we aren't exactly here to be placated.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
What a joke. Neither of these guys are experts in anything remotely related to a scientific field that would be qualified to investigate the cause of these mass die-offs. Sure, they may suspect (speculate) military testing is behind it; however, they are amateur in every sense of the word.

I agree, it's largely irresponsible for the OP to post this rubbish and then hold a discussion as if it were truth. I'm not saying that it's not truth, but portraying information in a dishonest way is not going to help anyone here on ATS.

However, the discussion is still going on with no others providing additional evidence. I will take this thread as proof that it is far easier to jump on a bandwagon and straw-man argument for the ATS community than I once thought.

Where's the deny ignorance here. The above posters seem mostly content to accept whatever rubbish is dangled in front of them as proof, so I will hold any future posts under much harsher scrutiny.

To the OP, not once did you point out the weakness of the article you posted. I have also not since seen it, and to hide behind "it was the article title" with no redaction is largely irresponsible as well.
edit on 2011/1/14 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

I dont think anyone is discussing anthing other than theories. I also believe the site very much exists to discuss theories and look at possible alternatives.

One need not be a professional base ball player to hit a home run, so 'credentials' truly aren't what they are cracked up to be, and the deeper a conspiracy the less likely you are going to find proof of it on the Internet that meets a court of law standard.

But though you might be displeased with the quality of the source of the information, one thing remains that would seem to be true, is that you don't believe you have yet to find the real explanation for something that you consider to be important enough to look at the information the thread is based on.

You would likely only be doing that if you had a doubt in the honesty or integrity of what the Main Stream News Media has reported, so now if you can't find a definitive source that can meet scientific or court of law standards that verifies an alternative, all you are left with is the process of theory and conjecture and discussing and eliminating possibilities, and that's been an integral part of ATS since I joined the site.

Regardless a lot of people have suspicions regarding the rash of bird and fish deaths that have taken place recently and are looking for alternative answers, by looking at alternative sources, and theories and discussing their validity.

That is what ATS is all about. If you are actually dismissing what in all reality could be a rational and plausible theory simply because you don't like the credentials of the person presenting it, that to me would seem ignorant, because I hate to break it to you, the first rocket scientist was not a rocket scientist because there was no rocket scientist school for him to go too, he had to invent it all himself.

edit on 14/1/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join